+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWC 2014 All Karachites Applicants let meet here

rababkazim

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Hi iam from karachi applying for 2173 .waiting for WES Report. actually waiting for my secondary education documents reached Wes .they were sent on 15th may .WES didnt change its status from required documents.i will be able to apply in june till 10 i think.accept this every thing is ready.

mateen1795

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent along application
AOR Received.
InshaAllah
IELTS Request
Sent along Application
Med's Request
InshaAllah
Med's Done....
InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah
LANDED..........
InshaAllah
neopak said:
Source Link to be follow
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eg73
I am not sure about the O & A level process but you will get definetly max points 23 for your MBA , if it will fall in authorised universities in WES list other they will give the points for your Bachelor degree which i had already faced in last year

Using your Educational Credentials and ECA Report
Estimate how many points you will receive for your education based on your highest completed Canadian educational credential(s) or the results of your ECA report indicating the equivalency of your completed foreign educational credential(s) to completed Canadian educational credential(s):

Education Points
Doctoral (PhD) level 25
University-level credential at the Master's level OR an entry-to-practice professional degree. CIC only accepts as an entry-to-practice professional degree, those degrees issued in relation to an occupation listed at NOC Skill level A and for which licensing by a provincial regulatory body is required, in one of the following fields of study: Medicine, Veterinary Medicine; Dentistry; Podiatry; Optometry; Law; Chiropractic Medicine and Pharmacy. 23
Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials is for the completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer 22
Post-secondary program credential of three years or longer 21
Two-year post-secondary program credential 19
One-year post-secondary program credential 15
Secondary school (also called high school) 5

Estimated Score | /25
Dear,
What if the masters (MBA) is of one year and from Canada?

In this case do i require WES for my previous 2 degrees (3 years bachelors and one year masters) attained from Pakistan?
How many points should i expect to get for my Canadian MBA?

Thanks for your reply and help!

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
rababkazim said:
Hi iam from karachi applying for 2173 .waiting for WES Report. actually waiting for my secondary education documents reached Wes .they were sent on 15th may .WES didnt change its status from required documents.i will be able to apply in june till 10 i think.accept this every thing is ready.
Salam,
i did not get your point clearly, have you sent your complete docs( HES ,SSC & HSC) to WES and waiting for the evaluation report
you have to sent your file urgent as last year this one the hot NOC and no one knows about this year when it will be filled however till date CIC didnt announce any update on site, prepare your file and once you received your ECA then sent it on same day dont wait till 10 June

best of luck

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
mateen1795 said:
Dear,
What if the masters (MBA) is of one year and from Canada?

In this case do i require WES for my previous 2 degrees (3 years bachelors and one year masters) attained from Pakistan?
How many points should i expect to get for my Canadian MBA?

Thanks for your reply and help!
Source from following link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eg72bMinimum Education Requirement

You must have a completed Canadian secondary or post-secondary educational credential OR a completed foreign educational credential AND an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report issued by an organization designated by CIC if your educational credential was obtained outside Canada.

The ECA report will confirm the equivalency of your completed foreign educational credential(s) to completed Canadian educational credential(s). The ECA report will also indicate the authenticity of your foreign educational credential(s).

Points to be calculated

If you show just your MBA from canada so you will get 15 pts , its better to get the max points you will have to get your ECA report form one of them designated authorities like WES, CES, ICAS

Education Points
Doctoral (PhD) level 25
University-level credential at the Master’s level OR an entry-to-practice professional degree. CIC only accepts as an entry-to-practice professional degree, those degrees issued in relation to an occupation listed at NOC Skill level A and for which licensing by a provincial regulatory body is required, in one of the following fields of study: Medicine, Veterinary Medicine; Dentistry; Podiatry; Optometry; Law; Chiropractic Medicine and Pharmacy. 23
Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials is for the completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer 22

mateen1795

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent along application
AOR Received.
InshaAllah
IELTS Request
Sent along Application
Med's Request
InshaAllah
Med's Done....
InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah
LANDED..........
InshaAllah
neopak said:
Source from following link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eg72bMinimum Education Requirement

You must have a completed Canadian secondary or post-secondary educational credential OR a completed foreign educational credential AND an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report issued by an organization designated by CIC if your educational credential was obtained outside Canada.

The ECA report will confirm the equivalency of your completed foreign educational credential(s) to completed Canadian educational credential(s). The ECA report will also indicate the authenticity of your foreign educational credential(s).

Points to be calculated

If you show just your MBA from canada so you will get 15 pts , its better to get the max points you will have to get your ECA report form one of them designated authorities like WES, CES, ICAS

Education Points
Doctoral (PhD) level 25
University-level credential at the Master's level OR an entry-to-practice professional degree. CIC only accepts as an entry-to-practice professional degree, those degrees issued in relation to an occupation listed at NOC Skill level A and for which licensing by a provincial regulatory body is required, in one of the following fields of study: Medicine, Veterinary Medicine; Dentistry; Podiatry; Optometry; Law; Chiropractic Medicine and Pharmacy. 23
Dear Neopak,
Thank you for your response....

Are you sure that i will get 15 points for Canadian MBA (1 Year)?If YES, than hopefully i will be able to get pass marks.

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
mateen1795 said:
Dear Neopak,
Thank you for your response....

Are you sure that i will get 15 points for Canadian MBA (1 Year)?If YES, than hopefully i will be able to get pass marks.

Dear Mateen
here are some examples quoted from CIC sites for you, highlited is for your answere but you must have to show proof of your credential in Canada

If Fatima studied outside of Canada and obtained a foreign educational credential at the Bachelor’s level, but her ECA report indicates that the foreign credential is only equivalent to two years of post-secondary study in Canada…
Then she would not meet the minimum education requirement and her application would be refused because her foreign educational credential was found not to be equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential.
If Pierre completed a two-year post-secondary program and a Bachelor’s degree outside of Canada, and his ECA report indicates that the two-year program is equivalent to a completed two-year Canadian post-secondary educational credential, but the Bachelor’s degree is not equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential…
Then he would submit proof of the completed foreign educational credential and the original ECA report indicating that the two-year post-secondary program is equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential. He would be awarded education points only for the two-year post-secondary program. No points would be awarded for the Bachelor’s degree because it was found not to be equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential.

Code:
[left][i][b][color=red]If Anna completed a one-year post-secondary program in Canada 
Then she would submit proof of her completed one-year Canadian post-secondary program credential. [/color] [/b] [/i] [/left]
If Olga completed a one-year diploma at a Canadian college and then went on to complete a three-year program at a university outside of Canada
Then she would submit proof of her completed one-year Canadian educational credential and three-year foreign educational credential and an original ECA report indicating that her foreign educational credential is equivalent to a Canadian educational credential for the completion of a post-secondary program.
If Deng studied outside of Canada and obtained a foreign educational credential at the Master’s level
Then he would submit proof of his completed foreign educational credential and an original ECA report indicating that it is equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential at the Master’s level or lower.
If Luis studied outside of Canada to practice as an Engineer and CIC has designated a professional body for this occupation
Then he would submit proof of his completed foreign educational credential and an original ECA report issued by the designated professional body indicating that it is equivalent to the Canadian educational credential required to practice as an Engineer in one or more provinces or territories in Canada.
If Asha studied outside of Canada to practice as a Lawyer and CIC has designated a professional body for this occupation. She also studied outside of Canada to obtain a doctorate in philosphy.
Then she would provide proof of her completed foreign educational credentials and an original ECA report issued by the designated professional body indicating the equivalency of her first foreign educational credential to the Canadian educational credential required to practice as a Lawyer in one or more provinces or territories in Canada.

In order to obtain the maximum possible points for her education, she would also have to submit an ECA report issued by a multi-purpose organization designated by CIC indicating the equivalency of her second foreign educational credential to a completed Canadian educational credential at the doctoral level.

mateen1795

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent along application
AOR Received.
InshaAllah
IELTS Request
Sent along Application
Med's Request
InshaAllah
Med's Done....
InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah
LANDED..........
InshaAllah
neopak said:

Dear Mateen
here are some examples quoted from CIC sites for you, highlited is for your answere but you must have to show proof of your credential in Canada

If Fatima studied outside of Canada and obtained a foreign educational credential at the Bachelor's level, but her ECA report indicates that the foreign credential is only equivalent to two years of post-secondary study in Canada...
Then she would not meet the minimum education requirement and her application would be refused because her foreign educational credential was found not to be equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential.
If Pierre completed a two-year post-secondary program and a Bachelor's degree outside of Canada, and his ECA report indicates that the two-year program is equivalent to a completed two-year Canadian post-secondary educational credential, but the Bachelor's degree is not equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential...
Then he would submit proof of the completed foreign educational credential and the original ECA report indicating that the two-year post-secondary program is equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential. He would be awarded education points only for the two-year post-secondary program. No points would be awarded for the Bachelor's degree because it was found not to be equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential.

Code:
[left][i][b][color=red]If Anna completed a one-year post-secondary program in Canada 
Then she would submit proof of her completed one-year Canadian post-secondary program credential. [/color] [/b] [/i] [/left]
If Olga completed a one-year diploma at a Canadian college and then went on to complete a three-year program at a university outside of Canada
Then she would submit proof of her completed one-year Canadian educational credential and three-year foreign educational credential and an original ECA report indicating that her foreign educational credential is equivalent to a Canadian educational credential for the completion of a post-secondary program.
If Deng studied outside of Canada and obtained a foreign educational credential at the Master's level
Then he would submit proof of his completed foreign educational credential and an original ECA report indicating that it is equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential at the Master's level or lower.
If Luis studied outside of Canada to practice as an Engineer and CIC has designated a professional body for this occupation
Then he would submit proof of his completed foreign educational credential and an original ECA report issued by the designated professional body indicating that it is equivalent to the Canadian educational credential required to practice as an Engineer in one or more provinces or territories in Canada.
If Asha studied outside of Canada to practice as a Lawyer and CIC has designated a professional body for this occupation. She also studied outside of Canada to obtain a doctorate in philosphy.
Then she would provide proof of her completed foreign educational credentials and an original ECA report issued by the designated professional body indicating the equivalency of her first foreign educational credential to the Canadian educational credential required to practice as a Lawyer in one or more provinces or territories in Canada.

In order to obtain the maximum possible points for her education, she would also have to submit an ECA report issued by a multi-purpose organization designated by CIC indicating the equivalency of her second foreign educational credential to a completed Canadian educational credential at the doctoral level.
By proof of Canadian Credential, you mean "copy of degree and transcript"?

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
mateen1795 said:
By proof of Canadian Credential, you mean "copy of degree and transcript"?
yes copies of your complete degree and (interim transcript for the safe side)

mateen1795

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent along application
AOR Received.
InshaAllah
IELTS Request
Sent along Application
Med's Request
InshaAllah
Med's Done....
InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah
LANDED..........
InshaAllah
neopak said:
yes copies of your complete degree and (interim transcript for the safe side)
Thanks.

Besides my Canadian Credental, i have also included copies of my other 2 degrees from Pakistan in the application.

I hope this wont be a issue as i only need points for my Canadian qualification?

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
mateen1795 said:
Thanks.

Besides my Canadian Credental, i have also included copies of my other 2 degrees from Pakistan in the application.

I hope this wont be a issue as i only need points for my Canadian qualification?
yes definelty not but you have to submit your ECA report with your applicaion for your pakistani degree which is evaluated by authorised concerned bodies designated by CIC like WES, ECS

mateen1795

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent along application
AOR Received.
InshaAllah
IELTS Request
Sent along Application
Med's Request
InshaAllah
Med's Done....
InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah
LANDED..........
InshaAllah
neopak said:
can i ask how would you calculate your points
15 points for Canadian 1 year Masters Degree (MBA).

Its given on cic website

mateen1795

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent along application
AOR Received.
InshaAllah
IELTS Request
Sent along Application
Med's Request
InshaAllah
Med's Done....
InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah
LANDED..........
InshaAllah
neopak said:
yes definelty not but you have to submit your ECA report with your applicaion for your pakistani degree which is evaluated by authorised concerned bodies designated by CIC like WES, ECS
If highest qualification (last degree) is from Canada and only need points for that specific degree than why to submit ECA for previous degrees?

I think, then the essence of having a Canadian qualification as the highest credential (last attained qualification) is LOST, if we have to ALSO submit ECA for previous qualifications....[/b]

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
mateen1795 said:
If highest qualification (last degree) is from Canada and only need points for that specific degree than why to submit ECA for previous degrees?

I think, then the essence of having a Canadian qualification as the highest credential (last attained qualification) is LOST, if we have to ALSO submit ECA for previous qualifications....[/b]

Dear Mateen
just get the max points i.e (23 points) if you submit ECA if not then you will get only 15 on your choice

think about it as you are not alone in this race

anyways Best of luck

mateen1795

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent along application
AOR Received.
InshaAllah
IELTS Request
Sent along Application
Med's Request
InshaAllah
Med's Done....
InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah
LANDED..........
InshaAllah
neopak said:
Dear Mateen
just get the max points i.e (23 points) if you submit ECA if not then you will get only 15 on your choice

think about it as you are not alone in this race

anyways Best of luck
I think minimum passing marks 67 along with timely submission is essential.Any points over and above 67 will add no extra value if either application is submitted on time or after the cap is reached.