Sep 12, 2012
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad Pakistan
NOC Code......
Ok , Thanks for the reply,

First of all SINP does not accept Gift deed Affidavit.

You said "7000 CAD as Gift deed Affidavit from my father to myself just before 1 month of submission of my application"

What is Gift deed Affidavit? (the amount was in your father's account and he just give you a Gift deed Affidavit which you submit with your application????
Or you put the amount 7000 + 21000 = 28000 total in your account so why you attached Gift deed Affidavit ?????

JunaidAwan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad Pakistan
NOC Code......
I got ITA on 6th September 2022 and have submitted application on 26th October 2022, My application current status is "Application Received" as on today.

I show Prove of fund (POF) in a Current Account in Standard Charted Bank Pakistan.

While the case is in process, can I move the money into "Saving Account" in the same bank which will be also in my name?

Please confirm.

JunaidAwan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad Pakistan
NOC Code......
I submint application on 26th October , after passed more then 3 months, the status is still "Application Received".
However, Quarter 3: 2022-23 (October 1 to December 31, 2022) Time is 8 Weeks for 90% Applications and rest 10% is 4 weeks longer than this times.
What Should i do, wait for somemore time or send reminder to them.

JunaidAwan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad Pakistan
NOC Code......
I submint application on 26th October , after passed more then 3 months, the status is still "Application Received".
However, Quarter 3: 2022-23 (October 1 to December 31, 2022) Time is 8 Weeks for 90% Applications and rest 10% is 4 weeks longer than this times.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
SINP don't need reminding. Your application is likely complex and that's why its in the 10% category.

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hi Junaid, do you have any updates in March?

JeSpencer

Apr 18, 2023
Hi
After two months, My SINP ITA reply letter received as Ineligible for not maintaining proof of funds. Saying shortage of 2000CAD. Actually for a family of 4 ( Myself, Wife, 2 Kids) I submitted POF as my PF of 21000 CAD which is there for.more than 3.months before. And 7000 CAD as Gift deed from my father to myself just before 1 month of submission of my application. So totally I submitted 28000 CAD as proof during my submission. But I got Ineligible saying shortage of 3500 CAD as POF. I think they didn't consider Gift deed Affidavit as POF which I received 1 month back from my father. Is there any chance of Review back to SiNP for looking this Gift Deed as proof. ? Or what is the procedure to explain to SINP about this Gift deed document which I submitted? Now more than 3 months over which I'm maintaining the fund , How to reconsider back by SINP any, link or mail or do I need to go back for new EOI??
Please share your suggestions.

A source for gambling and deposits.
Hi!
I think one option is to request a review from SINP regarding the Gift Deed Affidavit as proof of funds. Just try reaching out to SINP through their official channels, like their website or contact information, to explain the situation and provide additional documentation to support your case.
Another one is to submit a new EOI with updated and comprehensive proof of funds, including the Gift Deed Affidavit, if applicable. I bet you can ensure that all the required documents are submitted upfront and avoid any potential issues with eligibility :)
(Not to forget to say you - remember to thoroughly review the SINP guidelines and requirements for proof of funds to meet all the criteria)
Now best of luck with your SINP application!)

JunaidAwan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad Pakistan
NOC Code......
I submit my application on 26th October for SNIPin OID with money available with just 30 days ago.

it is about 7 months have passed but my status is "Application received" till date.

Many people told me that the case will be reject because their min time for the fund available is 90 days So I submitted another EOI and got another Invitation of Application (IOA).

I just want to know that can I submit another application while the first one status is “Application Received”

Or I withdraw the first application first.