+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Full Licence History - Australia - Victoria - PCC

Preetam@BD

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Hey mate

1, I think you should wait until that paid driving record arrives to see what is on it, and then decide what to do next. If there are major discrepancies between the two versions, you need to contact VicRoad again to ask them clarify which one overrides the other.
2, Speeding tickets have no bearing on your application here in Canada. They are watching for road traffic-related crimes, not some minor mistakes.
Hi baltzly,

thanx for the swift reply.I’ll be calling vicroads today to make the payment. I can ask over phone why there was 2 completely different report. I am not actually very concerned about the speeding tickets. What I am worried about is if the IO asks for proof of payment, how to get it? I dont have my then bank details, or the infringement notice copies!

Reactions: baltzly

Preetam@BD

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Hey mate

No worries

I don't think IRCC will ask for proof of payment to show you've paid all those tickets. Also, I think their driving record should indicate that there is no overdue payment.

I also called them several times for clarifications when I was applying for this document. I think you can call them now as it is already late morning in Melbourne now:)

Hi Baltzly,

Thanx for your prompt response. So I called Vicroads and asked the to provide me the driving history report, which is sorted now. However, they mentioned they do not keep records if have paid the fines or not. They referred me to Fines Victoria which handles all the infringement notices. I called Fines Victoria and they confirmed I do not have any due payments against my name. They asked me to send them a email and they'll send me a proof of no remaining due payments.

I was wondering if you have any speeding tickets on your name. If I remember it correct I have a few. None of them are an inadmissible crime in Canada like DOI or anything. However, I cant remember if I have any tickets regarding breaking a red light. I was wondering if these fines have an impact on the PR application. I was hoping if you know anything about it.
TIA

Reactions: baltzly

Znoor001

Jan 14, 2019
Hi guys,

i have receiveda rejection on my application for PR today on failing to include Victorian full license search history in addition I had a nomination from Alberta province. Now I am not sure whether Alberta would transfer my nomination on new express entry profile and whether there is any thing else i can do? Any advice would help

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
Hi guys,

i have receiveda rejection on my application for PR today on failing to include Victorian full license search history in addition I had a nomination from Alberta province. Now I am not sure whether Alberta would transfer my nomination on new express entry profile and whether there is any thing else i can do? Any advice would help
Alberta is usually ignorant when it comes to transfer your nomination once your old profile is rejected, try to reach AB authorities and explain that reason for rejection is very minor and got your docs ready.

Znoor001

Jan 14, 2019
Alberta is usually ignorant when it comes to transfer your nomination once your old profile is rejected, try to reach AB authorities and explain that reason for rejection is very minor and got your docs ready.
Thanks for the response. What do you mean by AB authorities? I was thinking of giving them a call today and discuss the situation. Let me know your thoughts.

Ranglapunjab

Nov 2, 2020
Hi everyone,
I need to get know about PCC.. i have been living in Melborne since 2018. But i never held Victorian license..will anyone plz share format of letter stating that i never attained Victorian license..??

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Long shot....But has anyone had experience with having Demerit points on their Australian DL but been able to convert to Ontario License without issue???

m.nauman.a

Feb 9, 2021
Hi All.
I got i guess the same rejection reason like most of us, "Police Certificate: The Police certificate from Australia that you provided with your application is not acceptable. Please consult ...". Note that I have lived in NSW and have never resided in Queensland or Victoria hence I think i don't need any letter from Queensland or Victoria.
Can anyone here help me with what should i do?
Also, if anyone here is from NSW or any other state except victoria and queensland, please share your experiences.
Thanks in advance

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hi All.
I got i guess the same rejection reason like most of us, "Police Certificate: The Police certificate from Australia that you provided with your application is not acceptable. Please consult ...". Note that I have lived in NSW and have never resided in Queensland or Victoria hence I think i don't need any letter from Queensland or Victoria.
Can anyone here help me with what should i do?
Also, if anyone here is from NSW or any other state except victoria and queensland, please share your experiences.
Thanks in advance
Well you posted in wrong section but anyways refer to my post here:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/anyone-ordered-driving-history-from-victoria-urgent-help-pls.605816/#post-7512571

For any other Australians that happen to come to this thread for Australian PCC queries - Make sure you choose code 35 which says 'Overseas employment/visa' and not code 33 which says 'immigration' on the AFP request form online. Canada Immigration rejects PCC's that are obtained using Code 33. As mentioned in above post Canadian Immigration only accepts 'Standard Disclosure' which is obtained by using code 35 on AFP form.
Hope this helps someone. :)