+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Furtherance letter for medical exam

Dream007

Jun 28, 2021
Yes I will thank you.
Hey I also got this letter yesterday . I applied for my new Medicals on May 31,2021 and I’m in Canada. I’m calling my pp but he’s so busy that he couldn’t respond to me. I have a tattoo on my right chest tho so I’m worried if it could be further tests coz of tattoo. But I’m pretty scared and don’t know what to do as I’ve 60 days to respond to them. I didn’t get AOr yet just this letter.
What’s your status ?

Dream007

Jun 28, 2021
Yes I also get 60 days Timeline. Do you applied under TR to PR Pathway?
Yes Tr to Pr bro. I’m calling my doctor tomorrow. He didn’t called me or informed me anything if there was wrong . Just ircc mailed me . You also applied for TR to PR and gave Medicals recently ??

Dream007

Jun 28, 2021
You had any tattoo ? Or any medical condition before ? Many on fb I’m seeing got similar letter too . It’s weird

Prince_Mohali

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
So I had my second medical done and they did blood test. So they said if everything is good they gonna submit the results. If something comes up they will call me.

Dream007

Jun 28, 2021
That’s nice , I hope it’ll be good this time . So what was wrong with your blood report that they had to do blood test again ? Like doctor told you any abnormality you had in your 1st blood test , like diabetes n all ?

Prince_Mohali

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
No he said they keep sending these mails to everyone now just to be more careful so no one has any contagious disease like COVID-19.

Dream007

Jun 28, 2021
Lol yes I hope we all will clear the medical exam . My doctor never called me if I had anything serious . He submitted my file after Medicals . Ircc contacted me so that’s weird . Hope for the best