3. Temporary work permits
4. Study permits
5. PNPs
6. TR2PR
7. CECs
8. FSWs
9. SOWP
10. Parents/Grandparents visa
11. Humanitarian/Compassionate (except Ukrainian/Afghan)
12. Single gypsies from Poland (@dankboi )

Long post Alert by an #FSW-O applicant.
A lot of people are shaming those who are expressing their nervousness/worry over the impact of the Ukrainian crisis on Canadian immigration.
While sensitivity is definitely expected from those inquiring, their fears should not be dismissed and reprimanded saying « you are in a better place », « it’s okay wait just longer » « stop being selfish ».
These people (FSW-Os) have shown great patience over the past couple of years:
First with Covid, when there was limited processing capacity and CECs were prioritised,
Followed by the Afghan situation( when refugees were a priority- completely justified),
Also, when PNPs with later AORs were getting processed because provincial demands have to be met.
Now with the Ukrainian crisis, those applications will be given a priority and RIGHTLY SO.
Has it come to the implication that FSW-Os should show restraint and keep going back of the queue every time the world faces an unfortunate event?
The current world situation is dynamic and unpredictable, with a likely probability that more such situations and nationalities could suffer.
Sure the immigration plans have been announced, but there should be an actionable timeline or POA for the backlogs.

(To the Admin and Kubeir Sir: Please do not misconstrue this rant for lack of empathy towards the ones suffering in the war, Canada is absolutely right in doing what it is doing. Only point is that there are over 55K+ MENTALLY exhausted souls who need to be understood

This is a from kubeirs group this is what exactly i have to tell

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Long post Alert by an #FSW-O applicant.
A lot of people are shaming those who are expressing their nervousness/worry over the impact of the Ukrainian crisis on Canadian immigration.
While sensitivity is definitely expected from those inquiring, their fears should not be dismissed and reprimanded saying « you are in a better place », « it’s okay wait just longer » « stop being selfish ».
These people (FSW-Os) have shown great patience over the past couple of years:
First with Covid, when there was limited processing capacity and CECs were prioritised,
Followed by the Afghan situation( when refugees were a priority- completely justified),
Also, when PNPs with later AORs were getting processed because provincial demands have to be met.
Now with the Ukrainian crisis, those applications will be given a priority and RIGHTLY SO.
Has it come to the implication that FSW-Os should show restraint and keep going back of the queue every time the world faces an unfortunate event?
The current world situation is dynamic and unpredictable, with a likely probability that more such situations and nationalities could suffer.
Sure the immigration plans have been announced, but there should be an actionable timeline or POA for the backlogs.

(To the Admin and Kubeir Sir: Please do not misconstrue this rant for lack of empathy towards the ones suffering in the war, Canada is absolutely right in doing what it is doing. Only point is that there are over 55K+ MENTALLY exhausted souls who need to be understood

This is a from kubeirs group this is what exactly i have to tell
Kuber-SiR ki batein Kuber "sIr" hi jaane!

#ForeverWaiting

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Priority of IRCC:
1. Ukraine Refugees
2. Afghan Refugees
3. Temporary work permits
4. Study permits
5. PNPs
6. TR2PR
7. CECs
8. FSWs
9. SOWP
10. Parents/Grandparents visa
11. Humanitarian/Compassionate (except Ukrainian/Afghan)
12. Single gypsies from Poland (@dankboi )
And then like of Islander say that "you people are not ThAnKfUl enough"... Ohhh... Canada!

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Bro I dont have any clue about hindi,failed in almost all hindi exam please translate
It means only Kuber "sIr" can understand his own speeches.

• Haha
Reactions: PRANIT01

imm2canadaordie

Nov 1, 2017
Category........
FSW
Anybody knows if moscow canadian embassy/visa office is closing or nah? I already sent my passport from another country after ppr but it is yet to be delivered there

agamsingh3279

Feb 15, 2020
I try calling ircc everday via textnow, but after entering all the details it says all the agents are busy each and everytime.
Does anyone face the same issue. What's the solution to this?

Amiz

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I try calling ircc everday via textnow, but after entering all the details it says all the agents are busy each and everytime.
Does anyone face the same issue. What's the solution to this?
I tried calling then yesterday for the first time but got frustrated eventually as my call wasn't transferred to the agent. Faced same issue.