+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FURTHER MEDICAL TEST

Dolphin-wit

Mar 31, 2021
i am kinda confident thou, coz the nurse from the clinic where i had my sputum test told me to expect a call within a month if i am positive. so far its been 8 weeks and no call from them..
It is strange, I received another report today with all negative, it looks like each sputum sample will have its own test report, 2 down and waiting for last one tomorrow. Its true, if there were any positive signs they would call immediately, they are bound by compliance to inform and isolate immediately. So relax you are negative!

maria61816

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
so i got my sputum test result 2 days ago and i am all negative.. but the doctor recommended me to underdo 3 months treatment as I am igra positive and I am immunosuppressed. I am so sad.. i dont know what to do. why did they asked for a sputum test in the first place if I will undergo treatment..

Dolphin-wit

Mar 31, 2021
so i got my sputum test result 2 days ago and i am all negative.. but the doctor recommended me to underdo 3 months treatment as I am igra positive and I am immunosuppressed. I am so sad.. i dont know what to do. why did they asked for a sputum test in the first place if I will undergo treatment..
Hey sorry to hear about that, its unfortunate and I feel your sadness. Turns out my visa application was refused today, total disappointment, I mean I am scheduled for my repeat x-ray next Tuesday and this just came in, hard to figure out why refuse application when I am not yet done with medical and that too at this time. I dont know what I will do.

maria61816

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
Hey sorry to hear about that, its unfortunate and I feel your sadness. Turns out my visa application was refused today, total disappointment, I mean I am scheduled for my repeat x-ray next Tuesday and this just came in, hard to figure out why refuse application when I am not yet done with medical and that too at this time. I dont know what I will do.
that is really confusing. Why would they asked for an additional test if they'll reject the application anyway. May i know your timeline?on when you applied, sds?

order a GCMS notes so you'll know the real reason of refusal.. from there, you can reapply and explain all their reasons of your refusal. you can defer for the next intake..

as for me, Im still waiting for the decision.

Dolphin-wit

Mar 31, 2021
that is really confusing. Why would they asked for an additional test if they'll reject the application anyway. May i know your timeline?on when you applied, sds?

order a GCMS notes so you'll know the real reason of refusal.. from there, you can reapply and explain all their reasons of your refusal. you can defer for the next intake..

as for me, Im still waiting for the decision.
I applied from India
SDS along with spouse open permit and child visit
Application date: Mar 27th
BIL: Mar 31st
Biometrics updated: April 6th
Medical: Upfront
Re medical request: April 9th
Sputum samples: Apr 12th, 13th and 14th
Re-Xray: appointment on June 29th (Not sure whether I should do it or not?)
BVL: May 31st
Refusal: Jun 23rd

I have ordered the GCMS notes already yesterday, I also sent an email pleading for reconsideration. They may refuse again but that will not budge my motivation to pursue my degree and an MBA. I am not thinking to apply again, I looking at other options and researching on some universities in Sweden. My concern is there is a long education gap almost 18 years now and an age factor too, if thats what they are basing their decision on then I dont know what to say, its just disgusting and denigrating the human will. I determined to complete my education, I need this and my wife is super supportive.

Cheerio!

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
I applied from India

I have ordered the GCMS notes already yesterday, I also sent an email pleading for reconsideration. They may refuse again but that will not budge my motivation to pursue my degree and an MBA. I am not thinking to apply again, I looking at other options and researching on some universities in Sweden. My concern is there is a long education gap almost 18 years now and an age factor too, if thats what they are basing their decision on then I dont know what to say, its just disgusting and denigrating the human will. I determined to complete my education, I need this and my wife is super supportive.

Cheerio!
Hi
Sorry about my question is not relevant with the thread topic.
But I am in hurry and feel you guys can answer as you have submitted application recently.
I am going to apply under non-sds prgram.

My question is :

Do I need to upload my all educational documents or just relevant educational documents with my study permit application??

Thanks

maria61816

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
I applied from India

Cheerio!
we have almost the same situation. i also have 10 years gap education gap but i dont think that is the reason of refusal as ive some people here got their visa with the same education gap as ours. theres no harm in reapply once again. aslong as you can address all the reason of refusal.

maria61816

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
Hi
But I am in hurry and feel you guys can answer as you have submitted application recently.

My question is :

Do I need to upload my all educational documents or just relevant educational documents with my study permit application??

Thanks
we dont know about non sds as we applied under sds. but for me; i attached secondary and college transcript and diploma, together with my ielts result, my professional license, certificate of passing and board rating.

Dolphin-wit

Mar 31, 2021
Hi

My question is :

Thanks
The more the merrier

Vini3456

Jun 19, 2021
Hi guys,

I am from India and I was too asked for the additional medical exam->I gave my sample on 21,22,23rd June and my second x ray is scheduled after 14th Sept, since you guys have faced a similar situation and received negative reports already, do they email you the negative reports ? And also did you go through the second X ray ? If yes, what happened!And did any of you receive an eligibility passed before you cleared medical ? Or was it in review only ?

maria61816

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
Hi guys,

I am from India and I was too asked for the additional medical exam->I gave my sample on 21,22,23rd June and my second x ray is scheduled after 14th Sept, since you guys have faced a similar situation and received negative reports already, do they email you the negative reports ? And also did you go through the second X ray ? If yes, what happened!And did any of you receive an eligibility passed before you cleared medical ? Or was it in review only ?
hi.. when the result is available, they will schedule you for repeat xray or consultation with the pulmonologist who will tell you whether you need a treatment or you are clear.

i did not go through second xray. i was just scheduled to consult a pulmonologist, the pulmo recommended treatment but i refuse as I am negative, when they submitted my sputum result to the IRCC, they passed my medical.

my eligibility started 1 week after i gave my sputum sample, and i ordered gcms 1 month after i gave my sputum sample, my eligibility criminality are all passed.

Vini3456

Jun 19, 2021
Gcms can be ordered to know the status of your eligibility and criminality even when the reports are pending? I didn’t know that, do you think I should try that ? Coz I am worried even if I complete my tests and all comes out negative, what if my eligibility is not cleared !

maria61816

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
Gcms can be ordered to know the status of your eligibility and criminality even when the reports are pending? I didn’t know that, do you think I should try that ? Coz I am worried even if I complete my tests and all comes out negative, what if my eligibility is not cleared !
you order gcms in order to know whats happening to your application, if they started reviewing, if it was recommended failed or passed. all the updates of your application will be on your gcms from the time you applied.

parul99

Nov 11, 2020
hi.. when the result is available, they will schedule you for repeat xray or consultation with the pulmonologist who will tell you whether you need a treatment or you are clear.

i did not go through second xray. i was just scheduled to consult a pulmonologist, the pulmo recommended treatment but i refuse as I am negative, when they submitted my sputum result to the IRCC, they passed my medical.

my eligibility started 1 week after i gave my sputum sample, and i ordered gcms 1 month after i gave my sputum sample, my eligibility criminality are all passed.
hey maria did u got bvl or correspondence letter before ur medical was updated?