+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
It will definitely make longer if you were living in a lot of countries where you need it to get get few pcc
Yeah if you lived in lots of places, definitely. But if your travel history is long due to multiple visits (business or pleasure/vacation) then it shouldn’t slow anything down.

D

Deleted member 1050918

It was already passed in the first notes. My AOR is January and were passed in March. And was already sent to another VO to die.
Passing eligibility will still be a big relief for me. I'm tired of reminding my supervisors to keep an eye out for IRCC's email... Do they even contact employers?

Reactions: dxdroid

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Passing eligibility will still be a big relief for me. I'm tired of reminding my supervisors to keep an eye out for IRCC's email... Do they even contact employers?
Same here. I'm just waiting to pass eligibility then I can relax and wait for IRCC to finalize to my file - hopefully before I complete my program next year.

The SINP officers contacted my employers prior to issuing my nomination. I am hoping this was already noted in my file so that the officer processing my PR skips that part :D .

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I believe they should strengthen the Super Visa (which is a visitor visa at its core) by link it to the age of the parents/grandparents. If they are older then given them much longer stay -- say 5 years or so or even lifetime. For access to benefits, Canada government should promote fully client funded non-profit schemes like PRs / Citizens getting their Parents and Grand Parents here on super visa to pool resources (hospitals, physio etc) to support their parents instead of depending upon Canadian tax payers. Like if you want to bring your parents, start putting money into the scheme(s) and after two years you can qualify. Basically a child funded system. If they do so, admissibility determination of parents for Super Visa will become even simpler and they can visit and live with their children.
Yeah that is the way it should be but we both know he doesn't want that.

Reactions: oinkario

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Yeah that is the way it should be but we both know he doesn't want that.
He is a twat. I doubt Canada government is going to increase Parent / Grandparent PR numbers that much that soon. It can NEVER become a right, it will be a revolt among old Canadian who are the biggest voting group.

Reactions: Lc4life

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
I wasn't asked for proof of vaccination during my medicals. I've heard of people seeing progression in their apps upon sending proof via webform. Looking for first-hand experiences. Guess I'll just send it, don't have anything to lose anyway.
Strange, maybe it varies from country to country, but in my remedicals they definitely ask if you're vaccinated or not.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I am march 2020 Aor no updates regarding medicals. We did our upfront medicals on Jan 12trh 2022. However during examination Dr observed high bp for my husband and a murmur in heart beat. He referred my husband to a cardiologist and he was diagnosed with mild hypertension and started medication. We have submitted ECHO Ecg and cardiac fitness certificate from a Cardiologist. Will this affect the approval of our file in any way???
@legalfalcon @Naturgrl @scylla

Tj220112

Star Member
May 1, 2020
I am march 2020 Aor no updates regarding medicals. We did our upfront medicals on Jan 12trh 2022. However during examination Dr observed high bp for my husband and a murmur in heart beat. He referred my husband to a cardiologist and he was diagnosed with mild hypertension and started medication. We have submitted ECHO Ecg and cardiac fitness certificate from a Cardiologist. Will this affect the approval of our file in any way???

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
No it won't. The whole purpose of the medical is to check if the applicants will cause strain on the healthcare system. Hypertension is not considered a major public health hazard as it is not communicable and can be managed very well with drugs.

Reactions: Ximena88

Tj220112

Star Member
May 1, 2020
No it won't. The whole purpose of the medical is to check if the applicants will cause strain on the healthcare system. Hypertension is not considered a major public health hazard as it is not communicable and can be managed very well with drugs.
Thankyou so much.