+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWC 2014 All Karachites Applicants let meet here

Khan2811

Oct 28, 2014
Friends .. just in case somebody is struggling with HEC attestation.

Karachi HEC office near TV station can do it for you within 5 working days ... you dont need to go to Islamabad and they said they will ensure the online status is also updated and will pack for you as well.

Cheers!

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Khan2811 said:
Friends .. just in case somebody is struggling with HEC attestation.

Karachi HEC office near TV station can do it for you within 5 working days ... you dont need to go to Islamabad and they said they will ensure the online status is also updated and will pack for you as well.

Cheers!

Hi,
Thanks for sharing the info.

I have a confusion,

I have my Degree from NED University, Transcript & Provisional Certificate.

I spoke to a representative in HEC Karachi Office, he said to me that I have to go to my university to the Controller of Examination to verify the degree, what does he mean if I have Provisional Certificate with the Signature of Controller of Examination,
Can you please highlight?

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
saudkhan418 said:
Its a total scam dear... the procedure u r describing is entirely different from actual cic procedure for FSW application..kindly go through the cic website in details
dear I have gone through the cic webiste many times but I didnt find any information relating to my case that's why I am asking on this forum about my case especially to this started topic because many of the members here are from Karachi, so I thought any of you here should know about my consultant.

Devilshani

Jun 18, 2014
can any please help me determine my NOC 1113/1114 ?
Experience – 1.75 Yrs
• Prepare International (FCY) Bond Investment Proposal and Assist Head of FI in Bond Portfolio Management.
• Prepared International Bond Investment Policy.
• Stay in touch with international fixed Income brokers for track recent development in the market.
• Executing buy and sell orders for FCY bonds from Bond Investment Committee in secondary market issues.
• Participating in primary FCY bond issues.
• Executing IRS for creating effective portfolio hedge.
• Prepared Bank Risk Assessment Policy.
• Daily market monitoring, trader interaction, operations and management of the bank Transactions, L/C opening & Advising, confirmations, FX & placement deals) with the objectives of managing costs and enhancing revenues.
• Daily review of market developments that may lead to review our relationship/exposures on correspondents, providing updates to Head FID & GH Treasury & FI.
• Establishing Relationship Management Arrangement with local and international financial institutions.
• Communication with correspondent on failed transactions/execution of instructions, soliciting pricing for L/C confirmations, product support, bank's financial results & performance and other related activities.
• Manage FI Portfolio on a regular basis to monitor, analyze and draw activity plans accordingly, to ensure target growth in the newly developed products and line of businesses.
• Undertake review of key financial & non financial data to establish Treasury & Trade limits (both funded &unfunded).
• Ensure that relationship meet compliance standards.
• Provide exposure reports & seek approval for regular & breaches from CCC.

Experience – 3 Yrs
• To conduct evaluation of risk, rating and analysis of countries for recommending country limits for business units of the bank.
• To conduct economic and industry analysis of different countries (The GCC Countries, MENA along with China and Bangladesh) and financial institutions (Local and International) to asses risk and allocate credit limit worldwide.
• To evaluate and analyze Financial Institutions (FI) Credit proposals received from various departments of the bank.
• To prepare Country risk evaluation and Financial Institution risk evaluation sheets on a bi-annual and annual basis for report writing, ratings and limits allocation
• To provide assistance to the management in formulating and reviewing “Transfer & FI Risk Policy”
• To monitor exposures of Financial Institutions and Countries allocated to the team and report any breaches. The exposures to be monitored through the databases prepared by the database officers of the department.
• Forecasting upcoming changes in economic environment and Financial Stability of Countries and FIs
• To be updated with all regulatory requirements of the Central Bank relating to allocation of Limits.

Experience – 1.75 Yrs
• To conduct overall economic analysis to forecast economic trends and developments.
• To conduct Industry analysis to highlight outperforming industries and investment opportunities, while forming an overall view on industry.
• Deal in fixed income securities and making money market placements for fixed income fund
• To conduct analysis of financial statement of companies for the purpose of investment.
• Prepared several financial models for valuation of the company (DDM, FCFF, P/E, CAPM etc)
• Developed fund evaluation sheet.
• Created valuation models for evaluation of fixed income securities and fixed income portfolio (duration, cash flow duration etc).

My Qualification
CFA, MBA – Finance

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahraza87 said:
dear I have gone through the cic webiste many times but I didnt find any information relating to my case that's why I am asking on this forum about my case especially to this started topic because many of the members here are from Karachi, so I thought any of you here should know about my consultant.
i searched few consultants of karachi when i was sending my application..but i hv never heard about this consultant..he looks like a fraud..so be aware

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
shahraza87 said:
Bro can you tell us in which category you were trying to apply through this consultant ?
secondly if consultant does not have any of your original documents then its a brotherly advice to kick him out and consult here on this forum you will get better and sincere advice and all the step by step procedure on how to file your case.

Khan2811

Oct 28, 2014
Thats too specific bro! I am also from NED batch 2002-03 (Mechanical) and i sent my father to HEC they didnt ask for any provisional certificate.
May be because my degree is already attested from HEC Islamabad for Saudi Visa and now i need them only to attest my mark sheet and put that in an envelope.

nickarter84 said:

Hi,
Thanks for sharing the info.

I have a confusion,

I have my Degree from NED University, Transcript & Provisional Certificate.

I spoke to a representative in HEC Karachi Office, he said to me that I have to go to my university to the Controller of Examination to verify the degree, what does he mean if I have Provisional Certificate with the Signature of Controller of Examination,
Can you please highlight?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Khan2811 said:
Thats too specific bro! I am also from NED batch 2002-03 (Mechanical) and i sent my father to HEC they didnt ask for any provisional certificate.
May be because my degree is already attested from HEC Islamabad for Saudi Visa and now i need them only to attest my mark sheet and put that in an envelope.
Thank you friend

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
He is totally deceiving you bro , please don't make further payment to him
Check the procedure how to apply on the first page of this forum
sorry to hear about your case
shahraza87 7 said:
Hello Karachites,

Does anybody here knows about houseofahmed consultant he call him self James Allen and his real name is Zuhair Ahmed, his office is located in gulshan near bahayni heights, if anybody knows him or has applied through him please let me know because I have applied through him he applied my case in following steps:

Step 1:
He sent my scan documents to cic without IELTS, Police certificate and settlement funds.

Step 2:
He told me that you have to pay 100 CAD to get a CFN number this means that you have reserved your file number CC-9182172819AH82 and he send me this CFN last month on email, he received this email from craig.davis @ cic.gc.ca. When I ask him that how can I confirm this CFN online he said you're not able to check at this stage once you provide me IELTS and Police Certficate then you can check your status online.

Step 3:
Now he is telling me to do IELTS with 6.0 bands and arrange police certificate then I will send them again to cic which will cost you 200 CAD which is refundable if you refuse.

He also told me that you do not have to show settlement funds because your sister lives there she will become your sponsor so you're exempted to show settlement funds.

Now the problem is I have not seen anything like this on cic website not even found anything about CFN number, please can anybody help me out.

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
shahraza87 said:
Hello Karachites,

Does anybody here knows about houseofahmed consultant he call him self James Allen and his real name is Zuhair Ahmed, his office is located in gulshan near bahayni heights, if anybody knows him or has applied through him please let me know because I have applied through him he applied my case in following steps:

Step 1:
He sent my scan documents to cic without IELTS, Police certificate and settlement funds.

Step 2:
He told me that you have to pay 100 CAD to get a CFN number this means that you have reserved your file number CC-9182172819AH82 and he send me this CFN last month on email, he received this email from craig.davis @ cic.gc.ca. When I ask him that how can I confirm this CFN online he said you're not able to check at this stage once you provide me IELTS and Police Certficate then you can check your status online.

Step 3:
Now he is telling me to do IELTS with 6.0 bands and arrange police certificate then I will send them again to cic which will cost you 200 CAD which is refundable if you refuse.

He also told me that you do not have to show settlement funds because your sister lives there she will become your sponsor so you're exempted to show settlement funds.

Now the problem is I have not seen anything like this on cic website not even found anything about CFN number, please can anybody help me out.
Its clear tht he is a fruad.. why going through consultant when all info is available on cic website,, they even hv info of how to fill the forms question by question... my advice would be to stay away from consultants and apply on ur own.. i ve read threads where applications r rejected due to silly mistakes of consultants

Good luck

captain FK

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
All required docs submitted
Nomination.....
25-11-2014
AOR Received.
Prayers
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Prayers
Med's Request
Prayers
Med's Done....
Prayers
Interview........
Hope to be waived
Passport Req..
Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
Prayers
LANDED..........
Prayers
99% consultants in karachi are Fraud(or useless). They become a headache for you once you get registered with them. I submitted initial token registration fee to a consultant and soon I realized he is jerk. I immediately cut off from him and sent my application on my own. If you are a professional skilled person and not able to apply on your own, you should rather not go to Canada coz u will only get to wash dishes if you dont know how to submit a FSW application when all the info is clearly mentioned on CIC website. This forum is also a very useful and helpful platform. I might sound harsh but I am telling the reality.

angel.ria

May 21, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-July-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
10-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
10-Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
10-Nov-2014
Med's Request
18-June-2015
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Application Submitted: 08-July-2014
Application Received: 14-July-2014
NOC: 1111
PER Received: 10-Nov-2014

I did not take any services from any consultant. However, i visited many consultants and took their advice. Applied all by my own. It take efforts but I think it is safe. Consultants never disclose information about your application except for very basic and keep the client blind.
A person I know applied through a consultant and sent his application on 16-May-2014. No news about his application. He was not even given the DHL tracking number.
I suggest others to seek help form volunteers on this forum. It helped me.

MapleLeaf16

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are right about consultants.. but i think its mostly the "individual" people who call themselves consultants are indulging in fraud, but if you contact the "big companies" like Sun, Lalani, Amir Ismil etc, they are not frauds and will genuinely guide you. Needless to say, they are very expensive to hire as well. But i think if someone can afford them then there is no harm in hiring such immigration firms.

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
I would like to appreciate you all for giving me such a valuable advice, you guys also informed me about my consultant that he is a fake consultant, but I paid him 100 CAD I think I've wasted my money on him. sorry for me.

Now I don't have enough time to apply, I should wait for EE.

angel.ria

May 21, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-July-2014
Doc's Request.