+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWC 2014 All Karachites Applicants let meet here

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
kashmoin said:
Bro can you tell us in which category you were trying to apply through this consultant ?
secondly if consultant does not have any of your original documents then its a brotherly advice to kick him out and consult here on this forum you will get better and sincere advice and all the step by step procedure on how to file your case.
According to him, he applied my case for 3 different NOC's one in marketing, second in IT and also third in another IT NOC, I asked him we can apply for one NOC at a time but he said no let me do the case I am your consultant believe me if you want to go Canada.

I only provide him my exp letter for marketing, I don't have a bachelor's degree in IT neither don't have any IT exp.

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
Congratulations on geeting PER

angel.ria said:
Application Submitted: 08-July-2014
Application Received: 14-July-2014
NOC: 1111
PER Received: 10-Nov-2014

I did not take any services from any consultant. However, i visited many consultants and took their advice. Applied all by my own. It take efforts but I think it is safe. Consultants never disclose information about your application except for very basic and keep the client blind.
A person I know applied through a consultant and sent his application on 16-May-2014. No news about his application. He was not even given the DHL tracking number.
I suggest others to seek help form volunteers on this forum. It helped me.

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
shahraza87 said:
I would like to appreciate you all for giving me such a valuable advice, you guys also informed me about my consultant that he is a fake consultant, but I paid him 100 CAD I think I've wasted my money on him. sorry for me.

Now I don't have enough time to apply, I should wait for EE.
shahraza87 said:
According to him, he applied my case for 3 different NOC's one in marketing, second in IT and also third in another IT NOC, I asked him we can apply for one NOC at a time but he said no let me do the case I am your consultant believe me if you want to go Canada.

I only provide him my exp letter for marketing, I don't have a bachelor's degree in IT neither don't have any IT exp.
Bro if you have ECA and IELTS i think you should not waste time or wait for Express Entry apply ASAP
to start your process please follow the links below and ask questions here in which you are not clear .

start your search here
http:// www. cic. gc. ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

To check available NOC's and there current standing
http:// www. cic. gc. ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

find the job descriptions of NOC's as per CIC here
http:// www5. hrsdc .gc. ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=*

and lastly here is the link for application package which also contains Instructions Guide on how to fill out the forms
http://www. cic. gc. ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

wish you good luck
and remember to stay away from all the so called consultants for rest of your life.
Regards,

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
shahraza87 said:
I would like to appreciate you all for giving me such a valuable advice, you guys also informed me about my consultant that he is a fake consultant, but I paid him 100 CAD I think I've wasted my money on him. sorry for me.

Now I don't have enough time to apply, I should wait for EE.
If you will spend about 30 days on this forum, you can be a Canadian Consultant ;D

zkr0911

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Photoresubmission request 9th feb 2015
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
neopak said:
Details Step Wise

Verification of inter and metric mark sheet and Certificate from respective boards
MeTRIC BOARD OFFICE: Firstly go Metric board office
NOTE: People of other cities don't follow only these room numbers as it is only for Karachi offices, but procedures are same)

b) Metric Certificate photocopy Attestation :
go to room#25 (Ground Floor ::: Directions : from main entrance of board office go to right most block and after entering in it go to left side corridor) .

They will give you a form to fill out it and ask you to attach 2 photocopies of certificates (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC (keep the complete set with you and follow me)

b) Metric Mark-sheet's photocopy Attestation :
Then go to room # 47 ( 2nd floor which is mark-sheet section ::: Directions : go back to the right block entrance and take the stairs in-front of it and after reaching at 2nd floor go to 1st right door ).

They will give you a form to fill out it and again ask you to attach 2 photocopies of mark-sheet (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.
Time Frame is usually 15 days on urgency

c) Fee & forms submission:
Now go back to the ground floor and come out of this block. Now go to the first block's back side where Room # 4 is located. Here submit fee for certificate & for marksheet). They will give you 2 vouchers. Take the forms and voucher to the respective rooms again and submit the forms. They will give you voucher back with receiving date written on it.

ii) INTERMEDIATE BOARD OFFICE:
then go to inter board office and follow the road going straight towards its main building.

a) Intermediate certificate's photocopy Attestation:

Go to room # 14 ( first floor , Directions: After entering in main building take stairs to your left, then at 1st floor go to the left corner ).

here they will again give you a form to fill out and ask you to attach 2 copies of certificates (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.

b) Intermediate mark-sheet's photocopy Attestation:
Go to room # 25 ( second floor, Directions: go back to stairs and after reaching at 2nd floor move to your left , here is its window ).

here they will again give you a form to fill out and ask you to attach 2 copies of mark-sheet (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.
Then go to the ground floor Here submit fee for certificate & for marksheet). They will give you 2 vouchers. Take the forms and voucher to the respective rooms again and submit the forms. They will give you voucher back with receiving date written on it.

when the time of receiving of all photocopies has arrived, then go to the respective rooms of each board offices to receive them and then procedure of IBCC Begins

Note:
Make photocopies of the verified documents as much as u can. because you have to submit original verified photocopies to IBCC and they will never return it.

Allahuma Salleyalah Muhamadiun Waala Aaley Muhammad

Attestation from IBCC , after verification of Documents from Both Boards

IBCC Attestation

a) Get IBCC Form & Voucher:
go to the IBCC office ( Directions: when you are coming out of the Inter board main building go to left where the information cell is located . next to it there is another block where IBCC office is
is located)in karachi, here take a form and voucher and fill it.

b) Pay IBCC fee:. Pay fee according to your number of documents in the bank as directed by IBCC

* Original certificate / Mark-sheet attestation fee is Rs 200 each
* Photocopy attestation fee is Rs 100 each.

There are no bank charges.

NOTE: it is compulsory to attest original documents, whether you wish or not. So you have to pay atleast 800Rs (200Rs X 4::for attesting Certificates & Mark-sheets of Inter & Metric)

c) Submission & receiving of documents:

Go back to IBCC office and submit form along following documents:

* copy of NIC
* voucher
* original documents ( i.e. Inter & Matric certificates and mark-sheets)
* Verified photocopies ( that you have already done from respective Broad offices, and IBCC will never return you these original Verified photocopies so keep Photostat before giving them as you have to send to WES as well)

Now they will give you receiving date ( usually after 3 days) and for safe side go after 3 days to get it . Now you have completed your process of IBCC attestation successfully.

3. Now Prepare for the Envelope which includes mark sheet and certificate with WES Request form..

Metric certificate and mark sheet with WES form in one board envelope
Inter certificate and mark sheet with WES form in other board envelope

Three things will be included in envelope
1...Verified photocopy of marksheet and certificate

2. IBCC attestation photocopy
Or u have the other option
Make a Photostat on a single page in such a way, that front should have verified stamp and back should have IBCC attestation .because board verify on front page and IBCC verify on backside)so u can take out both stamp on a single page..I chose this option

3. Wes transcript request form

Form upper part should be be filled by you, so fill with black pen or type it
Lower portion would be filled by board representative, whether controller, deputies, secretary or any board representative. Say him to fill the data and stamp it....
Now put all three things together in boards envelop get it sealed by board (they will stamp on it)

Now Courier Problems
As WES request that board should send directly and they dont except without it,
And unfortunately board does not have proper facilities and if they have in any corner we can't rely
So I took responsibility on my own
And used Fedex which takes Rs 1500 on student package
First I sent my metric envelope, and wrote board address on courier page in (From Section)
Same with Intermediate envelope)
And sent with 4 or 5 days difference
But For HEC you can write your own address as don't require to send directly

NOTE:
Please dont forget to write reference number and name on the envelope

quote author=Khan2811 link=topic=203351.msg3696057#msg3696057 date=1415427997]
Many Thanks Mate! Just last confirmation please
IBCC will seal my Matric & Intermediate documents and IBCC will send them to WES; and not the respective board offices. Right?

great info but IBCC attestation is not required for Wes.
only need to attest from Secretary Board of Intermediate Education

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
Express Entry is a two-step process

Step 1: Complete an online Express Entry profile

Candidates for Canadian permanent residence will make an expression of interest in immigrating to Canada by creating an online profile. They will provide information about their skills, work experience, language ability, education, and other personal information. Candidates who meet the criteria of one of the aforementioned federal economic immigration programs will be placed in a pool of candidates. If a candidate does not already have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer or a provincial nomination, he or she must register with Canada's Job Bank, which will connect him or her with Canadian employers.

It is important that the information provided is accurate, as providing false information could disqualify an applicant from re-entering the pool for a number of years.

Step 2: Invitation to apply for Canadian permanent residence

The Government of Canada and Provincial Governments, as well as employers, will be able to select new immigrants from the Express Entry pool. The highest-ranked candidates (i.e. candidates considered to have the best chances for economic success in Canada), and those with valid job offers or provincial nominations, will be invited to apply for Canadian permanent residence.

If a candidate is selected, he or she will receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence in Canada. He or she will then have 60 days to submit an electronic application for permanent residence.

CIC aims to process applications within six months of the date of submission. Candidates must ensure that they complete all necessary forms and submit all supporting documents within this timeframe. On completion of the process, successful candidates and their dependents (spouse and children) will land in Canada as permanent residents.

Candidates in the Express Entry pool who do not receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence in Canada after 12 months may resubmit their profile and re-enter the pool if they still meet the criteria of at least one of the economic immigration programs.

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
At the time of writing, the occupations that have capped out are:

Financial and investment analysts (NOC 1112)Software engineers and designers (NOC 2173)Computer programmer and interactive media developers (NOC 2174)
So please hurry there are more 47 occupations are remaining for potential candidates

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
kashmoin said:
Bro if you have ECA and IELTS i think you should not waste time or wait for Express Entry apply ASAP
to start your process please follow the links below and ask questions here in which you are not clear .

start your search here
http:// www. cic. gc. ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

To check available NOC's and there current standing
http:// www. cic. gc. ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

find the job descriptions of NOC's as per CIC here
http:// www5. hrsdc .gc. ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=*

and lastly here is the link for application package which also contains Instructions Guide on how to fill out the forms
http://www. cic. gc. ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

wish you good luck
and remember to stay away from all the so called consultants for rest of your life.
Regards,
Bro I don't have both, I didn't appear for IELTS yet neither I send my documents for ECA, I have wasted my time alot in gathering information from different consultants now I realize that how fool I was.

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
shahraza87 said:
Bro I don't have both, I didn't appear for IELTS yet neither I send my documents for ECA, I have wasted my time alot in gathering information from different consultants now I realize that how fool I was.
Get these ready ASAP because u will be needing them even if u want to try ur luck in express entry

Just u brotherly advice

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
kashmoin said:
Get these ready ASAP because u will be needing them even if u want to try ur luck in express entry

Just u brotherly advice
Don't Lose hope you will better process your at your own re the higher any consultant this forum always be there for support

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
ahsenshah said:
guys,

Is it safe to apply for noc 2281 ill send my application on monday InshAllah please reply am tensed ;(
Take ALLAH's name and send your application.

Nothing can't be said after what happened to 2173 which capped overnight to 1000 and 2171 which goes from 597 to 1000 recently.

Good luck!

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other
mwrooney said:
Take ALLAH's name and send your application.

Nothing can't be said after what happened to 2173 which capped overnight to 1000 and 2171 which goes from 597 to 1000 recently.

Good luck!
thanks bro InshAllah ill apply on monday I am positive :)

rizwanshah

Aug 8, 2014
hi,

i need one clarification from members; i just realized that i have prepared Demand Draft for payment fees in US Dollar instead of Canadian Dollar.
can i need another demand draft in CAD or this USD demand draft will be acceptable by CIC.

pls reply urgently.