+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
To be honest, there is no good enough answer to that question. I know many families who have built a sort of bridge to real estate. Moving from 1 bedroom downpayment to 3 bedroom downpayment to finally a single family home downpayment. All still depends upon one fact : house prices going up all the time. If they come down significantly, these folks are screwed.
This is supposed to be one of the reasons why home prices won't come down so new immigrants are f**ked even before landing lol

Pasha1

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
The talk is about immigration, career opportunities for immigrants, social integration etc. Not some country joining EU. Also your perspective made me laugh:

- wyd bro
- wanting to work in EU bro
- cool bro you applying to jobs?
- no bro
- you applying to schools?
- no bro
- what are you doing then bro?
- waiting till my country joins EU bro
LYAO, mate. Don't stress out, your mental health is more precious than any fucking western country!!!

D

Deleted member 1050918

LYAO, mate. Don't stress out, your mental health is more precious than any fucking western country!!!
My mental health is perfect mate. But yeah how my effort put into building up a good CRS score through the years went straight into the trash got me really pissed I must say.

Reactions: jerrinjose1991

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
Yea tech salaries in Canada are higher than most parts of EU. Want me to show you proof? Check out salaries from Microsoft in Tonronto vs in Berlin you’ll know. They adjust the salaries based on the local market so it should be pretty accurate (HRs in those big tech companies know better than us)

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
To be honest, there is no good enough answer to that question. I know many families who have built a sort of bridge to real estate. Moving from 1 bedroom downpayment to 3 bedroom downpayment to finally a single family home downpayment. All still depends upon one fact : house prices going up all the time. If they come down significantly, these folks are screwed.
Housing costs will never ever go down in Canada due to the certain factors:

- NDP and Liberals are not allowing further zoning for new constructions in major cities. Especially NDP is literally killing Vancouver with their irresponsibility by refusing new zoning requests. That's also why housing crisis is far less problematic in non-NDP/Liberal provinces like Alberta and Quebec,

- Canada doesn't have a functional construction sector. It simply can not build even the fraction of houses it needs in a year. Foreign construction firms from other countries should be invited. Russia, Gulf countries and some North African countries do that since their construction sectors are also quite weak.

- Lets assume not a single baby borns in Canada, and its population growth is fully dependent on immigration which is 400k people every year. Normally, a country needs new houses even if there is no population growth due to the aging houses in the country. Now think about 400k new people every single year coming to Canada, looking for a house. Does Canada build new houses every year which will at least accommodate 400.000 newcomers? Yup, you gussed it, it doesn't.

- Housing has become an 'investment' in Canada instead of a basic human-right. Some so called 'investment' companies own 37.000+ buildings in Canada and vast majority of those houses are not even occupied by a tenant. (It is just one company, and there are many like that company.) The companies are just sitting on them and waiting for them to become even more inflated.

2nd biggest country in the world by land-mass, but the dumb politicians can still make the housing unaffordable thanks to dumb-ass leftists.

Here some facts to understand Canadian housing crisis better:

Housing inflation is dividing our youth into two groups
85% housing inflation under Justin Trudeau.
Less debt. More housing. Here’s how:

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
for real,
mendishitno: why not we create an inland pathway which could be processed in 6 months? can you do it eh ?
ircc: ofc it's ez
several months later, mendishitno leaves, sean fraser joins
ircc: fack fack, sean !! shut down express entry

Reactions: dainte58945