+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Furtherance letter for medical exam

Saniaarora

Sep 12, 2021
I received a Furtherance letter for medical exam (see below). I called the clinic where I performed my medical exam but they said they should receive the note first from CIC regarding the additional testing. So it seems that CIC already asked me to do additional medical tests but in my the clinic said they cannot find anything yet in my eMedical file

This refers to your application for permanent residence / temporary residence in Canada. Further medical information is required before a decision can be reached. Details have been sent to your e-Medical file regarding the medical information required. Please return to see the panel physician who performed your immigration medical examination or to another e-Medical enabled panel physician. A list of all panel physicians can be found here: The panel physician will arrange for the additional medical tests to be carried out and will forward the results directly to this office.

Anyone knows what's going on here?
I am facing exactly the same problem . Can u tell me what did you do . Have you redone your medical ? Plz help me out

Reactions: Seehrasimmi

Saniaarora

Sep 12, 2021
I got email from Delhi commission for further medical details I called the panel clinic where I performed my medical but they said they didn't receive any such details .. what should I do?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hello guys, I have a serious question to ask. Recently my IME report was completed & shared with me by the clinic, in that they put “abnormal” under hearing section. All my tests were fine except hearing. Doc graded my physical exam as “B” just for this. I am very tensed. I have moderately severe hearing loss in 1 of my ears due to Otosclerosis which has been there for past few years, in which middle ear stapes are fixed instead of being mobile which prevents flow of sound normally. I have gone for audiogram tests & consultations in past. Through a good hearing aid, I am able to hear normally but will purchase later as they’re costly. I was also suggested surgery of Stapedectomy. But I don’t want to undergo it at the moment.

In short my concern is with this medical condition how would Visa Officer interpret it? I saw excessive demand threshold, which was updated in 2018 as per 1 policy. So now it’s 3 times per year avg. My question is do they take for 1 year or 5 years? https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/excessive-demand.html

I am very tensed. After so many years I applied for PR & don’t want a silly thing to ruin it? I had heard in some cases some HIV people were also allowed inside Canada & this is just a disability in comparison. I am just nervous how would this end?

Saniaarora

Sep 12, 2021
Hi Canque,

I spoke to clinic first and they told me that since they haven't found anything about the furtherance medical test so even if I go there they won't be able to do any test since its not mentioned there.

Please tell me what to do now ?
M suffering from same problem what u did plz reply

Saniaarora

Sep 12, 2021
Hey there.... Someone plz reply
I had first medical on 7th nov 2020
Received mail for further test
Then i had sputum test and repeated xray..
Results are negative nd no changes in xray...
Now 2nd time again receive email for further test.... I m worried now....
I had tb in 2014 ... I already told it to my doctor.... Can anyone reply why i again receive mail for further test when i already negative reports of sputum test???
Can u tell me plz what further tests they demanded n in how days u got your PPR?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Plz anyone can help me i am facing the same problem
What will be the further tests ?
You have to repeat sputum culture and xray after 3 months. They won't accept any reports from any other private doctor or clinic, so you had to refer the ones where you had done your previous tests. After 3 months, IRCC will contact you in case of further medicals. Have you done the tests again?

nixorshark

Jan 5, 2021
Hi,

I received my AOR on aug 7, 2020 and my application was cancelled for being incomplete on oct 1,2020 because of PCC, which I have corrected and uploaded a new PCC and requested a reconsideration on my application. I am still waiting on the reconsideration decision.
Now on Oct 6, 2020, I got a copy of my medical report from my PP which says:
"
Lung fields: Abnormal
Nodule right upper lobe

Minor findings (sometimes associated with TB infection):
Solitary Granuloma (<1cm and of any lobe) with an unremarkable hilum (3.1) Yes

Findings sometimes seen in active TB or other conditions:
Multiple/single pulmonary nodules/micro-nodules (non-calcified or poorly defined) (4.2) Yes

Grading: B
Grading CT chest recommended.
"
Then I contacted my PP on the same day Oct 6, 2020 and he recommended me to do the CT scan and he will send the requisition. Idk if this CT scan was recommended for my application or only for my health reasons?
Idk IRCC has not communicated anything to me, maybe, because my application was already cancelled as incomplete on Oct 1 and the medical reports were generated only Oct 6, 2020.
Please suggest me what should i do next?
Should I just wait for the reconsideration decision?
or submit a new application and wait for IRCC for furtherance on medical?
OR do the Ct scan and then only submit a new application?
on top of all of these this covid 19 has slowed down all the process especially the medical process.

Thanking you in advance

Hi,

My mom is in similar situation. Would you mind advising what happened with your application and what was the final decision?

Regards,

Kaysce

Feb 24, 2023
I had my Medicals 2days ago. Some minutes after having my xray and then waiting to see nurse and then doctor, i received a message to come for an additional xray... when i saw the doc, he also said same and that i can do it then and see him back in an hour.

when i went for the second xray they did ap + lordotic xray (stood facing the device but bent backwards )

Please Did anyone face this situation in this group? i'm concerned. Thanks

kumarsunny2019

Jan 25, 2019
Hi, I gave my medicals on 23rd March. On 26th April I got a call from hospital and they said that they received a mail stating I need to do sputum test as there is haziness in the left side of my lungs and a chest x-ray on 23rd June. But till today I did not get any correspondence from IRCC regarding any additional tests. Has anyone faced similar situation? My current status at the portal shows "reviewing my medical test report". Can you please help?

Ziaul Islam

Jul 23, 2023
Category........
PNP
Hi, I gave my medicals on 23rd March. On 26th April I got a call from hospital and they said that they received a mail stating I need to do sputum test as there is haziness in the left side of my lungs and a chest x-ray on 23rd June. But till today I did not get any correspondence from IRCC regarding any additional tests. Has anyone faced similar situation? My current status at the portal shows "reviewing my medical test report". Can you please help?
Hi There,

Could you please update on your Medical status?
I may face the same situations as in my medical report shown below :

Lung fields: Abnormal
NODULE AT RIGHT MID ZONE

Minor findings (sometimes associated with TB infection)
Solitary Granuloma (<1cm and of any lobe) with an unremarkable hilum (3.1) Yes

Provide Grading
Grading: B Grading
NODULE AT RIGHT MID ZONE

UNQUOTE

Though my PP didn't ask for any other test.

AOR : 4th August 2023
PNP-EE_OUTLEND