Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad Pakistan
NOC Code......
I just submit my application for SNIP , i have the issue that I got my ITA 50 days ago and I arranged money just 30 days ago, If i wait 2 more months, my ITA will expair so i just subment my application with 6 months statement with money available 30 days ago because I didnt have choice, otherwise the application will expair in next 10 days) what is the chance now?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I just submit my application for SNIP , i have the issue that I got my ITA 50 days ago and I arranged money just 30 days ago, If i wait 2 more months, my ITA will expair so i just subment my application with 6 months statement with money available 30 days ago because I didnt have choice, otherwise the application will expair in next 10 days) what is the chance now?
These are the requirements as posted on the SINP site.

Proof of funds must:

• be official letters, official statements, or certificates from one or more financial institutions.
  • have been maintained at least 3 months prior to sending your application and maintained throughout the entire immigration process.
  • be in the name of the principal applicant and/or spouse only.
If you didn’t show POF for at least 3 months prior then your application may be refused. How many people in your family? Is this through EE?

JunaidAwan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad Pakistan
NOC Code......
We are 6 total and for OID (Occupation In Demand, Saskatchewan)

Actually when i Subment my EOI, I have the fund but in different accounts or in Cash, I got ITA just in 7 days so I transfer all funds in one account not to show many many accounts.
Now i have enough money in one account which i declear but it is around 1 month prior than subment my Application. please advice , should i apply for a new EOI or wait for decesion?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
We are 6 total and for OID (Occupation In Demand, Saskatchewan)

Actually when i Subment my EOI, I have the fund but in different accounts or in Cash, I got ITA just in 7 days so I transfer all funds in one account not to show many many accounts.
Now i have enough money in one account which i declear but it is around 1 month prior than subment my Application. please advice , should i apply for a new EOI or wait for decesion?
Are you going to get a new EOI? If you didn’t meet the requirements for funds then it can be refused. You must keep that amount in your account during the process.

It is your choice. What is your NOC?

JunaidAwan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad Pakistan
NOC Code......
The amount is in my account is much more than i require and i am not going to take it out during the process.

I just want to ask that if it will 100% refuse so i shoud start form from new EOI from now.

NOC # 6221

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The amount is in my account is much more than i require and i am not going to take it out during the process.

I just want to ask that if it will 100% refuse so i shoud start form from new EOI from now.

NOC # 6221

Thanks
I can’t tell you if it will be refused. You don’t meet the POF requirements for 3 months but you never know. Contact SINP and ask. It is your choice. You need to figure out if you withdraw whether your NOC and score will be selected again.

JunaidAwan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad Pakistan
NOC Code......
Thank you very much,

I applied yesterday and received a letter just now as below, do you any idea that how much time they will take for the review??

"This is to advise that your application for the SINP was successfully submitted on 26-Oct-2022. A review of your application for completeness will occur next. If you are missing any required documents your application will be returned. Additional documents will not be accepted once an application is submitted, unless it pertains to personal or family member information changes such as name and/or marital status change, new dependent, updated passport, and contact information".

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you very much,

I applied yesterday and received a letter just now as below, do you any idea that how much time they will take for the review??

"This is to advise that your application for the SINP was successfully submitted on 26-Oct-2022. A review of your application for completeness will occur next. If you are missing any required documents your application will be returned. Additional documents will not be accepted once an application is submitted, unless it pertains to personal or family member information changes such as name and/or marital status change, new dependent, updated passport, and contact information".
So you applied already. Didn’t know that. No idea on review…weeks or months. FYI - if you get letter that you don’t meet requirements and going to PIU then you can’t withdraw your application. You have to wait for PIU review. You can’t submit a new EOI during a PIU review.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Thank you very much,

Why don't you take the courtesy of Googling SINP processing times?

JunaidAwan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad Pakistan
NOC Code......
So you applied already. Didn’t know that. No idea on review…weeks or months. FYI - if you get letter that you don’t meet requirements and going to PIU then you can’t withdraw your application. You have to wait for PIU review. You can’t submit a new EOI during a PIU review.
Thank you very much for your answer.

sridhar Balan

Nov 12, 2022
Hi
After two months, My SINP ITA reply letter received as Ineligible for not maintaining proof of funds. Saying shortage of 2000CAD. Actually for a family of 4 ( Myself, Wife, 2 Kids) I submitted POF as my PF of 21000 CAD which is there for.more than 3.months before. And 7000 CAD as Gift deed from my father to myself just before 1 month of submission of my application. So totally I submitted 28000 CAD as proof during my submission. But I got Ineligible saying shortage of 3500 CAD as POF. I think they didn't consider Gift deed Affidavit as POF which I received 1 month back from my father. Is there any chance of Review back to SiNP for looking this Gift Deed as proof. ? Or what is the procedure to explain to SINP about this Gift deed document which I submitted? Now more than 3 months over which I'm maintaining the fund , How to reconsider back by SINP any, link or mail or do I need to go back for new EOI??
Please share your suggestions.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi
After two months, My SINP ITA reply letter received as Ineligible for not maintaining proof of funds. Saying shortage of 2000CAD. Actually for a family of 4 ( Myself, Wife, 2 Kids) I submitted POF as my PF of 21000 CAD which is there for.more than 3.months before. And 7000 CAD as Gift deed from my father to myself just before 1 month of submission of my application. So totally I submitted 28000 CAD as proof during my submission. But I got Ineligible saying shortage of 3500 CAD as POF. I think they didn't consider Gift deed Affidavit as POF which I received 1 month back from my father. Is there any chance of Review back to SiNP for looking this Gift Deed as proof. ? Or what is the procedure to explain to SINP about this Gift deed document which I submitted? Now more than 3 months over which I'm maintaining the fund , How to reconsider back by SINP any, link or mail or do I need to go back for new EOI??
You needed to show maintained funds 3 months before the application submission. Gift deeds are not eligible sources of funds. You didn’t meet requirements so you are ineligible. You can ask for reconsideration but you didn’t meet requirements that are clearly stated on the SINP website.

Last edited:

JunaidAwan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hi
When did you submint your application and when did you received the refusal letter?
What is your score (points) and NOC?