Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naveedkhan said:
Hi Guys,

I have birth certificate issued from karachi city govt. (govt. of sindh) which contains information both in urdu and english. Is it still necessary to translate this doc and get it notorized?
no need of translation for NADRA issued B.C

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arky said:
Good to see karachiites
I had send my docs to wes on may 24 but still under procesz now we want to have my husbands eca but cant go for wes again. We want to go fo icas but i am concerned about the processing time.
Because if i vl send in this week it vl b dec to get the result.
Please suggest wht to do
why r u getting ur husband's ECA?? is he main applicant?? ECA is required for main applicant only
Also ICAS is dead slow..dont go for it!!!

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jadd jawed said:
Actually My problem is I have received a exp letter frm my head office ... and they are saying that job description is something that u need to collect from your branch manager and branch manager is saying that you prepare it on ur own and get i sign and stamped frm me .. if u can provide me with a few samples of exp letter that are suitable ... i am good cop cat and can extract the jist and will transform it in to my own kind a letter and yes surely I will get the exp letter and job description reviewed frm u and other forum members who are helpful ... i also have the job's contract copy and all the pay stubs ... but the main issue is letter head of head office address shows my work tenure adn the job description will have address of my branch ... so i hope this will be of no issue as the letter issued by head office clearly mentions that i m working at clifton branch
exp. letter from branch is perfect..just attach visiting card of ur manager and the format of letter should be as per cic checklist. u can google exp. letter formats and add ur job duties that must be in line with hrsdc website.... i m applying under 1212.. just waiting for ECA from icas.. it has been more than 2 months waiting for my assessment.. may be at the end of aug or begining of sep i will apply.. regarding proof of funds u need to hold the amount till visa officer asks for updated statement at a later stage..so dont borrow money for short period of time..

Arky

Jun 22, 2014
saudkhan418 said:
why r u getting ur husband's ECA?? is he main applicant?? ECA is required for main applicant only
Also ICAS is dead slow..dont go for it!!!
yes he is going to be the main applicant.
How much time will ICAS take, Should we again go for WES

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arky said:
yes he is going to be the main applicant.
How much time will ICAS take, Should we again go for WES
Yes go for wes... icas will take minimum 3 months

sdy

Jul 22, 2014
Dear members,

I need your help. Me and wife are residing in Lahore, however my spouse lived in Karachi from July 2001 to Aug 2003. Hence, we need to get her PCC from Karachi.

Can anyone please help from where we can get our PCC? Its difficult to travel to Karachi, and if someone knows a person who can help us getting PCC.

Thanks alot.

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
sdy said:
Dear members,

I need your help. Me and wife are residing in Lahore, however my spouse lived in Karachi from July 2001 to Aug 2003. Hence, we need to get her PCC from Karachi.

Can anyone please help from where we can get our PCC? Its difficult to travel to Karachi, and if someone knows a person who can help us getting PCC.

Thanks alot.
PCC is required if you are In other country, if you are living now in Lahore so that Is enough myself live in karachi and Masha Allah I got my per

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
Salam again to all sorry I was busy in preparing my file too and by the grace of Allah I got my per on 26 aug
Hope every one will hear a good news soon

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
ash73 said:
I guess we just have to be patient and keep praying for the best
Every one have patience don't you worry I asked just for help my self and all others forum members to have an Idea what will it be done , any way thanks for your advice

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
Till no one reported MR request from LVO for 2014 even I didn't get any request , please confirm once anyone received
Thanks

neopak

Nov 22, 2013

[size=10pt]
Code:
All Karachites
Have any one received MR request from LVO 

Please share your time lines

Thanks
[/size]

jadd jawed

May 24, 2014
Dear All,

I have already given IELTS ,have ECA , & all the required document + filled forms available with me , but now facing a issue before sending my final application and need your help ???

I went to an immigration consultant today & told me that I may not eligible as per my occupation Title. I then showed them my unit group 1113 that it is mentioned clearly mutual fund sales representative and told them that, I am working in my country's biggest mutual funds Co with a track record of 50 years but they told me that my title is not matching with the group defined title - My title is Junior marketing officer but in industry it is considered as (mutual fund sales representative) there is a body that issues certificate of mutual fund sales agent as per the law it is necessary for all the person selling mutual funds to any client to complete the certification but still v less people do it so i haven't done it even + in other mutual fund co's in Pakistan everyone is working with a different title like investment officer, sales officer , relationship manager etc

... the immigration lawyer said it is not allowed to apply with a different title even if your job roles are exactly the same as mentioned in the job description.. but Do u guys think it is fair ! I don't think so ??? What's your idea and they also said that u need to get re-issued the experience letter from your Co. .... but I told them I can get letter re-issued with in bracket written as Jr marketing officer (mutual fund sales agent) but they said no. It will be hard to get a letter with only the title of mutual fund sales agent (alone) and on my contract copy and all the pay stubs are all mentioned with Jr marketing officer.

It is also written in my contract that Co will make u appear in mutual fund sales agent certificate exam issued by institute of capitals market on completion of 1 year -in the last few clauses of the contract .

What do u guys suggest should i do ??? I am now planning to apply on my own but should i go with the same title or is there anyway else I can get the issue resolved ? make a experience in some other field as i have previous experience in supply chain - procurement officer as well and the company will be kind to provide me with an experience letter but I guess it is better to go with a legal thing

Help needed !!!

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jadd jawed said:
Dear All,

I have already given IELTS ,have ECA , & all the required document + filled forms available with me , but now facing a issue before sending my final application and need your help ???

I went to an immigration consultant today & told me that I may not eligible as per my occupation Title. I then showed them my unit group 1113 that it is mentioned clearly mutual fund sales representative and told them that, I am working in my country's biggest mutual funds Co with a track record of 50 years but they told me that my title is not matching with the group defined title - My title is Junior marketing officer but in industry it is considered as (mutual fund sales representative) there is a body that issues certificate of mutual fund sales agent as per the law it is necessary for all the person selling mutual funds to any client to complete the certification but still v less people do it so i haven't done it even + in other mutual fund co's in Pakistan everyone is working with a different title like investment officer, sales officer , relationship manager etc

... the immigration lawyer said it is not allowed to apply with a different title even if your job roles are exactly the same as mentioned in the job description.. but Do u guys think it is fair ! I don't think so ??? What's your idea and they also said that u need to get re-issued the experience letter from your Co. .... but I told them I can get letter re-issued with in bracket written as Jr marketing officer (mutual fund sales agent) but they said no. It will be hard to get a letter with only the title of mutual fund sales agent (alone) and on my contract copy and all the pay stubs are all mentioned with Jr marketing officer.

It is also written in my contract that Co will make u appear in mutual fund sales agent certificate exam issued by institute of capitals market on completion of 1 year -in the last few clauses of the contract .

What do u guys suggest should i do ??? I am now planning to apply on my own but should i go with the same title or is there anyway else I can get the issue resolved ? make a experience in some other field as i have previous experience in supply chain - procurement officer as well and the company will be kind to provide me with an experience letter but I guess it is better to go with a legal thing

Help needed !!!
dear jawed,
job title doesnt matter.. u just need to hv valid experience in eligible NOC and ur job duties must match upto 70%.. thats all! rest Lalanis r very negative minded lawyer..they only take easy cases and refuse complex cases...same happened with me.. i went to them and they said that u r not eligible under any noc however my job duties are part of noc 1212.. so i m applying with full faith and rest all depends on Almighty Allah

jadd jawed

May 24, 2014
Dear Saud ,

Thankyou for your response . You guess the consultant right ! I am going to take a letter written in bracket or Junior Marketing Officer/Mutual Fund sales representative however for my contract and pay slips i will go with only junior marketing officer .

I have written them and email that .... I am working in a 50 year old Mutal Fund co. in the area of Sales & Marketing what else will I be doing other than selling and promoting mutual funds !!!

I am worried as my family in canada are saying you should apply via consultant because there will be a lot of communication that needs to be done after application filing like you need to notify them regarding switching of job , marriage , visit to any other country etc . Sending them documents they will require from you . Now , I am undecisive whether or not I should apply via consultant . I am only left with the Bank Statement and Police certificate I am not sending .

If any applicant can finally see my full & final application and give me a go ahead ---than I might apply by myself in return of a dinner :p

Regards,

Junaid Jawed