Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
KDSTTL said:
If I get medicals, then I will take a week off for the party.
And not to forget us to invite in your party (Just kidding!!)

God Bless,

Kavya

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kavya said:
Shell I share with u, one of the forum members who got rejection (you guys know him well I guess), recently asked me to leave this forum as I am not doing what He did suggest me to do. I dont know why? I am here for no one, This is a public forum where no one own anything. at the end of the day, this is just a forum. where no one can mind others business.
What did he ask/suggest you to do?

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
sm001 said:
What did he ask/suggest you to do?
He made me scared that I am going to get rejection because he did. he had a reason to get rejected due to some fake documentation. Niways, I just want to share that if we did nothing wrong then y afraid and I also want to remind every one that the journey of pre june thats we call from jan'2010 till end of june'2010, we were that many on this forum. that many active members I can still remember. however, as time passed by and if u see today, we are hardly a few left from that group. there is not dough that we got many new faces recently who are in same waiting boat. In sort, if we take this as battle field. we are one of those who will fight till last no matter what ever the decision is, but not amongst those who will leave the battle field half the way

God bless,

Kavya

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
reviewed and started processing in jan 2012
Med's Request
soon by grace of waheguru
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Baat sir kay upar say Nikal gaye :( :( :(

kavya said:
He made me scared that I am going to get rejection because he did. he had a reason to get rejected due to some fake documentation. Niways, I just want to share that if we did nothing wrong then y afraid and I also want to remind every one that the journey of pre june thats we call from jan'2010 till end of june'2010, we were that many on this forum. that many active members I can still remember. however, as time passed by and if u see today, we are hardly a few left from that group. there is not dough that we got many new faces recently who are in same waiting boat. In sort, if we take this as battle field. we are one of those who will fight till last no matter what ever the decision is, but not amongst those who will leave the battle field half the way

God bless,

Kavya

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Need a small help/clarification please! We sent our full & final documents form Bangalore and thinking that we would stay there for some more time, mentioned that address. Now the status has changed to Inprocess with date as Feb 29, 2012. They also mentioned in eCAS that they have sent a letter. We are now worried if they have sent a letter to the Bangalore address.

What options do we have now?
Do they send a letter on the said date?
Is it helpful now if we courier a address change intimation to NDVO?
What would be mentioned in that letter? did anyone receive any such letter yet?

Appreciate if you can throw some light on this please...

Thanks.
-RSK

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andamanhunk said:
Hi All,

Need a small help/clarification please! We sent our full & final documents form Bangalore and thinking that we would stay there for some more time, mentioned that address. Now the status has changed to Inprocess with date as Feb 29, 2012. They also mentioned in eCAS that they have sent a letter. We are now worried if they have sent a letter to the Bangalore address.

Thanks.
-RSK
One should always update VO if there is any change in address...as all communications will be sent to that address....

Ask your old neighbors to inform you if there is a letter on your name...

KDSTTL

Sep 8, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
21-07-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012 (Fresh PCC again on 19-11-2012)
Interview........
Waived (In process - 19th Jan 2012)
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013 (DM 14-07-2013)
LANDED..........
03-08-2013
andamanhunk said:
Hi All,

Thanks.
-RSK
Send a fax, also email, and a registered post...just for documentation purpose.

basically they won't change the address. i have been trying for the same for almost over an year now..

even now the e-CAS shows the old address..

and in my case, it was not because i had changed my address. It is only because they updated my correspondence address as my employers old office address.. very frustrating..

even on CAIPS, it still shows the old address..

none of my emails, fax, registered posts are attended, though CAIPS shows they received everything on time...

leoalive

Jul 12, 2011
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Aug 2011 online MPNP
Nomination.....
Interviewed 22 aug 2011
AOR Received.
LOA received 23 Sep. 2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
28 OCT 2011 AOR from NDVO 7 Nov.2011
Med's Request
14 NOv. 2011
Med's Done....
18 Nov.2011
Passport Req..
14 NOv. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS shows Decision Made 24 Sep. 2012 Passport back with Visa on 01 OCT 2012
LANDED..........
Within October 12
KDSTTL said:
Send a fax, also email, and a registered post...just for documentation purpose.

basically they won't change the address. i have been trying for the same for almost over an year now..

even now the e-CAS shows the old address..

and in my case, it was not because i had changed my address. It is only because they updated my correspondence address as my employers old office address.. very frustrating..

even on CAIPS, it still shows the old address..

none of my emails, fax, registered posts are attended, though CAIPS shows they received everything on time...
Just to throw sm light on it, i applied through some agent initially, but later on when i sent the file to NDVO i removed the agent from whole process. No doubt in ECAS the address still is of that agent's. But they have changed the address & proof is the receipt of application fees that i got later.

Even they informed me through e-mail that ur address has been changed n don't worry about address on ECAS.

honey faridkot

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
faridkot
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-june-2010
Doc's Request.
1-oct-2010
AOR Received.
12-jan-2011
Med's Request
24 july 2013
Med's Done....
3 augest
Passport Req..
3 augest
VISA ISSUED...
jaldi he
LANDED..........
pata nahi kadooo
We received your application for permanent residence on June 3, 2010. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 1, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

honey faridkot

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
faridkot
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-june-2010
Doc's Request.
1-oct-2010
AOR Received.
12-jan-2011
Med's Request
24 july 2013
Med's Done....
3 augest
Passport Req..
3 augest
VISA ISSUED...
jaldi he
LANDED..........
pata nahi kadooo
Ratings: +1
Green Signal for Pre June 2010 Applicants.
« on: March 24, 2012, 03:24:19 am » Quote

Dear All

One of applicants has received this email where CIC london office declared that they are intending to complete review of all pre-june 2010 by the end of June 2012.

Share your views.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.
Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

Please note we anticipate completing the review of M1 files submitted between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010 by June 2012. Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

sanu-kri

Mar 23, 2012
SANJUBABA - this person did all mental harrasement to me and my family. he has used all bad words which a genune person cant even think to use to a lady. he got very frastated so please ignore him for any future communication. he can even hack ur id and can do any thing with ur system IP address. he spoiled my whole sunday and I am kindly requesting you all not to follow him at any stage of time

Manonthemove

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/03/2010
Doc's Request.
27/05/2010
AOR Received.
31/07/2010
Med's Request
11/11/2012
Med's Done....
29/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
March2013
LANDED..........
God Willing Soon
honey faridkot said:
Ratings: +1
Green Signal for Pre June 2010 Applicants.
« on: March 24, 2012, 03:24:19 am » Quote

Dear All

One of applicants has received this email where CIC london office declared that they are intending to complete review of all pre-june 2010 by the end of June 2012.

Share your views.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.
Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

Please note we anticipate completing the review of M1 files submitted between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010 by June 2012. Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
Thanks for sharing but does this statement "Please note we anticipate completing the review of M1 files submitted between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010 by June 2012" applies to all VO's includind NDVO or only for London?

honey faridkot

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
faridkot
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-june-2010
Doc's Request.
1-oct-2010
AOR Received.
12-jan-2011
Med's Request
24 july 2013
Med's Done....
3 augest
Passport Req..
3 augest
VISA ISSUED...
jaldi he
LANDED..........
pata nahi kadooo

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
Manonthemove said:
Thanks for sharing but does this statement "Please note we anticipate completing the review of M1 files submitted between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010 by June 2012" applies to all VO's includind NDVO or only for London?
I read somewhere that it applies to all VO. Somebody who applied with NDVO also got the same reply. I could not locate that thread..

I was thinking that everybody could get into In Process by end of March. No action in last one week.May be the VO is busy with MI-3.
Goodluck to all of us!