+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Actually, I am in favour of NOC specific draws-all program. There is no point of inviting people such as PHDs in mathematics as there is no demand.
That's the worst example that you could pick. People with Ph.Ds in mathematics have so much cross functional ability that it's not even a joke. From computer science to economics to scientific modeling.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Actually, I am in favour of NOC specific draws-all program. There is no point of inviting people such as PHDs in mathematics as there is no demand.
Don't say there is no demand for Ph.D. in Mathematics. Lack of STEM is a problem in North America. BTW, it's Math. Ph.D. in Mathematics don't study calculus or algebra. They do mathematical modeling. Mathematical modeling is vital for machine learning.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Time will decide. It sounds more like that they start CEC draws before resuming all program draws. It is my interpretation. You might have different one.
I honestly can't see how you made that inference. Going by that article you posted, it appears SF was saying all-program draws will resume in the near future.