Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Thank you so much! Great! Because I had read somewhere that it might affect the PR and was a little apprehensive. Yes.. My company is willing to send me to Canada.
All the best.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1050918

Ontario gets road map for building 1.5 million homes in next decade
Task force urges more housing density, less time spent consulting public
This won't help anything at all if those homes will be sold to the Chinese invaders. A law must be passed that dictates no homes in Canada be sold to foreigners inside or outside Canada. Canadian citizens with dual citizenship from China must also be subject to a detailed background check before a house can be sold to them.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
This won't help anything at all if those homes will be sold to the Chinese invaders. A law must be passed that dictates no homes in Canada be sold to foreigners inside or outside Canada. Canadian citizens with dual citizenship from China must also be subject to a detailed background check before a house can be sold to them.
And Serbian-Canadians get 50% off

Yes, go on build more, that is the solution.

The laws in place before are what made the place appealing to watch and live. So, one of their recommendations is :
  • Increase density in neighbourhoods zoned exclusively for single-family homes.
What a worthless piece of recommendation. That is exactly what made every other major global city unlivable for a common citizen. You guys should watch the documentary below to better understand why there is constant demand for "homes" and why there is a "home" crisis :

What's the solution? @ElvisRamaj

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pasha1 and dankboi

JNAIR1529

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
This is a very interesting case. Surprising that your Criminality, Security was not started until very recently, yet they asked for remeds and processed your application fast after that.
Hey, TBH because of my security not being started yet, and being asked re-medical led me to think it would be around March that I could expect PPR. The RFV email this morning was a big surprise to me as well. At the end I am happy it worked out for me. This wait for PPR has been tiring, I know its the same for some others here as well.

Good luck to you all.

Komal_K

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Hello Everyone,
(AOR April 2021)
Received information on call from IRCC agent that my file is in Winnipeg.Everything has passed but Eligibility:Not started.
Can security and Criminality pass before Eligibility?There are no updates on my profile though.
TIA

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hello Everyone,
(AOR April 2021)
Received information on call from IRCC agent that my file is in Winnipeg.Everything has passed but Eligibility:Not started.
Can security and Criminality pass before Eligibility?There are no updates on my profile though.
TIA
Yes.

Reactions: Komal_K

cef09

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
CEC
What did you expect? Those dudes expect their PR cards to be handed to them in yoctoseconds after taxes are deducted from their salaries. So judging by their standards, he has indeed waited a hell of a lot of time.
Because they pay taxes they think they should get priority..?

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
And Serbian-Canadians get 50% off
What's the solution? @ElvisRamaj

• Haha
Reactions: cef09

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Guys, I guess I need your comments again since I can trust you guys more than immigration agencies :)
So basically I called a few of them here regarding my intention to do a 2nd Master through the support of my employer, and one of them told me that I can also get a job offer for a relatively low skilled job (as they became aware of my fear of visa rejection for a 2nd Master). This is basically packaging foodstuff, that does not require any background, qualification, or whatever.
I asked them that won't embassy ask how I, as an MBA holder with an IELTS score of 8 and managerial experience is going to take this job, and their answer is that as long as I got a job offer, the embassy will not be concerned on me being overqualified for the job (perhaps significantly overqualified). So shall I trust them on this? As long as I have a valid job offer, being considerably overqualified would not create a problem for me?
Thanks in advance guys

Reactions: dankboi

Caprio

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
Ladies and Gentlemen, its my PPR. Crazy feeling! Praying for all of you, its right around the corner. Keep your faith in Sean Fraser, this guy knows what he is doing.

AOR: Jan 2020
VO: Ottawa
COR: USA
Stream: FSW
Meds: Nov 2021
GU: Feb 7, 2021
PPR: Feb 7, 2021
Congratulations