+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gas Fitter in Alberta

mandthepand

Sep 30, 2008
Hi - we are currently in the process under the FSW scheme from the UK (anxiously waiting for the famous "list"). Is there anyone out there who knows about the Gas Fitter B Certification that my husband has to obtain in Alberta? We have obtained all the necessary application forms but I was wondering (shot in the dark) if there is anyone out there or anyone who knows someone that has sat the exam and how easy it is and how the exam/work is similar to that in the UK? He's been doing the job for over 25 years so is very competent but we want to make sure we have all the info we need before paying $450 to sit the exam.

Also, another shot in the dark, is there anyone out there in the Lethbridge area looking for an experienced legal secretary? It's cheeky but worth a shot!!!

Thanks

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can't tell you anything about this exam but here are your Lethbridge help wanted ads: http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/JobResult_en.aspx?CommGrouping=GAB008&Sources=JobBank&Student=No I didn't see any for secretaries but maybe you can find something acceptable in there.