hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Hmmmm

honey faridkot said:
Ratings: +1
Green Signal for Pre June 2010 Applicants.
« on: March 24, 2012, 03:24:19 am » Quote

Dear All

One of applicants has received this email where CIC london office declared that they are intending to complete review of all pre-june 2010 by the end of June 2012.

Share your views.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.
Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

Please note we anticipate completing the review of M1 files submitted between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010 by June 2012. Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Wow, sound great start of the week. lets see what we got ahead of the week

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
I had sent a case specific inquiry to NDVO on 1st March, due to change in my marital status..

'This is to inform, that in order to notify you of the change in my status from 'never married' to 'married', I had sent a fax to your office on 10th Feb 2012 stating the same. For this effect I have send a courier (Blue Dart No: xyz) containing all the necessary updated forms, along with photographs of my spouse as well as that of the marriage. The fee payment form has also been included with the necessary credit card details. The courier was delivered to your office on 28th Feb. Hoping that the documents have been recieved by your office and the same will get updated soon. '

Today I received the reply by NDVO.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.
You may note that we have received your spouse's documents. An Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to you after your application was received by our office. Your application has now been reviewed by a visa officer.

Unless we have specifically asked you to do so, you are not required to submit any documentation at this time. Our office will contact you to provide any additional supporting documentation for the assessment of your application.

If you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after 27 February 2008 and before 26 June 2010, processing of your application is likely to begin in 2012; however, finalization may not occur until after 2012.
Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between 27 February 2008 and 25 June 2010) than originally projected. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision. This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011.

Applications in the Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt. Your application forms and fees guarantee your place in the processing queue. Your file is being processed in accordance with its place in the queue, based on the date on which the application and fee payment were received in our office
Until we contact you, the only information you are required to provide us in order to update your application is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address
- Change in your family composition
- Request to withdraw your application and refund the application fees
- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada
- Change to your representation

If you wish to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative, available at this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp, must be completed and signed by you then sent to our office. In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote your file number, full name, and date of birth.

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here. Applicants may also refer to our website, www.india.gc.ca, for more information about processing times.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration-3
High Commission of Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New
Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in
www.goingtocanada.gc.ca
For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.

Posting this for your information only.
Have order caips and will inform the same when I receive it.

Maybe NDVO is just playing safe, but this is the reply I got.

Manonthemove

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/03/2010
Doc's Request.
27/05/2010
AOR Received.
31/07/2010
Med's Request
11/11/2012
Med's Done....
29/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
March2013
LANDED..........
God Willing Soon
nano24482 said:
I had sent a case specific inquiry to NDVO on 1st March, due to change in my marital status..

'This is to inform, that in order to notify you of the change in my status from 'never married' to 'married', I had sent a fax to your office on 10th Feb 2012 stating the same. For this effect I have send a courier (Blue Dart No: xyz) containing all the necessary updated forms, along with photographs of my spouse as well as that of the marriage. The fee payment form has also been included with the necessary credit card details. The courier was delivered to your office on 28th Feb. Hoping that the documents have been recieved by your office and the same will get updated soon. '

Today I received the reply by NDVO.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.
You may note that we have received your spouse's documents. An Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to you after your application was received by our office. Your application has now been reviewed by a visa officer.

Unless we have specifically asked you to do so, you are not required to submit any documentation at this time. Our office will contact you to provide any additional supporting documentation for the assessment of your application.

If you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after 27 February 2008 and before 26 June 2010, processing of your application is likely to begin in 2012; however, finalization may not occur until after 2012.
Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between 27 February 2008 and 25 June 2010) than originally projected. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision. This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011.

Applications in the Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt. Your application forms and fees guarantee your place in the processing queue. Your file is being processed in accordance with its place in the queue, based on the date on which the application and fee payment were received in our office
Until we contact you, the only information you are required to provide us in order to update your application is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address
- Change in your family composition
- Request to withdraw your application and refund the application fees
- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada
- Change to your representation

If you wish to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative, available at this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp, must be completed and signed by you then sent to our office. In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote your file number, full name, and date of birth.

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here. Applicants may also refer to our website, www.india.gc.ca, for more information about processing times.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration-3
High Commission of Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New
Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in
www.goingtocanada.gc.ca
For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.

Posting this for your information only.
Have order caips and will inform the same when I receive it.

Maybe NDVO is just playing safe, but this is the reply I got.
Thanks for sharing Nano, but NDVO's reply is different from what London VO is sending "Please note we anticipate completing the review of M1 files submitted between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010 by June 2012"

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

Please note we anticipate completing the review of M1 files submitted between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010 by June 2012. Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
38 Grosvenor Street

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
@Manonthemove,

Agreed.
I am just sharing the info.

Besides London visa office said that 'it may complete reviewing in 2012' and not 'decision made'. Both different.

I just hope that we all get visas.

canlove

May 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
nano24482 said:
@ Manonthemove,

Agreed.
I am just sharing the info.

Besides London visa office said that 'it may complete reviewing in 2012' and not 'decision made'. Both different.

I just hope that we all get visas.
I think both has same interpretation that they will review pre junes files in 2012 but finalization can take more time i e. 2013.

rawaljignesh82

Dec 27, 2010
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-June-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR :06-Oct-2010, 2nd AOR: XX Jan 2011
IELTS Request
In Process Status with Processing Date..XX Feb2012 , Last Week Processing Date changed to March 15,2012
File Transfer...
XX-Jan-2011
Med's Request
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
Manonthemove said:
Thanks for sharing Nano, but NDVO's reply is different from what London VO is sending "Please note we anticipate completing the review of M1 files submitted between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010 by June 2012"

Dear Sir/Madam,

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

38 Grosvenor Street
congrats I hope now you feeling much better. you query sorted.

Let us now when your CAIPS comes.

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Thanks.
Feeling much better. Now that they confirmed that they have received updated documents.

I have ordered caips on 7th March. Hopefully I'll get it soon. Will keep you guys updated.

rawaljignesh82 said:
congrats I hope now you feeling much better. you query sorted.

Let us now when your CAIPS comes.

Manonthemove

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/03/2010
Doc's Request.
27/05/2010
AOR Received.
31/07/2010
Med's Request
11/11/2012
Med's Done....
29/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
March2013
LANDED..........
God Willing Soon
nano24482 said:
Thanks.
Feeling much better. Now that they confirmed that they have received updated documents.

I have ordered caips on 7th March. Hopefully I'll get it soon. Will keep you guys updated.
By the way how did you order CAIPS? through a relative/frnd or any of the websites like Lawpoint etc.? I am also thinking of ordering one for myself not sure how reliable these websites are since we will be sharing our private details related to our case/file with them?

drramesh

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Doc's Request.
27-8- 2010
IELTS Request
with documents
Med's Request
March 5 2013
Med's Done....
March 12 2013 Medical received on !2 April
Passport Req..
sent on March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
jan 2014
LANDED..........
mar 11 2014
i applied in april 2010
i sent complete doc in november 2010
my status was application received
today my status shows in process

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
@drramesh,

Congrats for getting change in the status of ur application.Does ur ecas has an additional ,such as " We reviewed ur application and started processing from.......(SPECIFIC DATE)" OR it is with unchanged detail in the box.

Any ways,wish u good luck.
God bless all.
parhar51

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
My husband ordered it for me.
He is in Canada on student visa.
If you have a friend or relative in Canada then he can order for you. It takes only 5$.
If you order via website like lawpoint etc than it will be 25 to 40$.
I had ordered one earlier via caips.ca I had no problems with them.
They are quite reliable and lot of applicants use their services.

Manonthemove said:
By the way how did you order CAIPS? through a relative/frnd or any of the websites like Lawpoint etc.? I am also thinking of ordering one for myself not sure how reliable these websites are since we will be sharing our private details related to our case/file with them?

physioguy

Apr 22, 2010
Two weeks back my status said "Application received". Today it says "In process". Does that really mean that they ahve started processing the file. Any idea how many months it would take from now. I also would like to know if I would get a full refund if I withdraw my application now. Thanks

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srid_a said:
I read somewhere that it applies to all VO. Somebody who applied with NDVO also got the same reply. I could not locate that thread..

I was thinking that everybody could get into In Process by end of March. No action in last one week.May be the VO is busy with MI-3.
Goodluck to all of us!

Hi Srid,

Please update in the sheet - our status is now "In Process" since 29 Feb 2012.

Thanks,
-RSK

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
andamanhunk said:
Hi Srid,

Please update in the sheet - our status is now "In Process" since 29 Feb 2012.

Thanks,
-RSK
Congrats RSK!
Goodluck with the medicals.