+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Full Licence History - Australia - Victoria - PCC

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Yes they will post to overseas.
Driving history check:
There is no fee for driving history check, even if you request through e mail VIC will share your document through mail & email .
Which is acceptable to CIC.

Pcc: check below link which is clearly stated how to apply pcc for Australia .

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia.asp

Reactions: Nodi

Butterfly1

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
15-04-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
No information Provided
Med's Request
16-09-2016
Reddysar said:
Driving history check:
There is no fee for driving history check, even if you request through e mail VIC will share your document through mail & email .

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia.asp
Thanks Reddysar for your guidance.

AAni

Apr 18, 2016
Hi

I have spend almost three years in Melbourne Australia as a student. I never had a driving license nor drove a car during my stay in Melbourne. But I did a blunder before coming back home and now too much worried that what will happen.
When I was coming back home, I helped someone and now I am feeling that I am in big trouble. One of my friend was driving a car with over speed limit and he got a ticket for this. He was too worried as the punishment of over speed was $800 fine as well as ban on driving for one year. H said I can pay fine but cant afford restriction on driving as his job demands a lot of driving.
As I was coming home, he requested me to give my name and he showed I was driving his car. I agreed and gave my name and appeared before the officer. The ticket was posted on my address and it was paid by him.
Now I have got SINP nomination and I have to apply to CIC. have to provide Driving/lisenc history report. Although I never had a license but there is a violation under my name. All this happened in October 2014.
Now need your advise. As I will apply for the evidence letter that I never had a license over there but Does that report contain history of any violation????
If yes then what can be the consequences of that violation under my name at CIC level???
will they refuse my application because of my blunder????
Anybody else has gone through with such situation???
please advice me how to deal with this?
I am too worried. Please help me.

meatloader

Mar 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi AAni,
The incident you mentioned is a big blunder. But the only way to find out is request VicRoads a letter stating that you never held a license ... Maybe if you're lucky, the letter might turn out to be your way and state that there is no infringement or crime committed by you. Since you already got the nomination you have to provide this letter as a mandatory document otherwise your application will get rejected.

RonakDhanak

May 19, 2017
Driving history check:

Hello Reddysar,
Are you saying that an email sent by Vic Roads is sufficient and no need to wait for the courier of the document?

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello All,

I was having Australian License and now i have lost the license and dont have any scan documents . I have Australian PCC but now they CIC need Full Licence History Search . What is the alternative to this problem . I left Australia in 2009 i was there from 2006-2009 . Can any one guide me to get the document and convince CIC .

HarryQuake

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hi Reddysar and all

Please guide me how to get PCC (name check) from Australia and driving history from Vic Roads.
I lived in Melbourne for two year as a student and never held a Victorian Lisence.
As Reddysar has mentioned the process and an email ID to send them a request to issue a letter of evidence that I never held a Victorian lisence during my stay in Melbourne. I have some queries regarding this;
Do I need to pay some fee for this letter, if yes than how to pay for this?
As currently I am not living in Australia so how I can get the original letter?
Is PDF letter send by Vic Roads through email acceptable by CIC?
Same is confusion about NAme check, I have explored and came to know that I can apply and pay fee online biginal PCC is requirement of CIC, so do they post overseas with extra charges?
How many days they usually take?

Kindly help me in this regards, I am worried about the process and how to get that.
Hi Sir,how is it going now? I just get an email from Vic Roads with attachment too. Is it enough and accepted by CIC?

RameshKum

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hello Friends,

I lived in Melbourne for about 170 days, I feel to get PCC from Australia as well. Can you help me with the process???

Can anyone share your experience who applied outside of Australia??

barnicole85

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Category........
Other
Hello Friends,

I lived in Melbourne for about 170 days, I feel to get PCC from Australia as well. Can you help me with the process???

Can anyone share your experience who applied outside of Australia??
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/australia.html

This link tells you how to apply for the Aussie PCC. I applied from Canada and they sent it to my address here. I got it within about 2 to 3 weeks.

Also, they are very helpful if you need to email them too!

Gagan7881

Dec 6, 2017
I am apply canada visa under express entry 19 june 2017 . After 1 month canada embassey needs my australia vicroads full history report.after 15 days i recieved my reports and i see lots of fines .in year 2010,2013.after thai i registered my complain in civic complaince australia and this company clear my 2013 fines.and more thing my learner permit issue 18 december 2009 and fines shows 21/11/2009 in that condition what can do. Can i submitt my report

drezashah

Jun 28, 2017
mates,
I have stayed in Australia for about 8 months, most of which was in QLD. During that time, I had a short visit of about 1 month to Melbourne.
I am very confused at the moment whether I need an evidence from VicRoads that I have never held a driver's license in the state of Vic or not.
anybody could help??