+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP 2014 PINOY aspirants let's connect here

Nurse1892

Dec 15, 2017
Hi everyone! i just want to share my story:

1st application: returned on September 7 per CIO SYDNEY email response. Due to INCOMPLETE APPLICATION. i swear to God I have provided all the documents to my consultant MASSOOD JOOMRATTY LAW CORP (Pinoys2Canada sattelite office in the Philippines).

To date, Consultant does not provide updates even if negative already. All of us clients have no PER yet

2nd application: filed this November. DIY. With the help of this forum.

moral of the story: Never trust a so- called "consultant" even if you pay for a hefty price of a service which could have probably helped you lessen stress and time-effort. Sadly,it was too late when I discovered this forum from my first application. DIY and help from fellow forum members are more helpful and money-saving.

Thanks to all!
Hello po just want to ask regardinyour application in pinoys2care because I'm planning to undergo their live in caregiver

terevilla

Dec 17, 2017
I think what you can not trust is Massood Joomratty Law Corp headed by Massood Joomratty. He is not connected with Pinoys2Canada. He only gives seminars sponsored by Pinoys2canada. He put up his own corporation here named Passport Canada Visa Assistance located in Linden Suites but it did not last because her partner there is her other woman named Atty. Gail Dela Cruz. Hayun, after his wife found out the relationship, nag close na yun Passport Canada in Ortigas.

jensoriano

Dec 17, 2017
My brother who is now in Alberta Canada went to Pinoys2Canada and according to him they are very accommodating and good service. He got his Federal Skilled Worker visa last 2015 in less than a year. I think Massood Joomratty is not connected with Pinoys2Canada. Ginagamit lang ni Joomratty and Pinoys2canada for his popularity accdg to my brother.

Nurse1892

Dec 15, 2017
My brother who is now in Alberta Canada went to Pinoys2Canada and according to him they are very accommodating and good service. He got his Federal Skilled Worker visa last 2015 in less than a year. I think Massood Joomratty is not connected with Pinoys2Canada. Ginagamit lang ni Joomratty and Pinoys2canada for his popularity accdg to my brother.
Thanks po for your info!..i would like to ask if nanging ok naman po ung processing of papers

Bundhun

Nov 8, 2018
documents and written explanation we're already submitted. I know its an honest mistake. Pero ang hindi ko gets is CEM gave us 30days again. Para ano ba itong 30days nato? Na submit na namin ang written explanation, affidavit from the Lawyer, legal documents from NSO from my previous annulment and the birth cert of the both children.

Hi dear,
Very sad to hear that.

What happen? Did you get any answer from IRCC?

weareone

Feb 9, 2023
the last post was in 2018. How's everyone here? Ask ko lang, meron po ba kayong nabalitaan na success story na after misrepresentation na 5 yrs ban then after reapply eh nag ok naman? Salamat