D

Deleted member 994371

AbsoluteZero

Mar 7, 2022
Hello fellow applicants!
My app details are following:
AOR: January 2020
Remeds passed: 28 January 2022

As per the webform reply in June 2020, my eligibility, criminality and security were valid.
Did not receive any ADR except for remedical request. I sent webform enquiring about my app status. As per the reply that I received last Friday, my eligibility, criminality, security and medical are all valid.
I am still waiting for any update or ADR after the remeds but no news yet. I was thinking about doing upfront PCC as its been over 2 years since my AOR. But I think I don’t need to resubmit PCC after the last webform reply. What do you think?

Any comment is appreciated.
Thank you! :)

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello fellow applicants!
My app details are following:
AOR: January 2020
Remeds passed: 28 January 2022

As per the webform reply in June 2020, my eligibility, criminality and security were valid.
Did not receive any ADR except for remedical request. I sent webform enquiring about my app status. As per the reply that I received last Friday, my eligibility, criminality, security and medical are all valid.
I am still waiting for any update or ADR after the remeds but no news yet. I was thinking about doing upfront PCC as its been over 2 years since my AOR. But I think I don’t need to resubmit PCC after the last webform reply. What do you think?

Any comment is appreciated.
Thank you! :)
I don't think you need un updated PCC. They asked for remed and you did it, so that's all.

You are very close to getting PPR for sure.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
We have not seen too many PPR's lately, and on the another hand IRCC said they'll process 1.47 thousand backlog application or people.
I was hoping to see some positive movement for early 2021 AOR's but its not happening.
Anybody with their views and opinions on this.
I guess IRCC would say they have focused on Ukraine and thus did not match up the target.
The focus is now shifted towards Ukrainians.

MakiSenpaiii

Star Member
Sep 19, 2020
Hey guys. I received my AOR more than a year ago. Recently, I received a job offer from Canada and I have moved to Canada using an Open-Work-Permit (OWP). So I submitted a webform regarding the change of address.

Is there anything else I need to do besides submitting a webform about moving to Canada?

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hey guys. I received my AOR more than a year ago. Recently, I received a job offer from Canada and I have moved to Canada using an Open-Work-Permit (OWP). So I submitted a webform regarding the change of address.

Is there anything else I need to do besides submitting a webform about moving to Canada?
Nothing.