03-02-2015
Interview........
Meds Received: 13-02-2015
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
bosschips said:
So PER could be received through snail mail or e-mail?
should be email i guess.
si dustincarlisle kasi nakalimutan ata i-validate yung form nya after updating the form with the email address.
correct me if im wrong nalang dustincarlisle.

kaya bawat update ko sa generic form validate ako ng validate.
And before ko i-print, validate pa rin. ;D

obet25

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014 Charged:15-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 24-10-2014
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
Meds Received: 13-02-2015
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
dustincarlisle said:
Hello,

Just a quick question?
What if I forgot to include my email address in IMM 0008 but the email address was included in other CIC form and my cover letter? Will CIO still mail the PER or NER?
Thanks and all the best.
nakalimutan pala nya.

ppmom

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
cc charged: 17-07-2014 , PER: 19-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
end of March 2015!
dustincarlisle said:
A-Cheng,

Just received my PER in the mailbox (snailmail nga, hay)
dated June 18, 2014 ang PER ko (Praise God)
Are you one of the admins, paki-delete nmn ung isa kong entry sa SS, doble ung saken eh, hehe.
salamat at goodluck sa ating lahat.
hahaha, na miss mo ata ang mga snail mail e! CONGRATS!

meegoreng

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Interview........
phone interview
Passport Req..
prayerfully waiting
hello guys, please help me tanong lang po..

I am the applicant and i reside sa pinas. Pero since pwedeng isubmit ang spouse' bank account as proof of fund, yung sa hisband ko ang gagamitin namin na bank certificate and DD for payment.

Ok lang ba na ang bank nya ay one of the banks from singapore? Dun kase sya naka base ngayon.. Pero ang visa office ko ay manila syempre..

Please hope you can help me, thanks!!! God bless

akosiempre

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
28-08-2014
Med's Done....
08-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
meegoreng said:
hello guys, please help me tanong lang po..

I am the applicant and i reside sa pinas. Pero since pwedeng isubmit ang spouse' bank account as proof of fund, yung sa hisband ko ang gagamitin namin na bank certificate and DD for payment.

Ok lang ba na ang bank nya ay one of the banks from singapore? Dun kase sya naka base ngayon.. Pero ang visa office ko ay manila syempre..

Please hope you can help me, thanks!!! God bless
i don't see any issue with that.. ;)

A-Cheng

Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2014 1:18pm DD encashed May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 26, 2014 together with MR and RPRF
AOR Received.
PER June 13, 2014
Med's Request
August 26, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 8 received by CEM Oct 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 15 passports received by CEM Oct 20
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas DM Oct 31 [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8iI3Lg17Ne3vkBnjFy7zxHET3jRed6u_pFZn8BTcqD3c4gTTE5g[/img] Passports with visa delivered November 8
Dustin, I formally congratulate you haha. Kasi hawak mo na "diploma" mo. ;D
Pasilip silip lang sa thread...busy. ;)

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
obet25 said:
should be email i guess.
si dustincarlisle kasi nakalimutan ata i-validate yung form nya after updating the form with the email address.
correct me if im wrong nalang dustincarlisle.

kaya bawat update ko sa generic form validate ako ng validate.
And before ko i-print, validate pa rin. ;D
Oo nga pala! Siya pala yung nagpost dati dito na hindi nakapag lagay ng e-mail! Congratulations @ dustincarlisle !!! :) Try calling CIC regarding how you could add your e-mail address.

cnd_2014

May 1, 2014
Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5, 2014
AOR Received.
DD Encashed: September 22 2014; PER: October 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
November 21, 2014 1PM
Med's Done....
November 24, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Mar 10, 2015
bluemav said:
Quoted from Global... Yung Primary Job lang pala yung ina assess nila.

GoodLuck! ;)

[quote author=mk.2382]
My application has been returned. I applied under NOC 0111 and it reached on May 7th. This is the return message:

"After review, your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application pursuant of Regulation (R) 10 of IRPA.

You have identified National Occupational Classification (NOC) code: 0111 - Financial Managers as the primary occupation to be assessed. All supporting documentation provided regarding this work experience history was taken into consideration. The employment letter from <My current organization> does not provide sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

Therefore, I am not satisfied there is sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC 0111 - Financial Managers

NOTE: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than the primary occupation identified on your application has not been assessed pursuant to R(10) of IRPA.

As your application does not meet the requirements of R(10) of IRPA, it is considered incomplete and is being returned to you for this reason"

PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT I CAN DO NEXT?

NOC 0111 cap is still far away from having been filled? Can I still get a more detailed letter from my organization explaining my duties in more elaboration which are in sync with how the essential duties are described in NOC website and re-send the application?
[/quote]

In a single occupation(means your declared primary job?) and not in a single company?

kasi yung previous company na 8months lang ako ang nilagay ko na primary job and I'm now freaking kasi di ako dun umabot at least 1 year sa company na yun. (Pero I have 4+ years experience na prior to this company). Based on the above kasi, di na daw nila chinecheck yung work experience sa ibang company?

"NOTE: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than the primary occupation identified on your application has not been assessed pursuant to R(10) of IRPA."

Yung computation ba na "at least 1 year full-time continuous experience" ay icocompute nila dun sa company na ni-declare ko as primary job?

I am confused!

Is my question clear? I'm feeling very depressed now!!

Will my application be returned? Deads na ako?

Please help!!!!! :(

gracie10

Jun 15, 2014
Hi guyz, bgo po ako dto. May tanong lang po ako. Ngregister kc ako dun sa spreadsheet pero hindi nalitaw ung name ko dun. Bkt po kaya ganun? Thanks in advance. :)

dustincarlisle

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
bosschips said:
Oo nga pala! Siya pala yung nagpost dati dito na hindi nakapag lagay ng e-mail! Congratulations @ dustincarlisle !!! :) Try calling CIC regarding how you could add your e-mail address.
salamat bosschips, I emailed CIO Sydney na to update my file and include my email address kc hindi pa naman natatransfer sa Manila VO ang app ko.
ayoko namang thru snail mail din nila isesend ang MR ko, lol

cnd_2014

May 1, 2014
Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5, 2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
November 21, 2014 1PM
Med's Done....
November 24, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Mar 10, 2015
dustincarlisle said:
salamat bosschips, I emailed CIO Sydney na to update my file and include my email address kc hindi pa naman natatransfer sa Manila VO ang app ko.
ayoko namang thru snail mail din nila isesend ang MR ko, lol
congratz dustin!

what's your thought on my post above? Deads na ba ako? Di ako makakain ng lunch sa sobrang depressed! :-(

akosiempre

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
28-08-2014
Med's Done....
08-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
cnd_2014 said:
In a single occupation(means your declared primary job?) and not in a single company?

kasi yung previous company na 8months lang ako ang nilagay ko na primary job and I'm now freaking kasi di ako dun umabot at least 1 year sa company na yun. (Pero I have 4+ years experience na prior to this company). Based on the above kasi, di na daw nila chinecheck yung work experience sa ibang company?

"NOTE: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than the primary occupation identified on your application has not been assessed pursuant to R(10) of IRPA."

Yung computation ba na "at least 1 year full-time continuous experience" ay icocompute nila dun sa company na ni-declare ko as primary job?

I am confused!

bro, it says other than your primary occupation.. not company. so relax lang.. i believe na NOC code ang basis, hindi yung tenure mo sa company... ;D

ppmom

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
cc charged: 17-07-2014 , PER: 19-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
end of March 2015!
cnd_2014 said:

I am confused!

Icocompute nila is the NOC that you applied for. So kung yung NOC mo naman is the one that you had 4+ years work experience, that's the one that they will assess. Hope that helps :)

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cnd_2014 said:

I am confused!

Ang pagkakaintindi ko, to qualify for the program, you must have at least 1 year continuous experience in an NOC code you declared. Not necessarily number of years of experience in general.

cnd_2014

May 1, 2014
Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5, 2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
November 21, 2014 1PM
Med's Done....
November 24, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Mar 10, 2015
@akosiempre and ppmom

Thanks for the explanation. My NOC is 2174 and lahat ng 5+ year experience ko is related sa NOC kasi I'm a programmer for the whole 5+ years.

Sabi kasi sa Min. requirements:

A) Basic eligibility
We will only process your FSW application if you have:

•at least one year of continuous and paid (full-time or an equal amount in part-time) work experience
◦in a single occupation (ang confusion ko is baka ang icocompute lang nila is kung nag-one year ba ako sa declared primary job - Analyst Programmer - which is 8 months lang kasi naisip ko sana yung may over 1 year experience nalang ang pinili ko na primary job)

So yung computation ng 1 year ay di based dun sa primary job na ni-declare ko sa form kundi ay yung NOC which is 5+ years ako?