+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Furtherance letter

Khadi88

Jan 27, 2023
Greetings respected
My name is khadija I am 33 years old
I had came with my husband to Canada under his sponsorship he is the main applicant in our pr application
All time line where absolutely fine since we submitted our pr application after me husband AB nomination
We submitted the application on August 22 nd
We got our AOR on November 9 th 2022
Same day asked to perform biometric fingerprints which was done on following day November 10 th 2022
On December 19th 2022 we got medical request from IRCC me and my son
My husband they did not ask for medical
I did medical on January 5 th 2023 submitted January 12
On January 17 IRCC came with furtherance. Letter asking for additional test to be done which is creating serum level
Which was elevated
I’ve told doctor on my medical that I am CKD patient he reported it and sent it with E medical
Now I have to wait tell 1 st week of March 2023 to do test again
I am bit worried about my pr future
Is there a refusal or no because I got my tow kids here one was born in Canada 4 years old one is studying garde 4
My husband working as f&b manager
Please advice if any one has same case or my case would be fine for pr
Thanks a lot

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Greetings respected
My name is khadija I am 33 years old
I had came with my husband to Canada under his sponsorship he is the main applicant in our pr application
All time line where absolutely fine since we submitted our pr application after me husband AB nomination
We submitted the application on August 22 nd
We got our AOR on November 9 th 2022
Same day asked to perform biometric fingerprints which was done on following day November 10 th 2022
On December 19th 2022 we got medical request from IRCC me and my son
My husband they did not ask for medical
I did medical on January 5 th 2023 submitted January 12
On January 17 IRCC came with furtherance. Letter asking for additional test to be done which is creating serum level
Which was elevated
I’ve told doctor on my medical that I am CKD patient he reported it and sent it with E medical
Now I have to wait tell 1 st week of March 2023 to do test again
I am bit worried about my pr future
Is there a refusal or no because I got my tow kids here one was born in Canada 4 years old one is studying garde 4
My husband working as f&b manager
Please advice if any one has same case or my case would be fine for pr
Thanks a lot
Unfortunately no one here can tell you if you will be refused or approved. It will depend on the outcomes of your medical. If IRCC plans to refuse you for medical reasons, they will send a PFL and you'll have a chance to respond and argue why you are not inadmissible for medical reasons.

Khadi88

Jan 27, 2023
Unfortunately no one here can tell you if you will be refused or approved. It will depend on the outcomes of your medical. If IRCC plans to refuse you for medical reasons, they will send a PFL and you'll have a chance to respond and argue why you are not inadmissible for medical reasons.
Thanks a lot dear
I had asked nurse in my doctor office
If any issues she said they want only to assess level of my creatine serum nothing to worry about
But I’ve just want to make sure

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks a lot dear
If any issues she said they want only to assess level of my creatine serum nothing to worry about
None of us can tell you what the outcome will be. It will depend on the severity of your condition, what level of medical support IRCC thinks you will need in the next 5-10 years and how IRCC assesses the costs of this care. Good luck and hopefully you have a positive outcome.

Mohammad007

Aug 27, 2023
Thanks a lot dear
Hey khadija, hope your doing good. What happened with your file??? Did you get pr afterwards???

Mohammad007

Aug 27, 2023
Hello everyone, today I got my gcms notes where it is showing that we have passed every criteria except my wife’s medical which is still showing in progress with M5 note in it and it is transferred to Niagara office for further assessment which is showing need to be assessed. Can anyone guide me at this stage what needed to be done from my side and if we can fight this to get our PR? I hope no one falls into this situation and any suggestions will be helpful…