Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Hi, guys.

So I managed to get all the docs I needed to reply to their ADR from last week, and when I tried to, I got a bounce back saying their inbox is full and to try again later.

Its a never-ending rollercoaster, man...
What? You have to send email? Don't they have a place to upload? in MyCuck account?

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
I feel for them, they bought into the whole, 'we can do whatever we want' sauce in the 21st century. It ended up being Ukraine but it could easily have been any number of other small countries bordered by giants, including mine. One reason I'm looking to immigrate
All this time I thought you were my Naija broda. Now I'm disappointed

• Sad
Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo

HopelesslyDevoted

Oct 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
What? You have to send email? Don't they have a place to upload? in MyCuck account?
Exactly - they asked me to simply reply to the email with the documents requested.
No update on my account with new places to upload the docs.

I waited 'till shortly after 9am VO's local time, tried again and it worked :)

Fingers crossed now!

• Love
Reactions: Yodm and dankboi

Pasha1

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
He should think atleast a 100 times before doing that. Especially when his wife is a US citizen.Unless he has real strong reasons like family ties,health care.

The way their govt is I am expecting

Infrastructure +clean country +3 rd world govt=Canada

Even in my 3 rd world nation medical is free (I know only about kerala in india ) we have technically free health care in govt hospitals. Hospitals may not look pretty and staffs may be rude.but we have it.
How is your travel going my Indian mate? I hope you are enjoying your time in SA.

Reactions: PRANIT01

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Even in my 3 rd world nation medical is free (I know only about kerala in india ) we have technically free health care in govt hospitals. Hospitals may not look pretty and staffs may be rude.but we have it.
In India the problem is not ugly staff and rude hosptials... The problem is that they sell your kidney if you check for malaria. Or at the very least government hospitals never have enough medicines etc. I once went to AIIMS to get my stomatch checked up... Damn thing took 4 months of waiting and on the appointment day it took 5 hours to see the doctor and the doctor just asked for endoscopy.. No one to do it and he just passed a card of a private endoscopy shop to get it done.

Heaven help you if you have a pregnant woman.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
How is your travel going my Indian mate? I hope you are enjoying your time in SA.
Ha ha I will go to SA only after march now it is just a warm up ,I went to hawaii ,will go to vegas next week ,march will leave US for good and travel to SA.After that will go to india and start my worst period in life,job hunt.It is not very fun in india and dealing with indian colleagues is even worse.

Reactions: Pasha1

txlonghorn

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
Ha ha I will go to SA only after march now it is just a warm up ,I went to hawaii ,will go to vegas next week ,march will leave US for good and travel to SA.After that will go to india and start my worst period in life,job hunt.It is not very fun in india and dealing with indian colleagues is even worse.
Try to join a startup or a firm founded in the recent past (& not a government office or a traditional IT firm). Lots of brains, talent and fun people in the former.

Reactions: PRANIT01
D

Deleted member 994371

Try to join a startup or a firm founded in the recent past (& not a government office or a traditional IT firm). Lots of brains, talent and fun people in the former.

I wish to one day make it to a place like California or Florida.

Please share your experience on why you want to immigrate to Canada.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I wish to one day make it to a place like California or Florida.
Please share your experience on why you want to immigrate to Canada.
the term ExPrEsS eNtRy attracted longhorn.
when i read about express entry on ircc's portal i was like ooooh so it's quick and easy. and here we are