Passport Req..
July 02, 2015; PP's Received July 6, 2015; DM July 17, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 24, 2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
[size=10pt][size=10pt]No, NOC 3233 si Willow05.[/size][/size]

dissgj said:
@ Kaeleemom! Hi! Ikaw na.... ang sipag mu ha? Good Job. Thanks sa effort! :D NOC911 ba lahat nasa list nato? ;D

@ QueenAngel! Hello! Si Willow05 same NOC ba satin?

Username App Rcvd PER Waiting time from PER (as of today 13-Apr-15)

QueenAngel 2-Jun-14 25-Sep-14 200 days
project_canada 30-Jun-14 27-Oct-14 168 days
dissgj 4-Jul-14 29-Oct-14 166 days
TreYke 30-Jul-14 24-Nov-14 140 days
kaeleemom 11-Aug-14 1-Dec-14 133 days

sis QueenAngel! hwg kn aabot ng 300 ah! lol! kw ang benchmark nmin!

QueenAngel

Mar 5, 2015
Quezon City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-09-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the Application Docs
File Transfer...
30-10-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
June 2, 2015; MR received between June 10-12, 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
July 02, 2015; PP's Received July 6, 2015; DM July 17, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 24, 2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
Actually sa website, within timelines pa din kaso the rate other applicants and especially in other VO's are going, are much earlier than these timelines.

That is, if you look at the SS most VO's are fast and earlier than these timelines.

Looks like some VOfficers here really follow that timelines. They seem to be like, "Oh, I'm still within target. No need to hurry. I can still go frolic in Boracay for a week and go to Bali next month..."

mae2000 said:
Based on https://www.gcmsnotes.com/Sample_GCMS_File.pdf page 11.
due date for Med request is 1 year from App filed.

**Not sure if my interpretation is right.

Oct 23, 2014
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-03-2015
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2015
adelosreyes said:
Congrats! If you don't mind my asking, why 8 years in the making? I just want to share it to my brother who tried once and wants to apply again but kind of losing hope. I just want to encourage him again.

Kelan mo pala naipadala yung passports ninyo? March 20 din ba?
Hello Adelosreyes,
Intention ko talaga magpost about our 8 yr journey and tamang-tama ang inquiry mo.

Nagstart akong magapply nung dalaga pa ako back in 2006 with the intention of making it in Canada on my own. Pero as most of you know...after waiting for more than 5 yrs, I received an update in 2012 that all applications with no decision yet by the embassy will be returned. To say that my whole world crushed was an understatement. During that time, I also made an effort to update my application as I got married back in 2010. When we got married, I moved to SG and from there lahat ng decisions namen were loosely based on the fact that one day we will be migrating to Canada. We postponed having kids & we didn't move house in SG so imagine my disappointment na wala palang sense ang lahat ng sacrifices namen.

In 2010, while waiting for Canada, we thought it would be good to manage our risk and apply for Permanent Residency in Singapore. Unfortunately, we got rejected.

After learning about our returned application in Canada by 2012, I got really apprehensive knowing that our status in SG was not really stable. I immediately checked other countries after finding out that our jobs were not in Canada's Demand List. I saw that Australia was the next viable option considering that I also have my relatives there. Nagpa-assess kame sa isang Immigration Agent na recommended ng friend namen who recently got approved. We sent our profiles and received their advise that we were qualified for a provincial nominee. We immediately set-up a meeting with the agency to discuss further our application and went ahead to proceed with the contract signing.

In 2012, Australia will be introducing the new EOI Expression of Interest which is very similar to Canada's new Express Entry. There were two major things that are important before we can submit the application: 1) Get your skills certified by a third Party Assessing Body of Australia and 2) Pass IELTS with a score of at least 7.0 in all bands: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking.

For the first item, getting the skill certification was smooth sailing for my husband. Whatever work credentials he has submitted, na-credit at in acknowledge ito ng assessor. However, for IELTS, hindi sya pinalad. On his first try, he was short by 1.0 in writing. I immediately scheduled him to another one and every weekend leading up to the exam date, nagpapractice sya with his essays with me checking on his work right after. On his 2nd attempt, ganun ulet pero this time kinulang sya ng 0.5 sa writing at speaking. We decided it maybe worthwhile to attend a formal class. On his 3rd attempt, his score improved but this time kulang sya ng 0.5 na lang sa writing. We thought since kulang na lang ng 0.5 baka pwede reng ipa-recheck as we know a friend na ganun ang ginawa. When results came back - score in writing remained as 6.5.

Time is clicking and nasa 2013 na during that time pero wala pa ren kameng nasasubmitan na application. Add to that si hubby will be turning 40 yrs old and if di umabot ang IELTS nya before his birthday di na kame aabot sa minimum score ng AU. I was getting depressed and frustrated about the entire situation, meanwhile, kabi-kabila kameng nakakarinig ng balita from friends or friend of a friend na paalis na papuntang Australia.

We checked again with our agent and we asked what if magswitch kame ni hubby...ako ang maging principal applicant. Based on the scores, pasok pa ren although mas madugo kasi iba-iba ang naging companies ko. Immediately, we went ahead and enlisted for IELTS. We both went for IELTs kc iniisip namen baka umabot na sya sa 4th time so win-win situation. Thank God pasawang awa ako...halos 7.0 lang ako sa lahat ng modules. Si hubby short again by 0.5. Given this good news on my side, I immediately completed my job description from various companies and the agent sent it to the assessing body. We were both hopeful, thinking na this would be OK already at nagbibilang na kame ng ilang months bago matanggap ang visa. We know for a fact na sa AU, mabilis ang processing na basta makalodge ka lang. Imagine our surprise when we found out the assessor rejected my nominated work naman! Parang gumuho na ang mundo ko nun...and I remember calling my sister overseas about this...and I vividly recall her saying..."hindi ka naman pwedeng tumigil sa kakatry otherwise ganyan pa ren ang state nyo" Tama sya - if we don't do anything about it now...it will all be same tomorrow. So I started picking up the pieces and even with a broken heart...i started reading on New Zealand's requirements.

For New Zealand, I remember spending one Sunday afternoon reading yung very confusing nilang questionnaire. Based on my assessment, si hubby lang ang qualified if yung college nya is worth a certain Level. They have something similar to WES (sorry i forgot the name) so we submitted the requirements and paid a certain amount for the assessment. Again, when results came, we were disheartened to know na hindi abot yung score - he was only given a score of 6 when ang kelangan namen is 7. We didn't proceed with New Zealand.

Binalikan kame ng agent sa Australia and they said, they will nominate me to the more appropriate skill. However, since hindi yung course ko directly related to my work, I needed to produce another document ...like a business case/thesis to show that I have been very well trained and knowledgeable for my job. Likewise, they said short pa ako ng about 3 months of work experience so they cannot immediately apply for the assessment right away. When I opened the document, nalungkot ako sa dame ng inputs na kailangan ko gawen. I decided to do it on my 3rd month na lang kasi parang napapagod na ako. Umabot na ang Australia saga till 2014....

By April 2014, we came to know that mag-oopen ang FSW 2014 from my sister's canadian agent. We got hopeful again, and utilised the free assessment they have onsite. Pasok si Hubby! By May 1, 2014 we signed up with the agency and started preparing the documents. the good news is yung mga documents that we have been preparing for Australia, na-utilize namin! and more good news, yung IELTS scores ni hubby ay pasok na pasok! Plus, yung IELTS ko ay nagbigay pa sa amen ng additional 5 points. By mid-June, we were complete with all the documents and documents were received by the embassy by June 24. The rest is history...

Our journey is a very long one...filled with frustration and disappointment but after seeing our Canadian Visa Stamps last friday it was all worth it. Sabe nga ni Steve Jobs as commencement speech nya sa isang university..."you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect the dots looking backwards." Had we not prepared these documents beforehand for Australia, hindi kame aabot sa 1000 quota kasi ang NOC ni hubby ay isa sa fast moving NOCs. Who would have thought na sa Canada pa ren pala ang bagsak namen. Also, if hindi came nareject ng reject probably nasa Australia na kame ngayon which is not at all a bad thing, however, both of our sisters are waiting for us in Canada!

Sorry at super haba na nito...I hope nakatulong man lang tong story namen sa inyo for those who are patiently waiting...trust in the Lord that you are where you are meant to be...in His Perfect Time He will give it to you. Good night and God Bless.

Willow05

May 31, 2014
Davao city
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
13-03-15
AOR Received.
PER: 28-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13-03-2015 (ECAS 2nd line says 10-03-15)
Med's Done....
20-03-15 (MR sent: 26-03-15) ; (ECAS 3rd line 04-04-15)
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
13-04-2015; (ECAS 4th line Decision Made: 30-04-15)
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2015 THANK YOU LORD!
LANDED..........
24-06-2015
QueenAngel said:
Parang matira ang matibay ang labanan dito ah. Hahaha. Ako pala ang benchmark nyo. Dapat talaga di umabot ng 300 days yan. I'm praying hard nga na within this week na ang MR, RPRF, PCC na po! At ng kayo naman ay umabante na din.

Si willow05 ang bilis lang nya - 3 days after 2nd update, MR agad. After 9 days from MR recd, 3rd line agad. Another 9 days, PPR na. Ang sipag at mabilis mag decide yung Vofficer nya. Congrats to her!
Sana nga po mag-tuloy tuloy ang sipag...

pero if you can see.. 4months and 13 days din ang pag-aantay ko ng MR.. mas matagal pa kesa PER. nakakapanghina talaga ng loob, yung mga updates nlng ng mga kapwa FSWP applicants ang nakakabigay ng pag-asa sa akin na gumagalaw ang CEM.

tyaga lang po.. sa inyo na ang sunod... :)

Willow05

May 31, 2014
Davao city
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
13-03-15
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
24-06-2015
manila_kbj said:
Welcome to the passport with visa waiting club. Congrats.
Thank You po..

gaano ba katagal from passport received to 4th line sa ECAS? and from 4th line sa ECAS to receive passports with visa?

Thanks!

sasquatch_23

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 09, 2014
Nomination.....
November 25, 2014
AOR Received.
PER: December 29, 2014
IELTS Request
2nd Line: Aug 06, 2015 (Dated December 10, 2014)
File Transfer...
3rd Line: Aug 06, 2015 (Dated December 29, 2014)
Med's Request
August 13, 2015
Med's Done....
August 17, 2015 (Dependent: September 1, 2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30, 2015 (Sent: October 1, 2015 / Received: October 5, 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
October 19, 2015 (Decision Made: October 20, 2015 / Rcvd & Fwded by Agent: October 27, 2015 / On Hand: November 2, 2015)
LANDED..........
April 2016
Bravo!!! +1 for the patience and determination!!!
flowersinbloom said:
Hello Adelosreyes,
Intention ko talaga magpost about our 8 yr journey and tamang-tama ang inquiry mo.

Nagstart akong magapply nung dalaga pa ako back in 2006 with the intention of making it in Canada on my own. Pero as most of you know...after waiting for more than 5 yrs, I received an update in 2012 that all applications with no decision yet by the embassy will be returned. To say that my whole world crushed was an understatement. During that time, I also made an effort to update my application as I got married back in 2010. When we got married, I moved to SG and from there lahat ng decisions namen were loosely based on the fact that one day we will be migrating to Canada. We postponed having kids & we didn't move house in SG so imagine my disappointment na wala palang sense ang lahat ng sacrifices namen.

In 2010, while waiting for Canada, we thought it would be good to manage our risk and apply for Permanent Residency in Singapore. Unfortunately, we got rejected.

After learning about our returned application in Canada by 2012, I got really apprehensive knowing that our status in SG was not really stable. I immediately checked other countries after finding out that our jobs were not in Canada's Demand List. I saw that Australia was the next viable option considering that I also have my relatives there. Nagpa-assess kame sa isang Immigration Agent na recommended ng friend namen who recently got approved. We sent our profiles and received their advise that we were qualified for a provincial nominee. We immediately set-up a meeting with the agency to discuss further our application and went ahead to proceed with the contract signing.

In 2012, Australia will be introducing the new EOI Expression of Interest which is very similar to Canada's new Express Entry. There were two major things that are important before we can submit the application: 1) Get your skills certified by a third Party Assessing Body of Australia and 2) Pass IELTS with a score of at least 7.0 in all bands: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking.

For the first item, getting the skill certification was smooth sailing for my husband. Whatever work credentials he has submitted, na-credit at in acknowledge ito ng assessor. However, for IELTS, hindi sya pinalad. On his first try, he was short by 1.0 in writing. I immediately scheduled him to another one and every weekend leading up to the exam date, nagpapractice sya with his essays with me checking on his work right after. On his 2nd attempt, ganun ulet pero this time kinulang sya ng 0.5 sa writing at speaking. We decided it maybe worthwhile to attend a formal class. On his 3rd attempt, his score improved but this time kulang sya ng 0.5 na lang sa writing. We thought since kulang na lang ng 0.5 baka pwede reng ipa-recheck as we know a friend na ganun ang ginawa. When results came back - score in writing remained as 6.5.

Time is clicking and nasa 2013 na during that time pero wala pa ren kameng nasasubmitan na application. Add to that si hubby will be turning 40 yrs old and if di umabot ang IELTS nya before his birthday di na kame aabot sa minimum score ng AU. I was getting depressed and frustrated about the entire situation, meanwhile, kabi-kabila kameng nakakarinig ng balita from friends or friend of a friend na paalis na papuntang Australia.

We checked again with our agent and we asked what if magswitch kame ni hubby...ako ang maging principal applicant. Based on the scores, pasok pa ren although mas madugo kasi iba-iba ang naging companies ko. Immediately, we went ahead and enlisted for IELTS. We both went for IELTs kc iniisip namen baka umabot na sya sa 4th time so win-win situation. Thank God pasawang awa ako...halos 7.0 lang ako sa lahat ng modules. Si hubby short again by 0.5. Given this good news on my side, I immediately completed my job description from various companies and the agent sent it to the assessing body. We were both hopeful, thinking na this would be OK already at nagbibilang na kame ng ilang months bago matanggap ang visa. We know for a fact na sa AU, mabilis ang processing na basta makalodge ka lang. Imagine our surprise when we found out the assessor rejected my nominated work naman! Parang gumuho na ang mundo ko nun...and I remember calling my sister overseas about this...and I vividly recall her saying..."hindi ka naman pwedeng tumigil sa kakatry otherwise ganyan pa ren ang state nyo" Tama sya - if we don't do anything about it now...it will all be same tomorrow. So I started picking up the pieces and even with a broken heart...i started reading on New Zealand's requirements.

For New Zealand, I remember spending one Sunday afternoon reading yung very confusing nilang questionnaire. Based on my assessment, si hubby lang ang qualified if yung college nya is worth a certain Level. They have something similar to WES (sorry i forgot the name) so we submitted the requirements and paid a certain amount for the assessment. Again, when results came, we were disheartened to know na hindi abot yung score - he was only given a score of 6 when ang kelangan namen is 7. We didn't proceed with New Zealand.

Binalikan kame ng agent sa Australia and they said, they will nominate me to the more appropriate skill. However, since hindi yung course ko directly related to my work, I needed to produce another document ...like a business case/thesis to show that I have been very well trained and knowledgeable for my job. Likewise, they said short pa ako ng about 3 months of work experience so they cannot immediately apply for the assessment right away. When I opened the document, nalungkot ako sa dame ng inputs na kailangan ko gawen. I decided to do it on my 3rd month na lang kasi parang napapagod na ako. Umabot na ang Australia saga till 2014....

By April 2014, we came to know that mag-oopen ang FSW 2014 from my sister's canadian agent. We got hopeful again, and utilised the free assessment they have onsite. Pasok si Hubby! By May 1, 2014 we signed up with the agency and started preparing the documents. the good news is yung mga documents that we have been preparing for Australia, na-utilize namin! and more good news, yung IELTS scores ni hubby ay pasok na pasok! Plus, yung IELTS ko ay nagbigay pa sa amen ng additional 5 points. By mid-June, we were complete with all the documents and documents were received by the embassy by June 24. The rest is history...

Our journey is a very long one...filled with frustration and disappointment but after seeing our Canadian Visa Stamps last friday it was all worth it. Sabe nga ni Steve Jobs as commencement speech nya sa isang university..."you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect the dots looking backwards." Had we not prepared these documents beforehand for Australia, hindi kame aabot sa 1000 quota kasi ang NOC ni hubby ay isa sa fast moving NOCs. Who would have thought na sa Canada pa ren pala ang bagsak namen. Also, if hindi came nareject ng reject probably nasa Australia na kame ngayon which is not at all a bad thing, however, both of our sisters are waiting for us in Canada!

Sorry at super haba na nito...I hope nakatulong man lang tong story namen sa inyo for those who are patiently waiting...trust in the Lord that you are where you are meant to be...in His Perfect Time He will give it to you. Good night and God Bless.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Willow05 said:
Pangpabuhay lang po sa ating lahat... na gumagalaw ang CEM...

We got our PPR just this morning.. Thank YOU LORD!

Timeline:
App received: July 3, 2014
PER: Oct 28, 2014
2nd line in ECAS: Mar 10, 2015
MR received: March 13, 2015
Med exam done: March 20, 2015
Med exam sent by doc office: March 26, 2015
3rd line in ECAS: April 4, 2015
PPR: April 13, 2015
Congrats on your PPR!

sharingan_rn

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:01-08-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2014
Med's Done....
05-03-2014
Interview........
25-02-2014
Passport Req..
22-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2015
LANDED..........
19-02-2015
flowersinbloom said:
Hello Adelosreyes,

ganda ng story na to...very inspiring.... ;)

dissgj

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 30, 2014
Doc's Request.
PER : Oct. 29, 2014
AOR Received.
July 04, 2014
File Transfer...
November 2014
Med's Request
29October2015
Med's Done....
02 November2015
Passport Req..
12November2015
VISA ISSUED...
03December2015
LANDED..........
Hi! Flowersinbloom,

Thanks for sharing your "Journey" (What a journey it has been for you and your hubby). Well, We all deserve a happy ending b it in Canada or somewhere else in the World? ;D

Best of Luck!

-Jen

flowersinbloom said:
Hello Adelosreyes,

jaja2108

Apr 13, 2015
Hello everyone! i'm a newbie here. First time ever i join a forum.. Firstly, because i'm getting depressed already. im a nurse and i filed my fsw application last sept 26,2015. Until jow, i really have NO news as to what happened to my application. Can any one advise me here what to do? How to follow up? i believe i am waiting an email from CIC telling me that they have reviewed or will be reviewing my papers right? Help pls.. Need some enlightenment here. Thank you!! - i'm jaja btw.

ayanami2281

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
AOR Received.
xx-01-2015
File Transfer...
xx-01-2015
Med's Request
26-02-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
LANDED..........
Aiming August!!!
flowersinbloom said:
Hello Adelosreyes,

Kaya kayo nireject ng bonggang bongga sa Australia, khit naka ilang IELTS kayo kasi God really planned for you to go to Canada in 2015... sabi nga nila, kahit anong gusto at pilit mo sa isang bagay, if its not the right time, walang mangyayari. It all really depends on God's perfect timing :-*

Congrats!!!

Synergist07

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-6-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w' the application
Med's Request
15-4-2015
Med's Done....
25-4-2015 ecas 3rd line 5-5-2015
Interview........
I hope it will be waive...
mae2000 said:
Based on https://www.gcmsnotes.com/Sample_GCMS_File.pdf page 11.
due date for Med request is 1 year from App filed.

**Not sure if my interpretation is right.
sa tingin ko rin mae2000 1 yr fr application filed. Nag request ka ba bg GSMS notes? Ako nagrequest na pero after 5-6 wks pa result. Sana matanggap ko na para alam natin ano na nangyari. Sobra tagal na din application ko june 16 pa till now wla pa rin update. Depressed na..

Synergist07

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-6-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w' the application
Med's Request
15-4-2015
Med's Done....
25-4-2015 ecas 3rd line 5-5-2015
Interview........
I hope it will be waive...
Willow05 said:
Sana nga po mag-tuloy tuloy ang sipag...

pero if you can see.. 4months and 13 days din ang pag-aantay ko ng MR.. mas matagal pa kesa PER. nakakapanghina talaga ng loob, yung mga updates nlng ng mga kapwa FSWP applicants ang nakakabigay ng pag-asa sa akin na gumagalaw ang CEM.

tyaga lang po.. sa inyo na ang sunod... :)
mas grabe sa amin 6 mos na naghihintay ng mr wla pa run. Nkkadepressed kasi di mo alam kung my hinihintay ka or else sayang ang panahon na pinalampas dahil sa kahintay ng MR. Mas masakit pa ok lang sana 16 mos ang processing kung wla kang nkita na mas huli sa iyo pero my visa na. Felt so bad...

dissgj

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 30, 2014
Doc's Request.
PER : Oct. 29, 2014
AOR Received.
July 04, 2014
File Transfer...
November 2014
Med's Request
29October2015
Med's Done....
02 November2015
Passport Req..
12November2015
VISA ISSUED...
03December2015
LANDED..........
Synergist07 said:
mas grabe sa amin 6 mos na naghihintay ng mr wla pa run. Nkkadepressed kasi di mo alam kung my hinihintay ka or else sayang ang panahon na pinalampas dahil sa kahintay ng MR. Mas masakit pa ok lang sana 16 mos ang processing kung wla kang nkita na mas huli sa iyo pero my visa na. Felt so bad...

Yes tama ka.... ;D :eek: "para bang ang nangyari e let d last b d first and ang first b d last!??????" Ahahhaaha wala daw tayong choice..... sorry but we have to wait. (Normal lan na feeling eto na fufrustrate or depressed, dahil nga may gusto tayong maabot kaso helpless tayo, no choice but magparaya or mag antay, sa ano ang plan/time para sa application natin.)

Kailangan ba or nakakatulong ba talaga yang GSMs notes? Wala kc kami nag try nyan.... pero nag email na ata ang atty. ng agency namin asking for an update re:status of our application. Hopefully anytime soon may response na.

-jen

Willow05

May 31, 2014
Davao city
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
13-03-15
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
24-06-2015
Synergist07 said:
i understand po.. i will feel the same po. dumating din po yung sa akin when i least expected it. I also missed some good job opportunities dahil sa application namin. ang ginawa ko nlng, nag-enroll nlng ako ng masteral to earn units and to get my mind off the application. dbale, pagdating nung hinihintay nyo na update, tuloy-tuloy na rin. ;)