+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

G5 sponsors in Calgary wanting to connect to support each other

Amanj89

Sep 17, 2019
Hi everyone,
My wife and i have been looking for some people to join us sponsoring a refugee who has stuck in Indonesia for 7 years.He got the refugee status by UNHCR but unfortunately he does not have the basic human rights there . Anybody knows people or connections willing to join us? BTW we live in Cummer Ave Toronto . Thanks for your support in advance.
Actually I have another friend who wants to join us but she lives in Calgary and from what i have heard all the group of five members must live in the same city :(. anybody has information on this issue?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Actually I have another friend who wants to join us but she lives in Calgary and from what i have heard all the group of five members must live in the same city :(. anybody has information on this issue?
Would make sense because you need to be there for them financially but also guide the person or family to integrate into Canada, take them to appointments, work on language skills, etc. It can be a demanding a time consuming role.

amiomi1

Mar 18, 2020
hello everybody

im a lgbt refugee who's living in turkey for 4 yrs now and im registered as a refugee with (unhcr) im facing humiliation and homophobic behaviors everyday , we are not permitted to work here and i have no money or support and recently our healthcare has been shutdown , i have health problems and its getting worse everyday , im suffering everyday for being just a human , pls if anyone out there is reading this comment , im kindly asking for your help for sponsorship

Amanj89

Sep 17, 2019
Hi everybody..Is there anyone who is interested in sponsoring a Kurdish refugee who has been stranded in Indonesia since January 2013 without having the very basics of human right? I hope I can find some people who think this refugee is really vulnerable.