+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

How to get an AINP nomination though? Proper noc and CRS score like Oinp? Any crs upper limit like OINP?
I believe you're not already employed in Alberta. In that case, you can be nominated under Alberta Express Entry Stream: https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-alberta-express-entry-stream-eligibility.aspx

Pay attention to:

Factors that decrease your chances
If you meet one or more of the following factors, this may decrease your likelihood of receiving a Notification of Interest letter:
And also:

Factors that increase your chances
Meeting one or more of the following adaptability factors may also increase your likelihood of receiving a Notification of Interest letter:
  • you have an Alberta job offer
  • you are a graduate of a Canadian post-secondary institution
  • you have a parent, child, brother or sister who is a permanent resident living in Alberta, or a Canadian citizen living in Alberta
  • French is your first language
Basically, having ties to Alberta (job offer, siblings, children) improves your chances. I think you have zero ties to Alberta so:

1. If your EE profile expires in 5 months or less: Withdraw your EE profile and submit a new one. Make sure to select Alberta in the provinces you'd like to live in.

2. Nobody knows a single thing about Alberta's invitation mechanism but what I see is if you're not currently working in Alberta and/or have ties to Alberta then AINP is much like the good old FSW: High CRS matters and high CRS candidates with in-demand NOCs are invited. So make sure to top your CRS and work experience. No CRS cap in AINP, higher is better. After that you can only hope your NOC is among in-demand NOCs. Alberta does not announce which NOCs are/will be selected for AINP draws. You can track AINP draws and which NOCs people have reported to have been invited here https://moving2canada.com/pnp-canada-live-tracker/

3. After nailing down 1 and 2, it's 100% luck. You just gotta sit and wait.

I really hope no CEC draws happens till July, it would be the most amazing thing to see.
That's what's gonna happen. CECs will get ITA under the new TR2PR though so they won't suffer as much as FSW had to suffer. This is good though because CECs with CRS450+ are skilled people so I believe they deserve an ITA. Low-score megadraw dumbasses on the other hand missed the easy JT PR era and their suffering gives me joy.

Send an email to OINP and ask, I am also thinking of doing the same.
I was thinking about this, will definitely give it a try.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: OneStepAtATime

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Send an email to OINP and ask, I am also thinking of doing the same.
Wow. This is something I never thought of till now. But really, do you think the province would have any incentive to push IRCC for our app processing?