+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
How do you… wait until your permit is days from expiring before looking for options to stay in Canada? I do not understand such a mindset at all, holy shit.

wierdaf

Jan 23, 2022
Hello every one, I would like some quick advice, I would like to sponsor my step son who's 11 years old. He was living outside Canada with my late husband, (who was yet to begin the process of joining me and our three kids here in Canada). The steps son's mom dumped him at my husband's mom since he a baby (2 year old)., and she has never returned. They don't know her whereabouts. The boy has been living with his father ( my husband) for the last 9 years. My husband succumbed to COVID19 last year in June and left the boy with no body other than my mother -Iaw. I would like to bring my step son to canada to come and live with me and his family(my son and daughters). But am not sure how to go about the process. I m a Canadian citizen. Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thank u
Hi, you can sponsor your step-son, but its gonna be a long and costly process. It won't be a simple application like economic immigration and will require a lot of documentation. You will need to prove your relationship to your stepson. You won't need to prove why you want to bring him to Canada, as he is a minor. However, you will have to provide your income docs because, he won't be eligible for state benefits and will have to prove to IRCC that you can bear any expense that might be incurred towards his stay in Canada until he becomes a citizen or at least a few years. And, you will definitely need a good lawyer or a immigration professional for this type of application, don't fall prey to random low-balling immigration consultants as they are only good for regular straightforward PR applications and have no clue about such complex immigration applications, be careful out there, lots of scammers who'll say they'll get it done for you. But if all docs and everything else is in order, it wont be as difficult as sponsoring a spouse or parent.

wierdaf

Jan 23, 2022
Another 1 from fb group, now I understood how @DKAB Got into Canada
@DKAB contact this guy he will sell you can tower for lowest price.From there you could protect canada from all filthy H1b holders.Just turn to US side and fart lol

Buy genuine and authentic *IELTS* certificate online without exams this certificate are verified and available in British council and idp online potal

buy *IELTS* questions and answers for any upcoming ielts exam date exact questions and answers that will come on your exam date

Upgrade your previous ielts scores to your desired band score if you have taken the exam before and have lower scores

contact us for details

Direct WhatsApp https://wa.me/17163711808
WhatsApp +1(716)371-1808
I don't know how it works, but there are a lot of fake agents like these back in India, some legit get the work done, as I have seen people who can't even spell their own name in English having top scores in IELTS. The going rate about 3 years ago was INR 1 Lakh for 1 band. Crazy shit.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hello every one, I would like some quick advice, I would like to sponsor my step son who's 11 years old. He was living outside Canada with my late husband, (who was yet to begin the process of joining me and our three kids here in Canada). The steps son's mom dumped him at my husband's mom since he a baby (2 year old)., and she has never returned. They don't know her whereabouts. The boy has been living with his father ( my husband) for the last 9 years. My husband succumbed to COVID19 last year in June and left the boy with no body other than my mother -Iaw. I would like to bring my step son to canada to come and live with me and his family(my son and daughters). But am not sure how to go about the process. I m a Canadian citizen. Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thank u
@legalfalcon
@Naturgrl @scylla @cansha

Reactions: dainte58945

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hey y'all, I have been following this thread for quite a while, but just became a member on this site. TBH, this forum is such a breath of fresh air, after getting all my immigration related info and gossip from the #foreverhopeful fan-tribe and their bonehead clueless, skill-less, useless, followers. I come here whenever I need any sanity or logic based discussion or rant regarding this immigration process, where nobody knows what's going on anymore even JT I guess, except for the mighty His Highness Kubeir Kamali and that piece of fuck, Holthe who probably started this shit-show of random unorganized politicised totally useless immigration trend of in-canada applicants exclusively by advising IRCC of this breakthrough policy which might guarantee the libs their next election but is probably gonna tank the Canadian economy, but who cares about that anyway right? I'm seriously having doubts about going to Canada now, the prospects look grim, I don't wanna inadvertently pay high taxes for adopting these good for nothing, sandwich rolling, burger flipping, car washing, coffee brewing cult of community college graduates who think that getting their PG diploma equates them to someone building Canada's economy and consider themselves highly skilled or even skilled for that matter and then crying foul when the job market gives them a reality check for their good for nothing fancy titled diplomas, because at the end of the day, that's what they come to Canada for, the state pension and benefits, cz deep down, they know that even their parents regret having them but are eternally damned to provide for them as they are utterly good for nothing.

But then again, don't really have a lot of options if I wanna avoid going back to India. I'm currently in the UK as a student, where the prospects for my profession are infinitely better than Canada, but immigration is a long soul-sucking process even with the recent namesake reforms :rolleyes: the current govt has been making, came here when got sick of waiting for these idiots to complete processing and realised may not even be possible in my youth, lol. I know there are a couple of good countries where I could try, including the UK, Europe, US n all, but at this point, I have literally dug-up almost all decent countries' immigration systems, but from a practical and logistics stand-point, Canada seems to be the quickest and most straightforward way, I am kind of exhausted from life and don't wanna navigate the whole work for 5-10 years and then apply for PR shit, as in most other countries, and my end goal is to get citizenship as quickly as I can so I can move on from this never ending trauma of being a temp resident. Not really any question, just needed to vent, I guess. lol.
Warm welcome.
Perhaps you wanna share the current status of your application? NOC, AOR, progress as per GCMS notes?

wierdaf

Jan 23, 2022
Sure, FSW-O, COR when applied- India, AoR- Nov 2020, VO- CIO, Security pending since early 2021, status still the same. In fact, last I checked, my medicals had expired

Reactions: wonderbly

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I'm not sure there's any path to sponsoring this boy since he's not related to you by blood.

I would recommend you consult with an immigration lawyer.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
You will probably need to find your stepson’s mother to get authorization or have a court order for some kind of abandonment. I’m not too sure exactly what documentation you’ll need, but am pretty sure they won’t allow your husband to take his son without his ex’s approval.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
I'm not sure there's any path to sponsoring this boy since he's not related to you by blood.

I would recommend you consult with an immigration lawyer.
She can’t sponsor him directly, but can sponsor the husband through spousal and the son will get it as dependent I believe. Problem is documentation. I’ve heard of a case where the spouse could not take her kid as a dependent because she couldn’t get authorization from the ex-husband that was only doing it out of spite.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
She can’t sponsor him directly, but can sponsor the husband through spousal and the son will get it as dependent I believe. Problem is documentation. I’ve heard of a case where the spouse could not take her kid as a dependent because she couldn’t get authorization from the ex-husband that was only doing it out of spite.
Didn't she say her husband passed?