+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I can't think of another way. Nothing will make IRCC allocate resources to specific AINP applicants to finalize their apps within 6 months.
Each Province/ Territory has its own agreement with IRCC and Canada, that can cover more specific issues, in response to their respective and specific labour-market needs. However, none of them involve payments for faster processing. IRCC can allocate discretionary resources to specific PNP streams if there are time sensitive factors at play (e.g. Job offers, etc)

If you really want to trawl through it, the document is called "Agreement for Canada-Alberta Cooperation on Immigration"

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
I can't think of another way. Nothing will make IRCC allocate resources to specific AINP applicants to finalize their apps within 6 months.
Not true. IRCC can totally allocate resources for a specific province.

For example several BC Tech (BCPNP stream) workers got their PR several months post work permit. (within 6 months). This is definitely way faster than average PNP processing time.

My observation is that people with job offers (employment) linked to their PR get their pnps processed in lightning speed.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Not true. IRCC can totally allocate resources for a specific province.

For example several BC Tech (BCPNP stream) workers got their PR several months post work permit. (within 6 months). This is definitely way faster than average PNP processing time.

My observation is that people with job offers (employment) linked to their PR get their pnps processed in lightning speed.
That makes sense because a job offer cannot be valid or available for 2+ years.

Reactions: Lc4life

Maybe.Moving

Oct 20, 2021

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Let me take a stab at it..

High Skilled Immigrants are Humans Too! Don't let them be relegated to mere files in cabinets of Canadian Immigration.

Since early 2020, High Skilled Immigrants applicants from outside Canada have had their lives put on a permanent hold while Canada stumbled from one immigration priority to another. Following a bewildering sequence of events involving irrational policy decision, geo-politics, pandemic and human error, Canada currently has an unbelievable backlog of 1.8 million applicants waiting for their permanent or temporary resident applications to be processed. Among them one of the worst affected applicants are those belonging to Highly Skilled outland applicants. Most of them have applied for Canadian permanent residence via the much vaunted Express Entry system which promises a processing time of six months or less. However, almost all of these applicants have been waiting for a decision on their applications for two to three years. In 2022, Justin Truedoe administration has made clearing this backlog a priority and has earmarked resources to process these applications. However, owing to a severe shortage of trained staff in Canadian immigration system, there is not enough capacity to process all these applications while admitting new permanent resident applications from the same express entry system. Further Canada's commitments to its humanitarian efforts in Afghanistan calls for a significant share of these resources. Hence, we the Highly Skilled Immigrants will like to request Canadian decision makers : Mr. Sean Fraser, the Hon. Minister of Immigration and Mr. Justin Truedoe the Hon. Prime Minister of Canada to take a prudent course of action and :

1. Cease ANY fresh intake of applicants via express entry or new economic immigration routes this year and the next.
2. Commit ALL the necessary resources to processing of humongous backlog pending with Immigration Refugee Citizenship Canada.
3. Restore the trust and respect once commanded by Express Entry and Canadian Immigration by honouring its commitment to processing deadlines.

Thank you
Highly Skilled Immigration Applicants of Canada
where do I sign already?

Reactions: RSub

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
That's what's gonna happen. CECs will get ITA under the new TR2PR though so they won't suffer as much as FSW had to suffer. This is good though because CECs with CRS450+ are skilled people so I believe they deserve an ITA. Low-score megadraw dumbasses on the other hand missed the easy JT PR era and their suffering gives me joy.

I was thinking about this, will definitely give it a try.
I don't think TR2PR will open up anytime soon either. The only draw guaranteed to continue for now is PNP.
CEC/FSW/TR2PR - everyone's together in the doggy box for now.

I really hope they never bring back CEC only draws...EVER.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Copied from kubeir's group

Honnestly I don't see why after two long years IRCC officers are still allowed to work from home. As the lawyer said, they simply need to be back to offices to do their jobs.
Leaving them in that way, I don't think the ambition to clear the backlog will be a remarkable success. That's a way to encourage laziness: it's not acceptable. Sir Sean Fraser you have to take it seriously

Reply by a 3rd world prick who rolled sandwich and got a pr and thinks that he is a real Canadian, piece of shit.

This is a very strong post that you just did. Your words are judgemental, rude and I’m quite sure they are incorrect too.

My PR was processed within 3 months of AOR and that’s during April 2021, peak of Covid and WFH environment. I know 7 people who received the same.

You need to understand that they are working as per the directions, load and economy.

Better take care of your words when you are asking/making a statement.

Good day!

So according to this dumbfuck clown his application was processed in 3 months now ircc is the best,stupid mofo.

Last edited:

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Copied from kubeir's group

Honnestly I don't see why after two long years IRCC officers are still allowed to work from home. As the lawyer said, they simply need to be back to offices to do their jobs.
Leaving them in that way, I don't think the ambition to clear the backlog will be a remarkable success. That's a way to encourage laziness: it's not acceptable. Sir Sean Fraser you have to take it seriously

Reply by a 3rd world prick who rolled sandwich and got a pr and thinks that he is a real Canadian, piece of shit.

This is a very strong post that you just did. Your words are judgemental, rude and I’m quite sure they are incorrect too.

My PR was processed within 3 months of AOR and that’s during April 2021, peak of Covid and WFH environment. I know 7 people who received the same.

You need to understand that they are working as per the directions, load and economy.

Better take care of your words when you are asking/making a statement.

Good day!

So according to this dumbfuck clown his application was processed in 3 months now ircc is the best,stupid mofo.
Indians keep knighting whoever they can.

"Sir Kubeir". "Holthe Sir". "Marco Sir." "Sir Sean Fraser". "Trudeau Sir".

Lucile

Aug 16, 2013
Hello every one, I would like some quick advice, I would like to sponsor my step son who's 11 years old. He was living outside Canada with my late husband, (who was yet to begin the process of joining me and our three kids here in Canada). The steps son's mom dumped him at my husband's mom since he a baby (2 year old)., and she has never returned. They don't know her whereabouts. The boy has been living with his father ( my husband) for the last 9 years. My husband succumbed to COVID19 last year in June and left the boy with no body other than my mother -Iaw. I would like to bring my step son to canada to come and live with me and his family(my son and daughters). But am not sure how to go about the process. I m a Canadian citizen. Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thank u

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Hello every one, I would like some quick advice, I would like to sponsor my step son who's 11 years old. He was living outside Canada with my late husband, (who was yet to begin the process of joining me and our three kids here in Canada). The steps son's mom dumped him at my husband's mom since he a baby (2 year old)., and she has never returned. They don't know her whereabouts. The boy has been living with his father ( my husband) for the last 9 years. My husband succumbed to COVID19 last year in June and left the boy with no body other than my mother -Iaw. I would like to bring my step son to canada to come and live with me and his family(my son and daughters). But am not sure how to go about the process. I m a Canadian citizen. Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thank u
The folks here in this thread know a bit about economic immigration to Canada. What you are describing is called Family immigration. Mostly its unknown to almost all of us. There is a family immigration section of this forum, where someone who has faced a situation like yours might be able to help you. Also, this kind of immigration tends to be slower ie taking an year or more normally. It will be wise to seek advice from a lawyer in such cases to avoid delays.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Another 1 from fb group, now I understood how @DKAB Got into Canada
@DKAB contact this guy he will sell you can tower for lowest price.From there you could protect canada from all filthy H1b holders.Just turn to US side and fart lol

Buy genuine and authentic *IELTS* certificate online without exams this certificate are verified and available in British council and idp online potal

buy *IELTS* questions and answers for any upcoming ielts exam date exact questions and answers that will come on your exam date

Upgrade your previous ielts scores to your desired band score if you have taken the exam before and have lower scores

contact us for details

Direct WhatsApp https://wa.me/17163711808
WhatsApp +1(716)371-1808

Last edited:

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I will just say that if idiots can post fake certificate scams on forums and in dumb facebook groups, you can be rest assured that IRCC officers can see those scams lmao

wierdaf

Jan 23, 2022
Hey y'all, I have been following this thread for quite a while, but just became a member on this site. TBH, this forum is such a breath of fresh air, after getting all my immigration related info and gossip from the #foreverhopeful fan-tribe and their bonehead clueless, skill-less, useless, followers. I come here whenever I need any sanity or logic based discussion or rant regarding this immigration process, where nobody knows what's going on anymore even JT I guess, except for the mighty His Highness Kubeir Kamali and that piece of fuck, Holthe who probably started this shit-show of random unorganized politicised totally useless immigration trend of in-canada applicants exclusively by advising IRCC of this breakthrough policy which might guarantee the libs their next election but is probably gonna tank the Canadian economy, but who cares about that anyway right? I'm seriously having doubts about going to Canada now, the prospects look grim, I don't wanna inadvertently pay high taxes for adopting these good for nothing, sandwich rolling, burger flipping, car washing, coffee brewing cult of community college graduates who think that getting their PG diploma equates them to someone building Canada's economy and consider themselves highly skilled or even skilled for that matter and then crying foul when the job market gives them a reality check for their good for nothing fancy titled diplomas, because at the end of the day, that's what they come to Canada for, the state pension and benefits, cz deep down, they know that even their parents regret having them but are eternally damned to provide for them as they are utterly good for nothing.

But then again, don't really have a lot of options if I wanna avoid going back to India. I'm currently in the UK as a student, where the prospects for my profession are infinitely better than Canada, but immigration is a long soul-sucking process even with the recent namesake reforms :rolleyes: the current govt has been making, came here when got sick of waiting for these idiots to complete processing and realised may not even be possible in my youth, lol. I know there are a couple of good countries where I could try, including the UK, Europe, US n all, but at this point, I have literally dug-up almost all decent countries' immigration systems, but from a practical and logistics stand-point, Canada seems to be the quickest and most straightforward way, I am kind of exhausted from life and don't wanna navigate the whole work for 5-10 years and then apply for PR shit, as in most other countries, and my end goal is to get citizenship as quickly as I can so I can move on from this never ending trauma of being a temp resident. Not really any question, just needed to vent, I guess. lol.