+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Full Licence History - Australia - Victoria - PCC

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Thanks a lot. Can you please share what happened after rejection update? Did you get you PR?
I submitted an inquiry to VicRoads from this link (https://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/contact-us/feedback-and-enquiries) and asked for the document. I hope this is the way to get it.
U have to make account on this site ,request your license history using your license number ( all complete history, make payment) and they will mail you at address you fill. I ordered at my friends address . Yes my application is going fine so far . My aor is 27 jan . Criminality passed . Waiting for golden mail . What is your score btw?

korucu

Jun 24, 2019
U have to make account on this site ,request your license history using your license number ( all complete history, make payment) and they will mail you at address you fill. I ordered at my friends address . Yes my application is going fine so far . My aor is 27 jan . Criminality passed . Waiting for golden mail . What is your score btw?
The thing is I dont have any Victorian license, so the paper I need show just say that as I understand.
Great, hope you will get great news.
Our score is 486.

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
The thing is I dont have any Victorian license, so the paper I need show just say that as I understand.
Great, hope you will get great news.
Our score is 486.
Then call vic roads tell them ur problem and get written proof that u didn’t have any license..and attach with ur pcc...explain in ur LOE also..try to search on this forum ... there are many who lives in Victoria and had no license..486 is pretty good score . U will get thru . Make new EE profile and till ITA u will be able to receive PCC or any written proof from vic roads

korucu

Jun 24, 2019
Then call vic roads tell them ur problem and get written proof that u didn’t have any license..and attach with ur pcc...explain in ur LOE also..try to search on this forum ... there are many who lives in Victoria and had no license..486 is pretty good score . U will get thru . Make new EE profile and till ITA u will be able to receive PCC or any written proof from vic roads
I called them and they told me this information:
Write an e-mail to demerits@roads.vic.gov.au
1- Explain the issue and what you need. In our case, if you didn't hold a driver license ever, they should write a letter explains this.
2- You full name
3- Date of birth
4- Address in Victoria you lived
5- Time period (I guess this is just to make it easier to search for your name)
I sent the email and waiting for the response. We will see.

korucu

Jun 24, 2019
Btw, I am a bit confused about refund issue. So will CIC refund all the fee we paid($1040) or just PR fee($490)?
Did you get your refund?

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
1- Explain the issue and what you need. In our case, if you didn't hold a driver license ever, they should write a letter explains this.
2- You full name
3- Date of birth
Perfect attach it along with pcc

hardeepSingh

Dec 23, 2014
Is it mandatory to get full driving history from Victoria and Queensland. I only lived in Melbourne so I just from Vicroads and not required from Queensland as I never been there in my Australia stay
Regards

hardeepSingh

Dec 23, 2014
2- You full name
3- Date of birth
Is it mandatory to get full driving history from Victoria and Queensland. I only lived in Melbourne so I just from Vicroads and not required from Queensland as I never been there in my Australia stay
Regards

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Regards
No no . If u lived in Melbourne then only full driving history from vic roads required.. order full covering demerit points , offences etc etc . Also check official website of cic for other pcc requirements... order from official Australian federal police site mentioned in cic site . Be careful. I got cancellation of my prior ee application due to Australian pcc . Then made new profile new ITA and finally PR . Good luck . Feel free to ask

hardeepSingh

Dec 23, 2014
No no . If u lived in Melbourne then only full driving history from vic roads required.. order full covering demerit points , offences etc etc . Also check official website of cic for other pcc requirements... order from official Australian federal police site mentioned in cic site . Be careful. I got cancellation of my prior ee application due to Australian pcc . Then made new profile new ITA and finally PR . Good luck . Feel free to ask
Thanks for reply I got both PCC and full driving history someone is confusing me by saying you should get from Queensland even if u never there
One more thing my Australian stay is 2008 to 2010 and never went back again and I did my PCC in 2015 now in 2017 the passport which I send them is expired. Do I need to do PCC again with new passport or it's ok with same pcc
What is your file status

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Thanks for reply I got both PCC and full driving history someone is confusing me by saying you should get from Queensland even if u never there
One more thing my Australian stay is 2008 to 2010 and never went back again and I did my PCC in 2015 now in 2017 the passport which I send them is expired. Do I need to do PCC again with new passport or it's ok with same pcc
What is your file status
U r guided wrong.. check official site of cic .. ur all doubts will be cleared. Still I would suggest u order new pcc .. while applying fill both passports no . AFP need just scanned copies .. fill code 35 .. u will get pcc within 7 days ... I got my ppr and copr on 23 August. Aor was 27 jan

hardeepSingh

Dec 23, 2014
U r guided wrong.. check official site of cic .. ur all doubts will be cleared. Still I would suggest u order new pcc .. while applying fill both passports no . AFP need just scanned copies .. fill code 35 .. u will get pcc within 7 days ... I got my ppr and copr on 23 August. Aor was 27 jan
But it's mentioned that they need only current valid passport . I think I will upload current passport and drivers license number