+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<< FULL DOCS TO CHC NEW DELHI OCT-NOV-DEC 2010 >>

malwa09

Nov 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everybody !

I am facing a very crucial situation. Currently i am a decent job in an educational institution but the last training institute I worked in is closing by the end of october(The owner of institute is migrating to canada).

Please suggest me whether I have to inform the same to CHC or anything else I must do to ensure safe sailing.

Your invaluable suggestions would be of great help to me.

thanks for your time and effort in writing.

atul.amin

Aug 18, 2010
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2010
AOR Received.
Oct-2010
Med's Request
Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2013 (Passport with Visa stamp received)
LANDED..........
shall be landing on 30th June 2014
Hi Srid, Lakhi, Kavya n all our old timers..

So whats up? where have your status reached?

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
atul.amin said:

Nothing new dear,, Same old story. Just in real need of MR..

Lets hope the new month bring happiness for us

God Bless,
Kavya

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Agree with Pal. I feel its of no use to think for new rules. We have good hope to get MR soon.

God bless all,
Kavya

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
atul.amin said:

Hi Atul,
Good to see you here. Are you waiting for visa or you have already landed?

I think this thread is pretty much dead now.. It will come alive once MI-1's start receiving visa's again :)
I am hoping to see that!

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nope you dont have to do anything...there are little chances they will check your previous job's credentials until and unless the provided job docs are not satisfactory...however if they do and cant get in touch with your previous employer they will ask for your response....but again very little chances...so relax
malwa09 said:
Hello Everybody !

I am facing a very crucial situation. Currently i am a decent job in an educational institution but the last training institute I worked in is closing by the end of october(The owner of institute is migrating to canada).

Please suggest me whether I have to inform the same to CHC or anything else I must do to ensure safe sailing.

Your invaluable suggestions would be of great help to me.

thanks for your time and effort in writing.

malwa09

Nov 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haral said:
nope you dont have to do anything...there are little chances they will check your previous job's credentials until and unless the provided job docs are not satisfactory...however if they do and cant get in touch with your previous employer they will ask for your response....but again very little chances...so relax

Thanks for your opinion Haral

gsidhu

Aug 19, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
under process
Interview........
Rabb Rabb karo

shinsonsimon

Star Member
Jan 28, 2011
kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 29 2010
Doc's Request.
aug 2010,march 29 2012
AOR Received.
jan 05 2011
File Transfer...
jan 2011 in process march 28 2012
Med's Request
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
01-04-2013
Passport Req..
15-03-2013
http://www.mysteinbach.ca/blogs/3519.html

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
Hello frineds its seems currently CIC is in unfriendly mood towards MI-1 applicants .its a very grave situation for us .it also seems that CIC give us medicals in next year targets.we all are frustrated and so to control n tackle this mental agony lets get connected in a (closed) facebook group and fight this frustration together and have long contact with each other which will be useful n helpful in future problems too(post landing)

to manitain our immigration privacy this group has no description and is in closed category of FB Groups no non member cannot see content So enjoy ur privacy of ur immigration from other FB friends )

https://www.facebook.com/groups/397380803662333/

atul.amin

Aug 18, 2010
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2010
AOR Received.
Oct-2010
Med's Request
Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2013 (Passport with Visa stamp received)
LANDED..........
shall be landing on 30th June 2014

jorbe

Dec 13, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2010
Doc's Request.
July 14, 2010
AOR Received.
April 20, 2010 NDVO 2nd AOR: Dec 17, 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 17, 2010 In Process......: March 21, 2012
Med's Request
March 02,2013
Med's Done....
March 12,2013
Passport Req..
March 02,2013 Docs Reached.: March 21,2013 DD Encashed..: April 03,2013 Med Received.: June 08,2013 CSQ .: Nov 15,2013 Decision Made.:Dec 09,2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 07, 2013 Visa Validity....: March 18,2014
LANDED..........
Mar 08, 2014
Hi,

Please count me in....My timelines are as following......

NOC: 0213
Application Received by CIO, SYDNEY, NS: April 20, 2010
Received File No. and Docs Request: July 14, 2010
Document Sent: Nov 03, 2010
Document Recd by CHC Delhi: Dec 17, 2010 (Acknowledgement along with the New/2nd file no.)
In Process : March 21, 2012

sunnysport

Aug 10, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
09-11-2010 DOCs submitted
AOR Received.
28-09-2010 &amp; 2nd AOR on the 20/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process : May 31, 2012.
Med's Request
31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Submitted Med and PP on 02 July 2013
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
Please look into the below lines :-

Ms. Harder: Yes. As senators may or may not be aware, there is a levels plan that governs the number of people who come into Canada on a yearly basis. Based on existing levels, we estimate that backlog — those people who came in under the ministerial instructions — will be cleared within two years.

As per this the MI-1 will take two years to clear if the pre Feb2008 applications are all cancelled.

Excerpts from Proceedings of the Standing Senate Committee on, Social Affairs, Science and Technology
Issue 18 - Evidence - May 31, 2012

"
Senator Callbeck: I want to go on to the backlog of Federal Skilled Workers. My understanding is that the applications of everyone who applied prior to Budget 2008, and there were hundreds, will be sent back to them and they will have to reapply under new criteria. Is that right?

Ms. Harder: That is correct.

Senator Callbeck: Why would Citizenship and Immigration Canada not evaluate the backlog of applications based on this new criteria?

Ms. Harder: To clarify, the applications that were received by the department before February 27, 2008, and for which there was not a selection decision made by the date of the budget, which was March 29, will be closed and fees will be refunded to people who submitted them. They will receive their application fee back and, should they have paid the right of permanent residence fee at the same time, that will also be returned. Those people are, as you correctly say, able to reapply under the existing Federal Skilled Worker Program.

Senator Callbeck: How many years does this backlog extend back?

Ms. Harder: The oldest application we have there is from 2003.

Senator Callbeck: They have waited nine years and now they will get their application back and have to reapply. Why can the department not look at those applications and judge them on the new criteria?

Ms. Harder: I think the decision was made that it was important to have a clear cut-off for how we would treat applications received before the budget bill came down. We have done significant work and calculations over the last number of years, and we have put in place ministerial instructions that have reduced the old backlog, that is, those applications received prior to the issuance of ministerial instructions, and we have reduced that fairly significantly through the use of ministerial instructions.

Our calculations indicate that it would take us until 2017 or 2018 to get through all the applications in the old backlog. A decision was made that it was important to have a platform for a new, more responsive immigration system, and the decision was made to close those applications.

To clarify, the physical applications would not be returned to the applicant. Their fees would be refunded and applications would be closed.

Senator Callbeck: They would have to reapply. This seems to be grossly unfair. These people have waited for years and now, through no fault of their own, they are told they have to reapply.

Ms. Harder: If they decided to reapply, they would probably receive a decision within six to twelve months. If they waited in the backlog, some of those old applications would not come through the entire the process until 2017 or 2018.

Senator Callbeck: These people have waited for years, and now you are saying they will be cancelled and have to reapply. Will they get any priority?

Ms. Harder: No. In fact, we might find with the program changes that have taken place that some of them will not qualify. However, they may not have qualified under the existing as well.

Senator Callbeck: That is true, but I just do not understand why you have the applications that have been with you for years and would not review those looking at the new criteria. It seems grossly unfair for the people who are trying to get into Canada under that category.

Ms. Harder: To be clear, for the applications that are currently in that backlog, there will be people who are disappointed. When decisions are made to change policy program directions, people are affected; there is no question.

Senator Callbeck: Yes, there are, and I do not see any reason for it. I do not know why they cannot be reviewed under the new criteria.

Ms. Harder: Part of the rationale for this has been explained by the minister in terms of the broader directions for the future of the immigration program. It is to have a program that is more labour market responsive, responds to changing economic needs and is more active than passive. In order to set the stage for that, a decision was made that closing those existing applications would be the best way to proceed.

Senator Martin: Following along a similar line of questioning, you are saying that with the new criteria — without clearing the backlog — these applicants would potentially wait until 2017 or 2018 to find out that they do not meet criteria. By the process of eliminating this backlog, or a certain percentage up to the date, those who do qualify will actually be assessed faster under the new criteria, correct?

Ms. Harder: If they reapply and meet the new criteria, they will receive a decision much more quickly, within six to 12 months. I should also say that in terms of the efforts made by the department to address what we refer to as the old backlog — during the implementation of Bill C-50 and thereafter — we sent out a huge number of letters to people who were in the existing backlog. We indicated that there was an opportunity for them to close their existing application and reapply under the new rules. Less than 6 per cent of the people who received those letters decided to take that up. Efforts have been made.

Senator Martin: Once the pre-February 2008 backlog is cleared or these applications are terminated, a backlog of about 136,000 will still remain. Is that correct?

Ms. Harder: That is correct.

Senator Martin: Do you have an estimate on how quickly that backlog may be cleared?

Ms. Harder: Yes. As senators may or may not be aware, there is a levels plan that governs the number of people who come into Canada on a yearly basis. Based on existing levels, we estimate that backlog — those people who came in under the ministerial instructions — will be cleared within two years.

Senator Martin: Going back to the group that would be affected or the applications being terminated, can you outline what options they have, or have you done so already? Is it simply that they reapply? If so, what are some of the categories under which they can apply — to clarify those options for them — and are the applicants clear of what options they have?

Mr. Manicom: Once their applications are terminated, they are in the same situation as any other foreign national and can make an application under any of our programs. Many individuals will not be able to qualify under existing programs and that creates an unfortunate situation for those individuals. In attempting to move toward a more responsive, just-in-time processing system, certainly there are consequences for many individuals. The minister has commented on that, and that it is unfortunate.

They would have the full range of programs available to them. The two largest are the Federal Skilled Worker Program where the selection criteria are quite specific with the point system, and currently with a list of occupations that enables you to come in, or anyone who has received an approved offer of employment from a Canadian company. They are always eligible to apply. In addition, they would have access to the provincial nominee programs and there are website links on the CIC website for applicants to follow to the various provincial nominee programs. They can see if they may qualify and therefore would contact the province to see if the province is interested in nominating them."

Sunny

redeemer

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 June 2010
Doc's Request.
6 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
6 Oct 2010 2AOR Received :19 Nov 2010
IELTS Request
6 Oct 2010
File Transfer...
18 Oct 2010 Online status: 'In Process' from 7 march 12
Med's Request
6 Sep 2013
Med's Done....
10 Sep 2013. Medcl Recvd Line - 18 Sep 13
Passport Req..
6 Sep 2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY NDVO ON 23-09-2013. DECISION MADE. 2/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Stamp Date : 30-10-2013, Expiry Date : 29-09-2014, PPT received : 7-11-2013
LANDED..........
6th FEB 2014
Congratulations !!!!

KDSTTL,jassa007,Suruchi,indian143,Indocanda,JohnyT,parhar51,mkmishra,mehulca
MEDICAL MONSOON STARTED AT NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-monsoon-started-at-new-delhi-visa-office-t108483.3570.html

redeemer

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 June 2010
Doc's Request.
6 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
6 Oct 2010 2AOR Received :19 Nov 2010
IELTS Request
6 Oct 2010
File Transfer...
18 Oct 2010 Online status: 'In Process' from 7 march 12
Med's Request
6 Sep 2013
Med's Done....
10 Sep 2013. Medcl Recvd Line - 18 Sep 13
Passport Req..
6 Sep 2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY NDVO ON 23-09-2013. DECISION MADE. 2/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Stamp Date : 30-10-2013, Expiry Date : 29-09-2014, PPT received : 7-11-2013
LANDED..........
6th FEB 2014
heartliest congrats to our dear 15 MRMembers
KDSTTL, jassa007, Suruchi, indian143, Indocanda, JohnyT, parhar51, mkmishra, mehulca, globalsc, bibek, Cindrella, dreaming_yyz, jass.mahil, kris905.........
All the best for the process ahead.