Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05Aug'14 (App. Rcvd: 11Aug'14)
Nomination.....
CC Charged: 16Nov'14 ; PER: 30Nov'14
Med's Request
16Apr'15
Med's Done....
22Apr'15 (Med's Sent: 29Apr'15 ; 3rd Line: 08May'15)
Interview........
Waived (I claimed it!)
Passport Req..
29May'15 (PP Sent @ VFS SG 05Jun'15)
VISA ISSUED...
4th line: 09Jun'15 (DM)/ Issued date: 19Jun'15/ ON HAND: 26June'15 THANK YOU LORD!!!
LANDED..........
Oct-2015 GOD IS REALLY GOOD!
dissgj said:
@ Kaeleemom! Hi! Ikaw na.... ang sipag mu ha? Good Job. Thanks sa effort! :D NOC911 ba lahat nasa list nato? ;D

@ QueenAngel! Hello! Si Willow05 same NOC ba satin?

Username App Rcvd PER Waiting time from PER (as of today 13-Apr-15)

QueenAngel 2-Jun-14 25-Sep-14 200 days
project_canada 30-Jun-14 27-Oct-14 168 days
dissgj 4-Jul-14 29-Oct-14 166 days
TreYke 30-Jul-14 24-Nov-14 140 days
kaeleemom 11-Aug-14 1-Dec-14 133 days

sis QueenAngel! hwg kn aabot ng 300 ah! lol! kw ang benchmark nmin!
Tayo p lng ung nakita na may PER na waiting for MR...konti lng nmn tlg tayo...kso eh prang mabagal processing s NOC naten...

kimchilover

Aug 21, 2014
South Korea
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 12, 2014
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGED Feb. 4, 2015
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED Mar. 1, 2015
IELTS Request
Included in Application
File Transfer...
ECAS 2ND LINE Jul. 9, 2015
Med's Request
Jul. 20, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 7, 2015 / Aug. 10, 2015 MVO RECEIVED DATE
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Sep. 10, 2015 / Sep. 17, 2015 MVO RECEIVED DATE
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 26, 2015 DM / Oct. 12, 2015 VOH
LANDED..........
Summer 2016
jaja2108 said:
Hello everyone! i'm a newbie here. First time ever i join a forum.. Firstly, because i'm getting depressed already. im a nurse and i filed my fsw application last sept 26,2015. Until jow, i really have NO news as to what happened to my application. Can any one advise me here what to do? How to follow up? i believe i am waiting an email from CIC telling me that they have reviewed or will be reviewing my papers right? Help pls.. Need some enlightenment here. Thank you!! - i'm jaja btw.
They usually reply after 50 days. Please check your bank for cc transactions or draft encashment.
You can also try for Express Entry. Good luck.

kaeleemom

Aug 12, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Med's Request
16Apr'15
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived (I claimed it!)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
4th line: 09Jun'15 (DM)/ Issued date: 19Jun'15/ ON HAND: 26June'15 THANK YOU LORD!!!
LANDED..........
flowersinbloom said:
Hello Adelosreyes,
Intention ko talaga magpost about our 8 yr journey and tamang-tama ang inquiry mo.

Nagstart akong magapply nung dalaga pa ako back in 2006 with the intention of making it in Canada on my own. Pero as most of you know...after waiting for more than 5 yrs, I received an update in 2012 that all applications with no decision yet by the embassy will be returned. To say that my whole world crushed was an understatement. During that time, I also made an effort to update my application as I got married back in 2010. When we got married, I moved to SG and from there lahat ng decisions namen were loosely based on the fact that one day we will be migrating to Canada. We postponed having kids & we didn't move house in SG so imagine my disappointment na wala palang sense ang lahat ng sacrifices namen.

In 2010, while waiting for Canada, we thought it would be good to manage our risk and apply for Permanent Residency in Singapore. Unfortunately, we got rejected.

After learning about our returned application in Canada by 2012, I got really apprehensive knowing that our status in SG was not really stable. I immediately checked other countries after finding out that our jobs were not in Canada's Demand List. I saw that Australia was the next viable option considering that I also have my relatives there. Nagpa-assess kame sa isang Immigration Agent na recommended ng friend namen who recently got approved. We sent our profiles and received their advise that we were qualified for a provincial nominee. We immediately set-up a meeting with the agency to discuss further our application and went ahead to proceed with the contract signing.

In 2012, Australia will be introducing the new EOI Expression of Interest which is very similar to Canada's new Express Entry. There were two major things that are important before we can submit the application: 1) Get your skills certified by a third Party Assessing Body of Australia and 2) Pass IELTS with a score of at least 7.0 in all bands: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking.

For the first item, getting the skill certification was smooth sailing for my husband. Whatever work credentials he has submitted, na-credit at in acknowledge ito ng assessor. However, for IELTS, hindi sya pinalad. On his first try, he was short by 1.0 in writing. I immediately scheduled him to another one and every weekend leading up to the exam date, nagpapractice sya with his essays with me checking on his work right after. On his 2nd attempt, ganun ulet pero this time kinulang sya ng 0.5 sa writing at speaking. We decided it maybe worthwhile to attend a formal class. On his 3rd attempt, his score improved but this time kulang sya ng 0.5 na lang sa writing. We thought since kulang na lang ng 0.5 baka pwede reng ipa-recheck as we know a friend na ganun ang ginawa. When results came back - score in writing remained as 6.5.

Time is clicking and nasa 2013 na during that time pero wala pa ren kameng nasasubmitan na application. Add to that si hubby will be turning 40 yrs old and if di umabot ang IELTS nya before his birthday di na kame aabot sa minimum score ng AU. I was getting depressed and frustrated about the entire situation, meanwhile, kabi-kabila kameng nakakarinig ng balita from friends or friend of a friend na paalis na papuntang Australia.

We checked again with our agent and we asked what if magswitch kame ni hubby...ako ang maging principal applicant. Based on the scores, pasok pa ren although mas madugo kasi iba-iba ang naging companies ko. Immediately, we went ahead and enlisted for IELTS. We both went for IELTs kc iniisip namen baka umabot na sya sa 4th time so win-win situation. Thank God pasawang awa ako...halos 7.0 lang ako sa lahat ng modules. Si hubby short again by 0.5. Given this good news on my side, I immediately completed my job description from various companies and the agent sent it to the assessing body. We were both hopeful, thinking na this would be OK already at nagbibilang na kame ng ilang months bago matanggap ang visa. We know for a fact na sa AU, mabilis ang processing na basta makalodge ka lang. Imagine our surprise when we found out the assessor rejected my nominated work naman! Parang gumuho na ang mundo ko nun...and I remember calling my sister overseas about this...and I vividly recall her saying..."hindi ka naman pwedeng tumigil sa kakatry otherwise ganyan pa ren ang state nyo" Tama sya - if we don't do anything about it now...it will all be same tomorrow. So I started picking up the pieces and even with a broken heart...i started reading on New Zealand's requirements.

For New Zealand, I remember spending one Sunday afternoon reading yung very confusing nilang questionnaire. Based on my assessment, si hubby lang ang qualified if yung college nya is worth a certain Level. They have something similar to WES (sorry i forgot the name) so we submitted the requirements and paid a certain amount for the assessment. Again, when results came, we were disheartened to know na hindi abot yung score - he was only given a score of 6 when ang kelangan namen is 7. We didn't proceed with New Zealand.

Binalikan kame ng agent sa Australia and they said, they will nominate me to the more appropriate skill. However, since hindi yung course ko directly related to my work, I needed to produce another document ...like a business case/thesis to show that I have been very well trained and knowledgeable for my job. Likewise, they said short pa ako ng about 3 months of work experience so they cannot immediately apply for the assessment right away. When I opened the document, nalungkot ako sa dame ng inputs na kailangan ko gawen. I decided to do it on my 3rd month na lang kasi parang napapagod na ako. Umabot na ang Australia saga till 2014....

By April 2014, we came to know that mag-oopen ang FSW 2014 from my sister's canadian agent. We got hopeful again, and utilised the free assessment they have onsite. Pasok si Hubby! By May 1, 2014 we signed up with the agency and started preparing the documents. the good news is yung mga documents that we have been preparing for Australia, na-utilize namin! and more good news, yung IELTS scores ni hubby ay pasok na pasok! Plus, yung IELTS ko ay nagbigay pa sa amen ng additional 5 points. By mid-June, we were complete with all the documents and documents were received by the embassy by June 24. The rest is history...

Our journey is a very long one...filled with frustration and disappointment but after seeing our Canadian Visa Stamps last friday it was all worth it. Sabe nga ni Steve Jobs as commencement speech nya sa isang university..."you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect the dots looking backwards." Had we not prepared these documents beforehand for Australia, hindi kame aabot sa 1000 quota kasi ang NOC ni hubby ay isa sa fast moving NOCs. Who would have thought na sa Canada pa ren pala ang bagsak namen. Also, if hindi came nareject ng reject probably nasa Australia na kame ngayon which is not at all a bad thing, however, both of our sisters are waiting for us in Canada!

Sorry at super haba na nito...I hope nakatulong man lang tong story namen sa inyo for those who are patiently waiting...trust in the Lord that you are where you are meant to be...in His Perfect Time He will give it to you. Good night and God Bless.
Wow your story is really inspiring flowersinbloom...
D2 rn ako s SG and sobrang nakkrelate ako s situation mo...we also tried applying for PR but rejected rn...mahirap n rn tlg ung situation naten d2 now eh kaya I'm hoping soon mkareceive n rn kme ng MR...dami rn nakahold n plans samen now...This is our 2nd try...first attempt eh cap reached...so tuloy lng ang laban...

Thanks for sharing your journey!
Sobrang nakakapositive vibes!

kaeleemom

Aug 12, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Med's Request
16Apr'15
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived (I claimed it!)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
QueenAngel said:
Actually sa website, within timelines pa din kaso the rate other applicants and especially in other VO's are going, are much earlier than these timelines.

That is, if you look at the SS most VO's are fast and earlier than these timelines.

Looks like some VOfficers here really follow that timelines. They seem to be like, "Oh, I'm still within target. No need to hurry. I can still go frolic in Boracay for a week and go to Bali next month..."
Sis nararamdaman ko this week na MR mo! Positive vibes lng tayo!

manila_kbj

May 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 24-10-2014
IELTS Request
16-06-2014
File Transfer...
12-02-2015 2nd line update
Med's Request
13-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
killjoyako said:
JUST IN: PPR email received today, 13-Apr @ 10AM SGT!

For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay. Blessings to those who wait for him!

Here's my timeline:
9Jul2014 - App received

27Oct2014 - CC charged

4Nov2014 - PER

11Feb2015 - 2nd line ECAS

23Feb2015 - MR/RPRF

25Feb2015 - Additional docs sent via email
6Mar2015 - Completed medical requirements

12Mar2015 - 3rd line ECAS
20Mar2015 - SG police clearance received by CEM
13Apr2015 - PPR
Congrats.

manila_kbj

May 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 24-10-2014
IELTS Request
16-06-2014
File Transfer...
12-02-2015 2nd line update
Med's Request
13-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
flowersinbloom said:
Hello Adelosreyes,
Intention ko talaga magpost about our 8 yr journey and tamang-tama ang inquiry mo.

Nagstart akong magapply nung dalaga pa ako back in 2006 with the intention of making it in Canada on my own. Pero as most of you know...after waiting for more than 5 yrs, I received an update in 2012 that all applications with no decision yet by the embassy will be returned. To say that my whole world crushed was an understatement. During that time, I also made an effort to update my application as I got married back in 2010. When we got married, I moved to SG and from there lahat ng decisions namen were loosely based on the fact that one day we will be migrating to Canada. We postponed having kids & we didn't move house in SG so imagine my disappointment na wala palang sense ang lahat ng sacrifices namen.

In 2010, while waiting for Canada, we thought it would be good to manage our risk and apply for Permanent Residency in Singapore. Unfortunately, we got rejected.

After learning about our returned application in Canada by 2012, I got really apprehensive knowing that our status in SG was not really stable. I immediately checked other countries after finding out that our jobs were not in Canada's Demand List. I saw that Australia was the next viable option considering that I also have my relatives there. Nagpa-assess kame sa isang Immigration Agent na recommended ng friend namen who recently got approved. We sent our profiles and received their advise that we were qualified for a provincial nominee. We immediately set-up a meeting with the agency to discuss further our application and went ahead to proceed with the contract signing.

In 2012, Australia will be introducing the new EOI Expression of Interest which is very similar to Canada's new Express Entry. There were two major things that are important before we can submit the application: 1) Get your skills certified by a third Party Assessing Body of Australia and 2) Pass IELTS with a score of at least 7.0 in all bands: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking.

For the first item, getting the skill certification was smooth sailing for my husband. Whatever work credentials he has submitted, na-credit at in acknowledge ito ng assessor. However, for IELTS, hindi sya pinalad. On his first try, he was short by 1.0 in writing. I immediately scheduled him to another one and every weekend leading up to the exam date, nagpapractice sya with his essays with me checking on his work right after. On his 2nd attempt, ganun ulet pero this time kinulang sya ng 0.5 sa writing at speaking. We decided it maybe worthwhile to attend a formal class. On his 3rd attempt, his score improved but this time kulang sya ng 0.5 na lang sa writing. We thought since kulang na lang ng 0.5 baka pwede reng ipa-recheck as we know a friend na ganun ang ginawa. When results came back - score in writing remained as 6.5.

Time is clicking and nasa 2013 na during that time pero wala pa ren kameng nasasubmitan na application. Add to that si hubby will be turning 40 yrs old and if di umabot ang IELTS nya before his birthday di na kame aabot sa minimum score ng AU. I was getting depressed and frustrated about the entire situation, meanwhile, kabi-kabila kameng nakakarinig ng balita from friends or friend of a friend na paalis na papuntang Australia.

We checked again with our agent and we asked what if magswitch kame ni hubby...ako ang maging principal applicant. Based on the scores, pasok pa ren although mas madugo kasi iba-iba ang naging companies ko. Immediately, we went ahead and enlisted for IELTS. We both went for IELTs kc iniisip namen baka umabot na sya sa 4th time so win-win situation. Thank God pasawang awa ako...halos 7.0 lang ako sa lahat ng modules. Si hubby short again by 0.5. Given this good news on my side, I immediately completed my job description from various companies and the agent sent it to the assessing body. We were both hopeful, thinking na this would be OK already at nagbibilang na kame ng ilang months bago matanggap ang visa. We know for a fact na sa AU, mabilis ang processing na basta makalodge ka lang. Imagine our surprise when we found out the assessor rejected my nominated work naman! Parang gumuho na ang mundo ko nun...and I remember calling my sister overseas about this...and I vividly recall her saying..."hindi ka naman pwedeng tumigil sa kakatry otherwise ganyan pa ren ang state nyo" Tama sya - if we don't do anything about it now...it will all be same tomorrow. So I started picking up the pieces and even with a broken heart...i started reading on New Zealand's requirements.

For New Zealand, I remember spending one Sunday afternoon reading yung very confusing nilang questionnaire. Based on my assessment, si hubby lang ang qualified if yung college nya is worth a certain Level. They have something similar to WES (sorry i forgot the name) so we submitted the requirements and paid a certain amount for the assessment. Again, when results came, we were disheartened to know na hindi abot yung score - he was only given a score of 6 when ang kelangan namen is 7. We didn't proceed with New Zealand.

Binalikan kame ng agent sa Australia and they said, they will nominate me to the more appropriate skill. However, since hindi yung course ko directly related to my work, I needed to produce another document ...like a business case/thesis to show that I have been very well trained and knowledgeable for my job. Likewise, they said short pa ako ng about 3 months of work experience so they cannot immediately apply for the assessment right away. When I opened the document, nalungkot ako sa dame ng inputs na kailangan ko gawen. I decided to do it on my 3rd month na lang kasi parang napapagod na ako. Umabot na ang Australia saga till 2014....

By April 2014, we came to know that mag-oopen ang FSW 2014 from my sister's canadian agent. We got hopeful again, and utilised the free assessment they have onsite. Pasok si Hubby! By May 1, 2014 we signed up with the agency and started preparing the documents. the good news is yung mga documents that we have been preparing for Australia, na-utilize namin! and more good news, yung IELTS scores ni hubby ay pasok na pasok! Plus, yung IELTS ko ay nagbigay pa sa amen ng additional 5 points. By mid-June, we were complete with all the documents and documents were received by the embassy by June 24. The rest is history...

Our journey is a very long one...filled with frustration and disappointment but after seeing our Canadian Visa Stamps last friday it was all worth it. Sabe nga ni Steve Jobs as commencement speech nya sa isang university..."you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect the dots looking backwards." Had we not prepared these documents beforehand for Australia, hindi kame aabot sa 1000 quota kasi ang NOC ni hubby ay isa sa fast moving NOCs. Who would have thought na sa Canada pa ren pala ang bagsak namen. Also, if hindi came nareject ng reject probably nasa Australia na kame ngayon which is not at all a bad thing, however, both of our sisters are waiting for us in Canada!

Sorry at super haba na nito...I hope nakatulong man lang tong story namen sa inyo for those who are patiently waiting...trust in the Lord that you are where you are meant to be...in His Perfect Time He will give it to you. Good night and God Bless.
Nice! Congrats and God bless on the rest of the way. I hope that all of us will be able to fulfill our dreams!

TreYke

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER 25-11-2014
Med's Request
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-05-2015 eMed's Sent....: 12-05-2015 ECAS 3rd Line 26-05-2015
Interview........
waived!
Passport Req..
03-06-2015 ppt sent.....: 24-06-2015 DM........: 08-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2015 Visa on Hand: 23-07-2015
LANDED..........
Sept 2015
reading this forum can somehow feel better...nakakagaan ng loob..na hindi pala kami nag iisa, na marami pala tayo sharing the same sentiments.

kaeleemom, galing mo, sipag pa :)

To God be the Glory!

kaeleemom

Aug 12, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Med's Request
16Apr'15
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived (I claimed it!)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
killjoyako said:
JUST IN: PPR email received today, 13-Apr @ 10AM SGT!

For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay. Blessings to those who wait for him!

Here's my timeline:
9Jul2014 - App received

27Oct2014 - CC charged

4Nov2014 - PER

11Feb2015 - 2nd line ECAS

23Feb2015 - MR/RPRF

25Feb2015 - Additional docs sent via email
6Mar2015 - Completed medical requirements

12Mar2015 - 3rd line ECAS
20Mar2015 - SG police clearance received by CEM
13Apr2015 - PPR
Congrats!!!!

DeAngelo

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2015
LANDED..........
30-03-2016
flowersinbloom said:
Hello Adelosreyes,

Very Nice Story! Good read to start the day right :)

kaythrielle

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014 CC charged: 17-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER received: 28-10-2014
Med's Request
04-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015 (3rd Line ECAS: 24-03-2015)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2015
LANDED..........
19-09-2015
Flowersinbloom >>>> congrats! ;D ;D
At parehong pareho tayo.... Nag-try muna kami sa Australia, but sadly hindi rin kami umabot sa points. Nagpa-assess kami sa ACS twice (we tried different Anzco codes)! my hubby did IELTS thrice! (lagi din lang 6.5 sa Writing! Appear!!!! ;D Hehehe and we needed band7) ang gastos ha... then when i learned about FSW nung april, tinry namin...
Grabe everything was smooth, very unlike nung application namin for Au....

So dyan natin makikita talaga God's work at hand...our plans may be different from His Plans....Proverbs 16:9 "we can make our own plans, but the Lord determines our steps" or has the last say, depende sa version...

Anyway, good day! Sa mga waiting for MR, keep the faith!!!! Malapit na padating na din yan! :) :) :)

Question:
Sa mga SG-based na Manila VO ang application, at nag-PPR na, kelangan ba talaga isend pa sa Manila yung passport?

canadian14

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 20, 2014
AOR Received.
PER received: Sept. 10, 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2015
Med's Done....
May 5, 2015 (3rd line in ecas): May 20, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 27, 2015 Decision Made: June 11, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Sept. 22, 2015
Meron po ba dito nagfollow up Sa cem na more than 1month na since 2nd line in ecas?

i_am_lexi

Apr 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 August 2014
Nomination.....
28 November 2014
AOR Received.
2 December 2014 (e-mail)
IELTS Request
sent together with application
Hello everyone! :) Newbie here.

I hope everybody is still in high spirits regardless of the snail-paced process of the MVO. :(

Nova Scotia received my application last August 7, 2014 (NOC 4011), and I got my PER last Nov. 28, 2014. No MR up to now.

I check my e-cas everyday and it still states "We received your application on August 7, 2014."

This waiting game is already making me anxious. :'(

brown_noser05

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-9-2014
Doc's Request.
13-12-2014
Nomination.....
7-1-2015
AOR Received.
7-2-2015
i_am_lexi said:

I hope everybody is still in high spirits regardless of the snail-paced process of the MVO. :(

Nova Scotia received my application last August 7, 2014 (NOC 4011), and I got my PER last Nov. 28, 2014. No MR up to now.

I check my e-cas everyday and it still states "We received your application on August 7, 2014."

nag message na kayo sa sa CEM regarding your prob? ako more than 3 months na din from PER, pero wala ding MR

MeadowRain

May 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
Med's Request
April 24, 2015
Med's Done....
April 28, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully before June 2015 ends
LANDED..........
Target: August 15, 2015
i_am_lexi said:

Hi there! Same noc tau :)
Aug 13 applicant
Dec 4 per
Waiting for MR!

Hope to get our MRs soon! Patience is not my virtue! Hehehe! But i am left with no choice but to keep calm and wait!

My friend is a july 3 applicant same noc, per nov11. Also waiting for MR. Sana bumilis na.

oh-canada

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
received date: 5/20/2014
AOR Received.
PER date: 9/9/2014
File Transfer...
2nd line dated: 3/12/2015
Med's Request
MR and RPRF 4/29/2015
Med's Done....
5/4/2015 | Med sent: 5/14/2015 | 3rd line ECAS 5/20/2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
7/6/2015 | Passport received 7/8/2015 | 4th line ECAS DM 7/21/2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
I'm planning to request for gcms notes if by may 20 wla paren akong update from cem, which will be my 1 year of waiting.

canadian14 said:
Meron po ba dito nagfollow up Sa cem na more than 1month na since 2nd line in ecas?