USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hi all.
hope you’re all safe and well. So this whole memorandum / Note from the govt. that has stirred up so many emotions is trending everywhere and has me confused. I understand there will be no FSW / CEC draws for a few months but why will there be processing delays for those who have submitted their applications in 2021? Wont it open up more resources to process them? people are saying that one must expect 20-21 months from AOR to PPR. Wanted to know your thoughts?

I am AOR August 2021 (PNP-O).
Thanks in advance
Okay, with AUG 2021 AOR, I don't understand your worry given the current situation. Moreover, as a PNP, you shouldn't even worry coz PNP's will be processed coz IRCC is answerable to the provinces. Expect your ppr late 2022 or early 2023.

Reactions: bek!nd

bek!nd

Jan 9, 2022
Okay, with AUG 2021 AOR, I don't understand your worry given the current situation. Moreover, as a PNP, you shouldn't even worry coz PNP's will be processed coz IRCC is answerable to the provinces. Expect your ppr late 2022 or early 2023.
Ok but my MEP and Criminality are already done. Most of the AORs (PNP) till August 2021 have their criminality passed. They are reviewing eligibility and then security. Do you think it will take 8-10 more months for these two? Damn!!

D

Deleted member 1050918

Ok but my MEP and Criminality are already done. Most of the AORs (PNP) till August 2021 have their criminality passed. They are reviewing eligibility and then security. Do you think it will take 8-10 more months for these two? Damn!!
Eligibility + Security actually takes 3 months max. But your file usually gets thrown back into the backlog only to be picked up again after months. Besides, even if you were all stages passed, or even if you had CoPR that doesn't mean shit because IRCC can keep you waiting for another year by not issuing you a PPR. Long story short, hope for the worst so you're never disappointed.

The only peace of mind you can have is you're PNP so you're kinda safe.

Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Yes.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Bro, I will feel extremely lucky if I get PPR by late 2022 or early 2023 with my AOR.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Although Express Entry draws for FSW, CEC, and FST candidates are unlikely to resume until at least July, when they do resume, IRCC predicts record-high CRS score cut-offs for a period of at least six months. The IRCC memo states:

“Given the current composition of the pool, the minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score necessary to receive an invitation to apply would likely rise above 500 and remain high, regardless of whether invitations are further paused, or resume at a modest pace in the very near term. In both scenarios, the CRS score would likely remain high for approximately six months.”