File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
She can’t sponsor him directly, but can sponsor the husband through spousal and the son will get it as dependent I believe. Problem is documentation. I’ve heard of a case where the spouse could not take her kid as a dependent because she couldn’t get authorization from the ex-husband that was only doing it out of spite.
The issue is that the husband has passed away so sponsoring the husband and including the step son as a dependent is no longer an option. The step son's mother is out of the picture and has been for years.

There could be avenues through formal adoption but this is more complicated given the step son's mother is likely still alive (although location is unknown) and will also depend on the country. This is why consulting with a lawer is the best next step in my opinion.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Last edited:

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
I don't know why these people have this obsession with 'oh we payed taxed'... I think they probably touch themselves 2-3 times a day chanting 'oh we pay taxes oh we pay taxes' and get off on it..
Or Maybe they just snort some drugs that has something to do with taxes.
It's like an addiction ..
Conitunsley reminiscing oh taxes oh taxes..
Fuckers

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
This is what happens when you apply to degree mills with the help of consultancies with fake ielts certificate.
but these folks seems to have no idea about the pnp options they have, 99% of them. for pnp they have a lot more points and quick processing i believe.
instead of researching about pnp they wait and discuss about the public policy of extending work permits that the ircc did during emergency situations.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I don't know why these people have this obsession with 'oh we payed taxed'... I think they probably touch themselves 2-3 times a day chanting 'oh we pay taxes oh we pay taxes' and get off on it..
Don't know if you are being disingenuous here, but I'll explain it somewhat.

Canada's own rhetoric often states that they want immigrants who will contribute economically and socially to Canada, via a variety of Human Capital Factors. For those inland (mostly CEC candidates), one of the easiest ways to "be a law-abiding member of society" and contribute economically is by paying taxes. In fact, for those looking to become Permanent Residents, and potentially Citizens in the future, filing income taxes is one of the key Eligibility requirements on that path. It stands to reason, somewhat, that many of these folks see their having paid taxes as a measure of them contributing to Canada, and thus, making them some of the very people Canada claims it is trying to attract here on a permanent basis.

Is these a degree of entitlement from these crybabies when they bleat on about paying taxes over and over again? Absolutely. But that is partly because Canada has stressed this over and over again to them via the ESDC, the CRA, and Service Canada.

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020

Canada's own rhetoric often states that they want immigrants who will contribute economically and socially to Canada, via a variety of Human Capital Factors. For those inland (mostly CEC candidates), one of the easiest ways to "be a law-abiding member of society" and contribute economically is by paying taxes. In fact, for those looking to become Permanent Residents, and potentially Citizens in the future, filing income taxes is one of the key Eligibility requirements on that path. It stands to reason, somewhat, that many of these folks see their having paid taxes as a measure of them contributing to Canada, and thus, making them some of the very people Canada claims it is trying to attract here on a permanent basis.

Is these a degree of entitlement from these crybabies when they bleat on about paying taxes over and over again? Absolutely. But that is partly because Canada has stressed this over and over again to them via the ESDC, the CRA, and Service Canada.
You talk about them being Law abiding citizens but what they're asking for is to keep on containing with the CEC draws ? Citizen of the so-called society ?? what about all those people who have been waiting in the pipeline?? What they are asking for is totally irrational and According to them they should just stop doing all the drawers and just focus on CEC ? How is that fair in any society ? I have nothing specifically against CEC applicants it's just when it comes from a sense of entitlement and being bigoted by the fact that they don't see their old selfishness that's just straight up stupid.
IRCC specifically said that we need to handle the backlogs first and we are pausing the Draws but they are so selfish that they really don't care about the 1.8 million people there are in the backlog. Do you see where I'm coming from?

Reactions: dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW

but legend once said canada owes muffins, and there's no relation with taxes, also shitbeir mentioned it addressing the inlands cry about tax paying

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
You talk about them being Law abiding citizens but what they're asking for is to keep on containing with the CEC draws ? Citizen of the so-called society ?? what about all those people who have been waiting in the pipeline?? What they are asking for is totally irrational and According to them they should just stop doing all the drawers and just focus on CEC ? How is that fair in any society ? I have nothing specifically against CEC applicants it's just when it comes from a sense of entitlement and being bigoted by the fact that they don't see their old selfishness that's just straight up stupid.
IRCC specifically said that we need to handle the backlogs first and we are pausing the Draws but they are so selfish that they really don't care about the 1.8 million people there are in the backlog. Do you see where I'm coming from?
I only explained why some of them think the way they do. I don’t think they should be entitled to anything more than anyone else as a result of their tax status.
I also don’t think it is worth getting upset over. They can moan all they want about paying taxes, it doesn’t directly affect you as of right now.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Holthe will forever see this image of himself in his nightmares, thanks to the internet lol
future ee applicants may see this image, they won't know it was dankboi's contribution to the canadian immigration venture.
i was watching that stream when i suddenly posted that quote in our thread and went back to screenshot it and after the stream i posted it here.