Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srid_a said:
Congrats RSK!
Goodluck with the medicals.
Thank you!!!

Wish all in this forum Good Luck on their process.......hope all of us have fruits of our long wait very soon.

rawaljignesh82

Dec 27, 2010
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-June-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR :06-Oct-2010, 2nd AOR: XX Jan 2011
IELTS Request
In Process Status with Processing Date..XX Feb2012 , Last Week Processing Date changed to March 15,2012
File Transfer...
XX-Jan-2011
Med's Request
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
andamanhunk said:
Hi Srid,

Please update in the sheet - our status is now "In Process" since 29 Feb 2012.

Thanks,
-RSK
Congrats and welcome to the NDVO MR waiting list.

grewal

Dec 6, 2010
UP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
physioguy said:
Two weeks back my status said "Application received". Today it says "In process". Does that really mean that they ahve started processing the file. Any idea how many months it would take from now. I also would like to know if I would get a full refund if I withdraw my application now. Thanks
plz tell us ur date of 2nd AOR

Rohit131313

Mar 28, 2012
I ve been a passive listener in this thread. Got a question...

My status changed to "In Process" some time back I guess. Not sure when. On the first screen it shows "In Process: and when I click on it, it shows "We received your application for permanent residence on April 22, 2010."

Is it a bug ?

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Rohit131313 said:

My status changed to "In Process" some time back I guess. Not sure when. On the first screen it shows "In Process: and when I click on it, it shows "We received your application for permanent residence on April 22, 2010."

Is it a bug ?
No Its not a bug. U will get actual processing date very soon

God Bless,
Kavya

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
Rohit131313 said:

Is it a bug ?
I am also in same boat.... my status changed some time ion 29th Feb2012....... But No processing date yet..... ???

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
OmSai73 said:
I am also in same boat.... my status changed some time ion 29th Feb2012....... But No processing date yet..... ???
Me too on same SHIP !

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BREAKING NEWS - Canadian Government Slashes Backlog....

Full Story - http://www.cicnews.com/2012/03/canadian-government-slashes-backlog-031472.html

I have no words to epxress our solidarity towards all the pre-27/Feb/2008 applicants who have been eagerly waiting since years for a +ve outcome. The kind of agony they go through on hearing this news and the devastating effect it has on their future dreams and plans can only be felt but not expressed. In spite of such a long wait, all the hopes to see a +ve result in the end has been dashed with a single stroke by the learned minister. This is gross injustice by the Canadian govt. Total negligence on their part in accepting lakhs and lakhs of applications more than required and then putting everyone in a dilemma.

My sincere wish for all the effected applicants that God be with them in these bad times and help them in overcoming this situation +vely by opening up new and alternative avenues.

Regards,
-RSK.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
andamanhunk said:

Full Story - http://www.cicnews.com/2012/03/canadian-government-slashes-backlog-031472.html

I have no words to epxress our solidarity towards all the pre-27/Feb/2008 applicants who have been eagerly waiting since years for a +ve outcome. The kind of agony they go through on hearing this news and the devastating effect it has on their future dreams and plans can only be felt but not expressed. In spite of such a long wait, all the hopes to see a +ve result in the end has been dashed with a single stroke by the learned minister. This is gross injustice by the Canadian govt. Total negligence on their part in accepting lakhs and lakhs of applications more than required and then putting everyone in a dilemma.

My sincere wish for all the effected applicants that God be with them in these bad times and help them in overcoming this situation +vely by opening up new and alternative avenues.

Regards,
-RSK.
This is really a very sad news.

harmeet33

Jan 14, 2012
Lakh,
Yrs case will get thro' now at the higher speed.You are not concerned with old cases.It is all policy of Govt to streamline immigration system which help in to give opportunities to those who can act according to the need of Canadian market.

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Canadian Government Slashes Backlog....

andamanhunk said:

Regards,
-RSK.
I feel their turn should have come first.. Not a right thing to do for Canadian govt. :mad:

If they announce that in some MI-X they take 10000 FSWs, they should not start another until this quota is finished. Once that is done, they can take break, party for a month, and then announce new MI series with new NOCs and start on new queue.

hiteshdand

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Second AOR 5th july 2010. FULL DOCUMENTS SENT ON 24TH JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
OVERALL BAND 8
File Transfer...
01-06-2010. CURRENT STATUS-- 'COMPLETE'
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-02-2013. MEDS VALIDITY-- 19-02-2014.
Interview........
PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS ON 24TH JAN 2013 @ 9:30 AM
Passport Req..
28-01-2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY CHC ND ON 23-02-2013. RPRF DRAFT ENCASHED ON 9-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
srid_a said:
I feel their turn should have come first.. Not a right thing to do for Canadian govt. :mad:

If they announce that in some MI-X they take 10000 FSWs, they should not start another until this quota is finished. Once that is done, they can take break, party for a month, and then announce new MI series with new NOCs and start on new queue.

I feel Its a relief and an end to their (pre feb 2008 applicants) agony. Now they can apply in new MI's and get processed quickly.
Its just like Death is much better than unbearable suffering.

grewal

Dec 6, 2010
UP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
again a shrewd move; instead of jason kenney(immigartion minister) Finance Minister Jim Flaherty mentioned it in budget, government is trying to cut expenditure on the lines of European union to deal with the recent slowdown.

By returning $130 million(immigration fee collected from pre feb 2008 applicants) without paying any interest that could have doubled the amount to $260 million they have earned $130 million
well done conservatives

excerpts from budget:
Immigration

The government is proposing to pull the plug on nearly 300,000 federal skilled worker applications filed before February 2008.

The federal skilled worker program is the largest of Canada’s economic immigration programs, which is the main path to permanent immigration to Canada.

The 2012 budget proposes to return applications and refund up to $130 million in fees paid by people who applied for the program before Feb. 27, 2008, under different rules than exist today, and have yet to have their applications processed. If they still want to come to Canada, they’d have to reapply under current rules.

But that’s not all. The government says it wants to change the federal skilled worker point system to weight it in favour of younger immigrants with Canadian experience and better French of English language skills. It’s also looking to create a new immigration stream to help skilled tradespeople get into Canada.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada is likely to be cut $26.5 million by 2012-13, or 1.7 per cent of its total $1.5 billion budget, to be ramped to $71.2 million by 2014-15 and beyond. Savings are set to come from cutting overhead costs and “continuing to streamline operations and program delivery.”

The Immigration and Refugee Board would see a $3.3 million cut by 2012-13, just over two per cent of its total budget for that year, to rise to $13.1 million by 2014-15 and beyond.

grewal

Dec 6, 2010
UP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
must read

source:- http://canadianimmigrant.ca/news-and-views/300000-skilled-worker-applications-are-being-eliminated
Shortly after the Economic Action Plan 2012 was announced, Citizenship and Immigration Minister Jason Kenney spoke to media on the several immigration policy changes that come into act in the next several weeks, including elimination of 300,000 immigration applications.

“All the applications in the skilled worker category that we received prior to February 28, 2007 will be returned. That will reduce the backlog from 420,000 to 160,000,” he said, adding the application fees will be refunded in the following months.

In response to a question from the Canadian Immigrant, Kenney said some 20,000 applications received during the period between 2001-2008 have been partially processed and depending on how far along the process the application is, it may be assessed or returned.

While he blamed the previous Liberal government for creating the backlog and being unfair to skilled category applicants as well as Canada, he avoided responding to the question on his government being unfair to those applicants who had waited as long as 11 years in queue.

According to Minister Kenney, the new system is created “to making our immigration system truly fast and flexible in a way that will sustain Canada’s economic growth” and “make Canadian economy better and wealthier.”

Other important changes to immigration system featured in the Economic Action Plan 2012 are:* Realign the Temporary Foreign Worker Program to better meet labour market demands.

* Support further improvements to foreign credential recognition and identify the next set of target occupations beyond 2012.
* Move to an increasingly fast and flexible immigration system where priority focus is on meeting Canada’s labour market needs.
* Return applications and fees to certain federal skilled worker applicants who have been waiting for processing to be completed.