+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fswp application returned but not delivered

Aranaszek

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

My application didnt fit within the cap so I received an email from Cic saying that they sent my papers back on 18th of Nov as a regular letter. Therefore there is no tracking number.

It's over a month and I havent got any news nor my application. I emailed Cic but no response so far.

Am I the only one with such a problem? Just to add the application was sent from Canada to Sweden.

Thanks

Lebanese_TO

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014. Returned on Dec 1st :(
Aranaszek said:
Hi

My application didnt fit within the cap so I received an email from Cic saying that they sent my papers back on 18th of Nov as a regular letter. Therefore there is no tracking number.

It's over a month and I havent got any news nor my application. I emailed Cic but no response so far.

Am I the only one with such a problem? Just to add the application was sent from Canada to Sweden.

Thanks
Sorry to hear that. My app got returned too.
When did u fill your app and when did u receive the email?

Aranaszek

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got email on 4th of Dec and applicarion reached CIC on 25th of Aug.
It's really scary as there's lots of sensitive date and also I need these papers for Express Entry.

I cant understand how such a package can be sent as a regular letter. That's just insane!

Lebanese_TO

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aranaszek said:
I got email on 4th of Dec and applicarion reached CIC on 25th of Aug.
It's really scary as there's lots of sensitive date and also I need these papers for Express Entry.

I cant understand how such a package can be sent as a regular letter. That's just insane!
I know man!

Durga Prasad

Nov 4, 2014
Who ever application returned, can u please specify your NOC, application sent date and the reason for application return.

Newkid

Oct 9, 2014
No you are not the only one.. it is happening same with me.. my application was also returned due to cap filled.

Application received date : 21st August but it has not reached me yet. Getting very tensed now.

Adamsky975

Oct 7, 2014
You are not alone!
CIO received our application package on the 4th of June, 2014. Due to the one-way communication, I tried to follow the evaluation process in the FSW 2014 Global Spreadsheet. As I saw, the early Jun applications were processed between 20 - 25 of September. Since my credit card was not charged with the application fee, I was ready to the rejection and to re-apply immediately once my package has been returned.
There is no exact service level agreement on the delivery time of snail-mails, except it takes approx. 4-6 weeks to overseas addresses. I have initiated an inquiry at the local visa office (I have applied from Hungary; therefore, my Visa office is located in Vienna) on the 10th of November, 2014 (calculating with the latest delivery period) , they directed my to CIO in Nova Scotia.
Finally, I've received an e-mail to provide an updated, valid e-mail because my application was rejected, the package was returned but they received it back as it was undeliverable. I provided an updated postal address immediately, and I am still waiting for the package to be returned. As I estimate, today (17.12.2014) is the final day when I still have a chance to correct the formal mistakes (e.g. attach original WES report, enter my name on the top box of the self-certificate of the general application form, etc.) and re-send the package via FEDEX. Moreover, the original documents are required to participate in the Express Entry program.
CIO shared the address where they returned our application to. The delivery failure is weird, because the address was my valid, live address. I have initiated an investigation at Magyar Posta (Hungarian Post) in order to have an official statement in my hand at least. The process is still going on and they informally reported that the investigation is almost impossible without a tracking number.
My concerns:
1) I do not know the reason why my package was not delivered.
2) Literally, I was not informed about the reasons why my application was rejected
3) I was not informed about the delivery failure. I trusted the one-way communication of CIO. Did I do wrong ?

I am desperate, I suffer from sleeping disorders since I realized the delivery failure to our valid, live address. I just can't accept the fact that my re-application fails because of reasons I have no effect on.
I wrote a complaint to CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia. Unfortunately, I have not received any answer. Who I might or should contact ?

[p.s.: I was not intended to yell with my "bold" sentences, I have tried to highlight a summary.]

Lebanese_TO

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Adamsky975 said:
You are not alone!
CIO received our application package on the 4th of June, 2014. Due to the one-way communication, I tried to follow the evaluation process in the FSW 2014 Global Spreadsheet. As I saw, the early Jun applications were processed between 20 - 25 of September. Since my credit card was not charged with the application fee, I was ready to the rejection and to re-apply immediately once my package has been returned.
There is no exact service level agreement on the delivery time of snail-mails, except it takes approx. 4-6 weeks to overseas addresses. I have initiated an inquiry at the local visa office (I have applied from Hungary; therefore, my Visa office is located in Vienna) on the 10th of November, 2014 (calculating with the latest delivery period) , they directed my to CIO in Nova Scotia.
Finally, I've received an e-mail to provide an updated, valid e-mail because my application was rejected, the package was returned but they received it back as it was undeliverable. I provided an updated postal address immediately, and I am still waiting for the package to be returned. As I estimate, today (17.12.2014) is the final day when I still have a chance to correct the formal mistakes (e.g. attach original WES report, enter my name on the top box of the self-certificate of the general application form, etc.) and re-send the package via FEDEX. Moreover, the original documents are required to participate in the Express Entry program.
CIO shared the address where they returned our application to. The delivery failure is weird, because the address was my valid, live address. I have initiated an investigation at Magyar Posta (Hungarian Post) in order to have an official statement in my hand at least. The process is still going on and they informally reported that the investigation is almost impossible without a tracking number.
My concerns:
1) I do not know the reason why my package was not delivered.
2) Literally, I was not informed about the reasons why my application was rejected
3) I was not informed about the delivery failure. I trusted the one-way communication of CIO. Did I do wrong ?

I am desperate, I suffer from sleeping disorders since I realized the delivery failure to our valid, live address. I just can't accept the fact that my re-application fails because of reasons I have no effect on.
I wrote a complaint to CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia. Unfortunately, I have not received any answer. Who I might or should contact ?

[p.s.: I was not intended to yell with my "bold" sentences, I have tried to highlight a summary.]
They usually reply back in 2 months period.
Probably it got returned bec of unmatched job description with hsdr website.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NOC 1114. Applied October 22nd. Application returned along with all original forms by Dec 15th as one of the form was incomplete. Reapplied again and hopefully my packet reaches them by Dec 19th.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Adamsky975 said:
There is no point complaining to CIO - this won't get you anywhere. As you said, they used the right address to return your application. If there was a problem with the delivery of your returned application - your complaint is with your local post office.

The most you can do it hope you receive your returned application in time to reapply for 2014. If not, start reading up on Express Entry.

Lebanese_TO

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
No need for the documents to come back to use them to re apply. U get two original copies from ielts and from wes. Just use the second one. And the rest of the documents are copies. Exept the reference letter; just get another one from your employer.
Unless u have lmia; this is the last chance to immigrate to canada!

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lebanese,

Are you also reapplying under NOC1114. I see that your application has been returned as of Dec 1st.

Adamsky975

Oct 7, 2014
Lebanese_TO:
Wish I knew the reasons. However, you might be right since my employer did not provided detailed description of my job and positions.
I consider it a formal mistake, since it might be corrected within a day.

IELT provided only 1 original report, I can't re-apply without the returned original.
I agree: "this is the last chance to immigrate to canada!"

scylla:
"your complaint is with your local post office" - that will not get me anywhere either :(
Regarding Express Entry, I'm afraid you are right.

gcbitu

Dec 14, 2014
Aranaszek said:
Hi

Thanks
do you have the mail address or any address . please let me know