+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
2. Also I feel since my 'Security' and 'Criminality' has still not started, I might need a new PCC as well...any views ???
Check for PCC appointments availability at your nearest PSK, if the appointments are easily available then you can wait for IRCC to request the PCC, but if the slots aren't available for the next 1 month or so then book the appointment. This way you'd be able to get your PCC in time if it's requested. Also, PCC is valid only for 6 months.

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
SO I received the GCMS notes last night (ordered on 1st Feb 22) ... and I have noticed only 2 changes...
1. My medical status which was "Passed" in the previous notes, is now "Passed - Expired" ----- which confirms the fact that I will need a re medical ( Hence up front medical booked on 12th March)
2. On Page 2 , there is a section "Application Assignment" which gives info about 'Assigned to' , 'Assigned by' and 'due date'. There is no change in the first 2 which means my file is still stuck with the same person as it was a year back (mind you with no progress at all...no means absolutely no..ZERO !!). But the due date is updated to 31st March 22. I am not sure it might be system generated also..

SO course of action from here...1. Upfront remed. 2. Also I feel since my 'Security' and 'Criminality' has still not started, I might need a new PCC as well...any views ???
Please suggest, should I put up a request for new PCC as swell ? will it help....
Views please..
Did you notice any reassessment of your medical exam? Mine also says passed-expired but when I see the details it says medicals were reassessed and were extended to Dec-22.

OLdon11

Apr 18, 2021
Europe
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
SO I received the GCMS notes last night (ordered on 1st Feb 22) ... and I have noticed only 2 changes...
1. My medical status which was "Passed" in the previous notes, is now "Passed - Expired" ----- which confirms the fact that I will need a re medical ( Hence up front medical booked on 12th March)
2. On Page 2 , there is a section "Application Assignment" which gives info about 'Assigned to' , 'Assigned by' and 'due date'. There is no change in the first 2 which means my file is still stuck with the same person as it was a year back (mind you with no progress at all...no means absolutely no..ZERO !!). But the due date is updated to 31st March 22. I am not sure it might be system generated also..

SO course of action from here...1. Upfront remed. 2. Also I feel since my 'Security' and 'Criminality' has still not started, I might need a new PCC as well...any views ???
Please suggest, should I put up a request for new PCC as swell ? will it help....
Views please..
Similar situation on me too. Due date to 31st March 2022. I just wonder if this is relevant to 147K processing goal :rolleyes:

I have one recent note of for a medical extension (not sure this include spouse as asian dependent)

MJ Mumbai

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Did you notice any reassessment of your medical exam? Mine also says passed-expired but when I see the details it says medicals were reassessed and were extended to Dec-22.
No the status says "Assessed" but "Valid Until" date is 10/09/2021 - which is when the medicals had expired.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
wtf. How have more people not pointed this out yet? Or did I just miss it? There's actually a court ruling that doesn't justify IRCC incompetence and laziness? Doubt there will be any positive changes this year based on this ruling, but 2023 might actually be the start of things getting back to normal?
That court order probably allows everyone to sue IRCC, since now they can’t used covid as an excuse.

Reactions: HA1986
D

Deleted member 1006777

That court order probably allows everyone to sue IRCC, since now they can’t used covid as an excuse.
If that's the only consequence of the court ruling, then it means that there will be effectively ZERO change in processing times. I guarantee it.

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
They are about to remove mandatory masks indoors by the end of March, at least in Ontario. They cannot longer use COVID as an excuse.

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
FSW-O (Not PNP)
COR - Pure Indian
VO- Ottawa
AOR - 15th October 2020
Biometrics - Jan 2021 at Kathmandu

A longggg silence after that.....

Upfront Medicals (calculative risk)- 16th Feb 2022
Medicals passed- 2nd March 2022
GU - 2nd & 3rd March 2022
Finally RFV - 4th March 2022

---

I am starting to strongly believe that un upfront medical is key to have your PPR a lot sooner that planned by IRCC for anyone post ITA.
Congratulations!

Can someone please explain what's the potential downside of going for upfront remed?