+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Full Licence History - Australia - Victoria - PCC

Nodi

Jul 3, 2018
Hi All,
In order to obtain PCC for Australia, we'll have to provide a full license history because I've stayed in Victoria for more than 6 months, even though I never obtained a Victorian driving license during my whole stay.
So along with PCC I'll have to provide a supporting document stating that I've never obtained a Victorian driving License from VicRoads.
I've received the letter via Email which is a very plain letter that i never held a Victorian Driver's License. But there's no VicRoads Logo or seal in the letter, the only things mentioned about them are their License Registration Services address, contact number, fax, online link, and the name of the License Services Officer.
Please help ... I just need to know if this format is correct, and this letter via email is sufficient or do I need to get an original letter sent by them to my address?

Experts like Asivad Anac and other seniors ... pls throw some light into this and help ...

Thanks.
Meatloader
Hello. I want to ask that is have AFP police clearance but i need full history record check certificate from victoria police. As i was in Melbourne for four years . Can u plz tell me how much time WL take to obtain this paper . Do they email ??? I am in Canada ryt now . Plz it's urgent plz tell me the timing .thanks

Nodi

Jul 3, 2018
Yea I got it via e mail . what thing surprises me is that I got two PDFs , one is the document and the other is the Vic roads logo. So I don't know what to say[/QUOT

Hi this is Nanu . Can plz tel me after applying complete history check when did u get an email from them

Nodi

Jul 3, 2018
I need victor complrco history check . Can someone tell me how much time they WL take to send an email

Jul 11, 2018
mates,
I have stayed in Australia for about 8 months, most of which was in QLD. During that time, I had a short visit of about 1 month to Melbourne.
I am very confused at the moment whether I need an evidence from VicRoads that I have never held a driver's license in the state of Vic or not.
anybody could help??

Check this link out... https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/australia.html

If you read carefully, you will notice the notes that state for residents of Queensland (as in people who lived or worked or studied there) need to submit a traffic history/report and for that you will need to submit an enquiry to Qldtraffic. You can press that permalink for more info. The full traffic history check only applies to Victoria and Queensland and all other states in Australia are exempted from this check. Quite awkward but I guess every state has it's own legislation. These checks have been a problem for everyone, especially because of the time involved in getting a document as proof from the concerned authorities. It takes time so it's better to be patient.

gautam1

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
thanks for the reply Dexmoody.
Even i feel it might be ok. But the only worry is if this is the standard format everyone gets ..
Don't want to take any risk..
Any one else who have experience with this letter request from VicRoads ... pls help.
Please help how did it go. I had stayed in victoria for 6 months so do i need it now? Though i never had victorian license. Also from pst 6 years i am staying in India.

gautam1

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
Hi Reddysar and all

Please guide me how to get PCC (name check) from Australia and driving history from Vic Roads.
I lived in Melbourne for two year as a student and never held a Victorian Lisence.
As Reddysar has mentioned the process and an email ID to send them a request to issue a letter of evidence that I never held a Victorian lisence during my stay in Melbourne. I have some queries regarding this;
Do I need to pay some fee for this letter, if yes than how to pay for this?
As currently I am not living in Australia so how I can get the original letter?
Is PDF letter send by Vic Roads through email acceptable by CIC?
Same is confusion about NAme check, I have explored and came to know that I can apply and pay fee online biginal PCC is requirement of CIC, so do they post overseas with extra charges?
How many days they usually take?

Kindly help me in this regards, I am worried about the process and how to get that.
How idi it go? I have same problem

SARAC87

Feb 21, 2019
Hi All,
In order to obtain PCC for Australia, we'll have to provide a full license history because I've stayed in Victoria for more than 6 months, even though I never obtained a Victorian driving license during my whole stay.
So along with PCC I'll have to provide a supporting document stating that I've never obtained a Victorian driving License from VicRoads.
I've received the letter via Email which is a very plain letter that i never held a Victorian Driver's License. But there's no VicRoads Logo or seal in the letter, the only things mentioned about them are their License Registration Services address, contact number, fax, online link, and the name of the License Services Officer.
Please help ... I just need to know if this format is correct, and this letter via email is sufficient or do I need to get an original letter sent by them to my address?

Experts like Asivad Anac and other seniors ... pls throw some light into this and help ...

Thanks.
Meatloader
can you please help me to obtain full licence history as i have applied AFP certificate on AFP's official site, link provided by candian govt. but don't know how to apply for victorian driving history report and i never had any victorian driving licence during my whole stay

TIA
sarab

gautam1

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
can you please help me to obtain full licence history as i have applied AFP certificate on AFP's official site, link provided by candian govt. but don't know how to apply for victorian driving history report and i never had any victorian driving licence during my whole stay

TIA
sarab
Bro just write an email to vic roads to send you a letter stating that u have never held a victorian d/l. Ask them to mail it to you on original letter head and also post it to you. They wont charge you for posting it to you. Also in 2days you will recieve it on your email.

korucu

Jun 24, 2019
Hey guys,
Just now I got an update on my EE profile says that it rejected because I stayed in Australia-Victoria more than 6 months and didn't get the document from VicRoads. I only uploaded the police clearance certificate. I am in shock! Because they didn't ask for the document and directly rejected my application. Any idea about this issue????

Thanks for your time.

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Hey guys,
Just now I got an update on my EE profile says that it rejected because I stayed in Australia-Victoria more than 6 months and didn't get the document from VicRoads. I only uploaded the police clearance certificate. I am in shock! Because they didn't ask for the document and directly rejected my application. Any idea about this issue????

Thanks for your time.
This is sad but true . They are very strict regarding pcc and Australian pcc is very tricky . My first aor was 1 dec 2018 and my application got cancelled due to Australia pcc only . Though I uploaded license history from vic roads but uploaded state pcc and not Australian federal police pcc. Don’t worry order one from vicroads site . Check cic official website everything is mentioned there . Create new EE profile and wait for new ITA . And mention small paragraph of your cancellation in your LOE . Good luck

korucu

Jun 24, 2019
This is sad but true . They are very strict regarding pcc and Australian pcc is very tricky . My first aor was 1 dec 2018 and my application got cancelled due to Australia pcc only . Though I uploaded license history from vic roads but uploaded state pcc and not Australian federal police pcc. Don’t worry order one from vicroads site . Check cic official website everything is mentioned there . Create new EE profile and wait for new ITA . And mention small paragraph of your cancellation in your LOE . Good luck
Thanks for your response. Can you share the link where you ordered the document from vicroads if you remember? I am still trying to get out from shock. As I saw from other friends comments, I should be requested by email. Is that correct?

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Thanks for your response. Can you share the link where you ordered the document from vicroads if you remember? I am still trying to get out from shock. As I saw from other friends comments, I should be requested by email. Is that correct?
Yes it is very hard to get out of this . I still remember my cancellation on 11 jan 2019 . But we can’t do anything else . If your scores are above 466 then make new EE profile asap and order license history from vic roads site . I will send u link . Order full license history including demerits points , offences etc .
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/australia.html
Follow the link above and read everything carefully. Fault is ours we should have read it they have clearly mentioned it . Feel free to ask anything. Happy to help

korucu

Jun 24, 2019
Yes it is very hard to get out of this . I still remember my cancellation on 11 jan 2019 . But we can’t do anything else . If your scores are above 466 then make new EE profile asap and order license history from vic roads site . I will send u link . Order full license history including demerits points , offences etc .
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/australia.html
Follow the link above and read everything carefully. Fault is ours we should have read it they have clearly mentioned it . Feel free to ask anything. Happy to help
Thanks a lot. Can you please share what happened after rejection update? Did you get you PR?
I submitted an inquiry to VicRoads from this link (https://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/contact-us/feedback-and-enquiries) and asked for the document. I hope this is the way to get it.