Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
So the messages in my profile:
1. Remed request
2. PCC request

But I already did my upfront last week. What do you guys think I should do?

Also for the PCC, I haven't left my country since I applied. Do I need to do a new PCC for the countries I didn't visit since AOR?
So your remends have not been received by IRCC yet ?

I would sit on it for at least this week to see if they update the remeds. In the mean time focus on the PCC. If you haven't left the country, I believe you should upload your contry of residence PCC.

Reactions: RSub and Vidnomenon

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
So your remends have not been received by IRCC yet ?

I would sit on it for at least this week to see if they update the remeds. In the mean time focus on the PCC. If you haven't left the country, I believe you should upload your contry of residence PCC.
Yeah, IRCC haven't received it yet. I can wait and see.

For the PCC, I will do a new one for my COR tomorrow. I am thinking of re-uploading the old one I did (it's for US but I haven't been there since before my AOR) as I believe it should still be valid

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
This is the kind of shit that destroys people's mental health.

Even though my eligibility is recommended pass, I dread waking up to an email by these retards.
There is nothing wrong with IRCC. They mentioned clearly on their website what they wanted to see in a employment letter. This guy fucked up.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Can anybody tell in what sequence IRCC is approving applications in express entry for FSW-O? Many people after April-2021 are receveing PPR's. I am April -21 AOR. It's confusing.
There is no sequence.

SumAli

Nov 15, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-03-2020
So I randomly received the Ready for Visa mail on March 3. It was unexpected and even though it’s almost been a week, it all still seems surreal. Too much to process.

And my 2 cents on the upfront vs requested medical debate: going for upfront medical didn’t do squat for us. The medical results were never updated, and we received a remedical request more than 2 months later. The hospital refused to do another medical for us coz we’d gotten one done less than 9 months ago (some weird policy crap), so we had to scramble for weeks trying to get the hospital to link the previous results to the new IME, raised multiple webforms and called IRCC. The upfront med results were finally linked to the remed request IME almost a month later. Definitely wasn’t worth the trouble for us. For those who’ve benefited from upfront meds…well, either you guys are real lucky, or our luck was just down in the dumps at that time.

SumAli

Nov 15, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-03-2020
Yeah, IRCC haven't received it yet. I can wait and see.

For the PCC, I will do a new one for my COR tomorrow. I am thinking of re-uploading the old one I did (it's for US but I haven't been there since before my AOR) as I believe it should still be valid
For the meds, get the hospital to link your upfront med results with the requested one. The IME generated with the remed request is different from the one attached to your upfront med. IRCC won’t pay attention to your upfront med results if they’ve already sent you another request. Get the hospital to do it and then call IRCC to fix this issue once you’ve confirmed that the hospital has done their job.

Reactions: RSub and Vidnomenon

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
For the meds, get the hospital to link your upfront med results with the requested one. The IME generated with the remed request is different from the one attached to your upfront med. IRCC won’t pay attention to your upfront med results if they’ve already sent you another request. Get the hospital to do it and then call IRCC to fix this issue once you’ve confirmed that the hospital has done their job.
Thank you

I'll do that ASAP

D

Deleted member 994371

How likely is it that a recommended passed can be reverted?

A recommended pass is not the final verdict on eligibility since an officer still has to verify and turn into a pass. Chances are extremely slim but it is possible even if improbable.

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Don't get all the hate for the poor soul. Firstly the case can be reopened if he chooses to remedy the situation (maybe another eternity before final approval - will serve as a good lesson) secondly IRCC def shares some blame if not equally responsible. If there's ADR for other docs why cant IRCC staff go the extra mile and be more clear about the requirements? His eligibility check must be review required as many here are as well, but will one be able to find out what exactly is missing had he not ordered / known how to order GCMS notes? Just ask yourself.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Don't get all the hate for the poor soul. Firstly the case can be reopened if he chooses to remedy the situation (maybe another eternity before final approval - will serve as a good lesson) secondly IRCC def shares some blame if not equally responsible. If there's ADR for other docs why cant IRCC staff go the extra mile and be more clear about the requirements? His eligibility check must be review required as many here are as well, but will one be able to find out what exactly is missing had he not ordered / known how to order GCMS notes? Just ask yourself.
He should have read the fine print properly. Yes, he was unlucky. Not sure if his case will be taken for re assessment. He is better off applying to a PNP and have his PR in no time.

Last edited:
Reactions: wonderbly

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Can anybody tell in what sequence IRCC is approving applications in express entry for FSW-O? Many people after April-2021 are receveing PPR's. I am April -21 AOR. It's confusing.
I have definitely not seen a lot of FSW-O from post April 2021 get PPR. Where are you getting this from?