+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Full Licence History - Australia - Victoria - PCC

Srpindia

Oct 3, 2019
Hi All,
I need help.

My application is rejected because it says my police check does not include full licence history search from Victoria.

I was in Victoria but i never held Australia driving licence.

Did any one received any letter from VicRoads and did it worked in new application?

How to get a letter that state i never held licence in Australia? How much time they take?

Reactions: rakspat

oxiz3n

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Hi All,
I need help.

My application is rejected because it says my police check does not include full licence history search from Victoria.

I was in Victoria but i never held Australia driving licence.

Did any one received any letter from VicRoads and did it worked in new application?

How to get a letter that state i never held licence in Australia? How much time they take?
Your answers are in this thread. Check previous posts. Good luck!

rakspat

Sep 30, 2018
I called them and they told me this information:
Write an e-mail to demerits@roads.vic.gov.au
1- Explain the issue and what you need. In our case, if you didn't hold a driver license ever, they should write a letter explains this.
2- You full name
3- Date of birth
4- Address in Victoria you lived
5- Time period (I guess this is just to make it easier to search for your name)
I sent the email and waiting for the response. We will see.
Hi..
I got a PDF from VicRoads stating that I never held licence. Will that work? Will IRCC accept the PDF?
Or shall I ask for hard copy to VicRoads?

dec1122

Nov 9, 2018
Hi,

My spouse visited Melbourne, Australia on a vacation for around 4 weeks. Do we need to provide any proof that he never had/ applied for Australian DL?

Srpindia

Oct 3, 2019
No no . If u lived in Melbourne then only full driving history from vic roads required.. order full covering demerit points , offences etc etc . Also check official website of cic for other pcc requirements... order from official Australian federal police site mentioned in cic site . Be careful. I got cancellation of my prior ee application due to Australian pcc . Then made new profile new ITA and finally PR . Good luck . Feel free to ask
We have same rejection.it was my consultant mistake.we spoil 3 months .crs 468 waiting for ita

Birengandhi

Feb 10, 2020
Hellosid,
You need to request VicRoads to send you a letter providing evidence issued by Victoria roads authority, stating that you have never attained a Victorian Licence. The only way to request this is by sending an email to demerits@roads.vic.gov.au. In the email you need to mention the address you were staying for the whole sty in Australia and attach your passport copy for their verification. You need to also ask them to courier the letter to your current address.
Usually they take 5 to 10 days to reply to this email.
This has worked for me. Send an email to demerits@roads.vic.gov.au along with passport and your address details for vic driving license history(if you never had driving license). I have received email along with signed letter from vicrods within 4 days.

Thanks reddysar for giving this direction.

sanXD10

Nov 21, 2019
This has worked for me. Send an email to demerits@roads.vic.gov.au along with passport and your address details for vic driving license history(if you never had driving license). I have received email along with signed letter from vicrods within 4 days.

Thanks reddysar for giving this direction.
Hi @Birengandhi

What was the format the letter was issued (if you never had driving license)? did the letter mention your passport number, address history also? or did it mention just the name as per Passport and Date of birth? please let me know.

Regards.

rav!so

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Hi

I have spend almost three years in Melbourne Australia as a student. I never had a driving license nor drove a car during my stay in Melbourne. But I did a blunder before coming back home and now too much worried that what will happen.
When I was coming back home, I helped someone and now I am feeling that I am in big trouble. One of my friend was driving a car with over speed limit and he got a ticket for this. He was too worried as the punishment of over speed was $800 fine as well as ban on driving for one year. H said I can pay fine but cant afford restriction on driving as his job demands a lot of driving.
As I was coming home, he requested me to give my name and he showed I was driving his car. I agreed and gave my name and appeared before the officer. The ticket was posted on my address and it was paid by him.
Now I have got SINP nomination and I have to apply to CIC. have to provide Driving/lisenc history report. Although I never had a license but there is a violation under my name. All this happened in October 2014.
Now need your advise. As I will apply for the evidence letter that I never had a license over there but Does that report contain history of any violation????
If yes then what can be the consequences of that violation under my name at CIC level???
will they refuse my application because of my blunder????
Anybody else has gone through with such situation???
please advice me how to deal with this?
I am too worried. Please help me.
Hello same issue with me, can you tell me how you dealt with it?

rav!so

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Hi

I have spend almost three years in Melbourne Australia as a student. I never had a driving license nor drove a car during my stay in Melbourne. But I did a blunder before coming back home and now too much worried that what will happen.
When I was coming back home, I helped someone and now I am feeling that I am in big trouble. One of my friend was driving a car with over speed limit and he got a ticket for this. He was too worried as the punishment of over speed was $800 fine as well as ban on driving for one year. H said I can pay fine but cant afford restriction on driving as his job demands a lot of driving.
As I was coming home, he requested me to give my name and he showed I was driving his car. I agreed and gave my name and appeared before the officer. The ticket was posted on my address and it was paid by him.
Now I have got SINP nomination and I have to apply to CIC. have to provide Driving/lisenc history report. Although I never had a license but there is a violation under my name. All this happened in October 2014.
Now need your advise. As I will apply for the evidence letter that I never had a license over there but Does that report contain history of any violation????
If yes then what can be the consequences of that violation under my name at CIC level???
will they refuse my application because of my blunder????
Anybody else has gone through with such situation???
please advice me how to deal with this?
I am too worried. Please help me.
Hello,

i am also in same situaion, can you please tell me hoe you dealt with it?

Preetam@BD

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Hi Guys,

Here is my situation, I lived in Melbourne from 2013-2016.However, I never held a Aussie drivers license and I used to drive a car using my international license and have a few speeding tickets under my name. Now I've been preparing my documents for quite some time now.I applied to vicroads for a complete history search. They replied that their system shows I have driving history and I'll need to pay $18.80 in order to get the certificate. I paid the fees yet that certificate never arrived. Any ways, I sent them a email few weeks later and they sent me a PDF mentioning I never held a aussie license and have no notice or fines against my name. This is where the confusion started since I knew I've got tickets in my name.

So few days later I sent them a email again. Now once again they are saying that there is history in my name and I'll need to pay $19.90 to get that history report. Now here are my questions:

1. Shall I submit the letter with PCC that says I never held an Aussie license and hence have no fines against my name? OR
2. Shall I go the right way and apply for license history search again.

Finally, when my report will show I had a few speeding tickets against my name will that hamper my application? Although i paid all fines in due time, it was 5 years ago and I have no proof of those payments anymore? If I go the right way and the IO asks for proof of payment where would I get it?

Thanx in Advance