+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I am march 2020 Aor no updates regarding medicals. We did our upfront medicals on Jan 12trh 2022. However during examination Dr observed high bp for my husband and a murmur in heart beat. He referred my husband to a cardiologist and he was diagnosed with mild hypertension and started medication. We have submitted ECHO Ecg and cardiac fitness certificate from a Cardiologist. Will this affect the approval of our file in any way???
It won't affect if it is controlled.

ApprovedSince2020

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
I wasn't asked for proof of vaccination during my medicals. I've heard of people seeing progression in their apps upon sending proof via webform. Looking for first-hand experiences. Guess I'll just send it, don't have anything to lose anyway.
Didn't happen in my case infact it seems it delayed the application further

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hello guys, what EE score should I have to get a PNP from Ontario (French Stream) ? less than what exactly ?
should be under 468, until the next all program draw happens, OINP usually keeps the CRS below All program CRS

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest
French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream
Date/time NOIs issuedNumber of NOIs issuedCRS score rangeProfiles created in IRCCs Express Entry system
October 7, 2021 9:30 a.m. EST162459-467October 7, 2020 – October 7, 2021
July 21, 2021 10:00 a.m. EST115461-467July 21, 2020 – July 21, 2021
May 4, 2021 11:00 a.m. EST102458-467May 4, 2020 – May 4, 2021
March 3, 2021 9:30 a.m. EST126455-467March 3, 2020 – March 3, 2021
January 13, 2021 11:25 a.m. EST146456-467January 13, 2020 – January 13, 2021

ApprovedSince2020

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Sorry it wasn't clear. What didn't happen and what seems to have delayed your app? Providing vaccination proof or not providing it?
I provided them vaccination proof when everything else got passed in my application after passing remedical, it seems that officer had to review this doc and add it to my file which is an extra step, I am still waiting at final review stage after passing remedicals as per call centre agents

Just my hunch, maybe that's not the case

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Ex-massage therapist with sexual misconduct history shouldn't be licensed again, former patient says
B.C. College of Massage Therapists says Glenn Kukkee can practise again but will be banned from treating women

News that former Vancouver massage therapist Glenn Kukkee is trying to get his licence back has come as an unwelcome shock to those who've filed sexual misconduct complaints against him.

Kukkee was disciplined multiple times for having sex with patients and other inappropriate behaviour before his licence was cancelled at the end of 2020, but last month he filed a court petition asking for an order that the College of Massage Therapists of B.C. reinstate his registration without restrictions.

The college has agreed to allow him to practise again, but on the advice of a psychiatrist who examined him, he will never be allowed to treat female patients again. Kukkee's petition argues he has a plan for ensuring he maintains appropriate boundaries with his patients, eliminating any risk to women.

A former patient who was a target of Kukkee's sexual misconduct was alarmed to learn that Kukkee might be allowed to treat patients of any gender.

"He's a risk to harm people, as he has done in the past multiple times and shown no remorse," said the former patient, whom CBC has agreed not to name.

"Something needs to be done to stop him. We are now at a crossroads where the authorities have the leverage to do so."
The complainant recently made the same arguments in an email to the college, arguing that Kukkee has abused his power on multiple occasions, creating an unsafe environment for all patients.

Kukkee signed a consent agreement with the college in October 2020, acknowledging that he'd entered into a sexual relationship with this patient and that he created backdated records after they filed a complaint, according to an investigation report from the college's inquiry committee.

He admitted that his behaviour amounted to sexual and professional misconduct.

According to public notices from the college, he also admitted to having sex with a second patient, and to "sexualizing the treatment environment" with a third.

Those admissions followed disciplinary actions in 2015, when Kukkee acknowledged he'd made inappropriate sexual comments during appointments with two patients and sent them unprofessional emails afterward.

'He shouldn't have access to vulnerable people'
He has also been the subject of at least one sexual misconduct complaint from a fellow registered massage therapist who alleged he made inappropriate comments to her in the workplace and acted in a sexual way during massages he performed for her.

The college's inquiry committee dismissed those allegations in 2018, in part because they were co-workers and did not have the same power imbalance that exists between practitioners and most patients, according to an investigation report. The report acknowledges that Kukkee's behaviour was "certainly less than ideal."
The former co-worker, whom CBC has also agreed not to name, said she was appalled by the college's decision in her case and by the prospect of Kukkee being allowed to practise again.

"It scares me that he's trying to get his licence back," she said. "He shouldn't have access to vulnerable people."

She added that even though she is also a licensed professional, she was in a vulnerable position when Kukkee massaged her, and she believes he took advantage of that vulnerability.

An 'ongoing chronic risk to female patients'
Kukkee has not responded to requests for comment about the allegation that he poses a risk to patients of all genders.

In an affidavit Kukkee filed in court to support his petition, he includes his application for reinstatement, in which he acknowledges that he has "violated professional boundaries" but says he no longer poses a risk to women.

He writes that he now understands his behaviour was inappropriate and is embarrassed that wasn't apparent to him earlier.

The psychiatrist who examined him on behalf of the college believed otherwise, according to the college's reasons for permanently banning him from accepting female patients, which are also included in the affidavit.

In a letter on Nov. 30, 2021, the college's registration committee writes that the psychiatrist found Kukkee had only "reluctantly accepted" that it was unprofessional to have sex with patients and was still questioning the need for professional boundaries.
The psychiatrist also found that Kukkee's apparent willingness to follow any other conditions was driven by "self-interest," the letter says. It goes on to say Kukkee poses an "ongoing chronic risk to female patients" in terms of sexual misconduct and boundary crossing.

"Your personality makeup will continue to impact your ability to practise massage therapy and there is no specific treatment that would be expected to materially change your personality," the letter says.

College encourages complainants to come forward
On Thursday, the college posted a new public notice about Kukkee, stating that the psychiatrist who examined him did not find he posed a risk to male patients.

"The legal duty to be fair also means that the college can only make decisions on the basis of evidence gathered through the complaints and investigation process," the statement says.

"This process requires that complainants come forward and be willing to be interviewed by a CMTBC investigator and, if required, give evidence at a hearing."

The college says it encourages anyone with a complaint about sexual misconduct by a massage therapist to come forward and speak to investigators, who are trained in trauma-informed techniques.
As for the former patient interviewed for this story, they said that while they suffered as a result of Kukkee's actions, they do not feel like a victim.

"I am an empowered person and he will never be able to change that. I hope my story will help stop him from causing suffering in others," they said.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Liberal brainwashing acts planned and operated by the agents of commie globalists to weaken the western nations
i've never such pages in UK, but damn there's 6/10 women on Instagram who are part of women empowerment giving services. I believed these were targeted towards to single mother's and victims of abuse. There are a lot of Canadian women who are running small businesses especially knitted stuffs, craftworks..... which is nice

Reactions: spanish_polski
D

Deleted member 1050918

Best place to order GCMS notes? I think legalfalcon provides services for that right?

Might consider waiting till July 12 and get them myself too.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Saskatchewan man flees with daughter to avoid having her vaccinated

"I'm following God, and I'm doing what he wants me to do," Michael Jackson said

In sunglasses and a black beanie, a Canadian man named Michael Jackson on Friday appeared on “Live with Laura-Lynn,” a right-wing online show, and explained why he’s been on the run with his 7-year-old daughter for the last two months.

Jackson told the host, Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson, that his ex-wife wanted to vaccinate their daughter against the coronavirus, and “I couldn’t let it happen.”

Jackson did not say where he was speaking from but admitted that he has kept the girl since about Nov. 11, long past when he was supposed to return her to her mother.

Upon learning that his wife would probably vaccinate the girl, Jackson said, “My choice was made then and there that this wasn’t going to work, and that I had to protect my daughter from it.”

“So … I kept her,” he added.

Saskatchewan judges have issued two court orders for Jackson to return the girl to her mother, Mariecar Jackson, Canadian Broadcasting Corp. News reported.

With tears streaming down her face in a CBC News broadcast, Mariecar Jackson addressed her daughter, saying, “Every day I pray that someday you’ll be home.”

“I love you so much, and I will always be here for you,” she added.

Jill Drennan, Mariecar Jackson’s attorney, told CBC News that Michael Jackson might have fled Saskatchewan province with his daughter.

“We simply don’t know where she is. We are asking the public for help,” Drennan told the news outlet, adding: “We’ve never seen anything quite like this.”

Michael Jackson could not be reached for comment.

In November, the Canadian government approved the Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine for children ages 5 to 11. Since then, about 45% of children in that age group have received at least one vaccine dose, while only 2% are fully vaccinated, according to the Canadian government. About 87% of Canadians 12 and older are fully vaccinated.

“Almost half of kids across this country have gotten their vaccine,” Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said on Wednesday. ” . . . We need to get more, so please ask your parents if you can get vaccinated.”

In the United States, about 17% of children ages 5 to 11 are fully vaccinated – a rate health experts called “very disturbing” and due in part to distrust and misinformation about vaccines among parents, the Associated Press reported. More than 62 percent of Americans are fully vaccinated, according to vaccine data tracked by The Washington Post.

On Friday, Michael Jackson spoke to Tyler Thompson, a Christian TV host and author who has promoted vaccine skepticism on her online show. With his daughter on a couch in the background, Jackson explained that he and his ex-wife had gone through “a really bad divorce.”

He claimed that, under the terms of the divorce, Mariecar Jackson makes final decisions about their daughter’s medical issues and that she had expressed her intentions to have the 7-year-old vaccinated. Believing he would lose a challenge in court, Michael Jackson said he did not return the girl to her mother following a November visit to his house. The girl has been with him ever since, he said.

“I’m following God, and I’m doing what he wants me to do,” Michael Jackson said.

Police showed up to Michael Jackson’s home in Carievale, Saskatchewan, to enforce one of the court orders, Drennan told CBC News. But Regina police told the news outlet the orders alone did not “provide the verification we would need” to launch an investigation.

On “Live with Laura-Lynn,” the Jacksons’ daughter said she did not want the coronavirus vaccine because she said she thought “it can change your DNA.”

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the coronavirus vaccines do not interact with a person’s DNA and thus do not alter it.

Meanwhile, Mariecar Jackson wept in a CBC News video, saying she hoped for her daughter’s return.

“Mommy will never stop looking for you,” she said. “Mommy loves you so much.”

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Ex-massage therapist with sexual misconduct history shouldn't be licensed again, former patient says
B.C. College of Massage Therapists says Glenn Kukkee can practise again but will be banned from treating women

News that former Vancouver massage therapist Glenn Kukkee is trying to get his licence back has come as an unwelcome shock to those who've filed sexual misconduct complaints against him.

Kukkee was disciplined multiple times for having sex with patients and other inappropriate behaviour before his licence was cancelled at the end of 2020, but last month he filed a court petition asking for an order that the College of Massage Therapists of B.C. reinstate his registration without restrictions.

The college has agreed to allow him to practise again, but on the advice of a psychiatrist who examined him, he will never be allowed to treat female patients again. Kukkee's petition argues he has a plan for ensuring he maintains appropriate boundaries with his patients, eliminating any risk to women.

A former patient who was a target of Kukkee's sexual misconduct was alarmed to learn that Kukkee might be allowed to treat patients of any gender.

"He's a risk to harm people, as he has done in the past multiple times and shown no remorse," said the former patient, whom CBC has agreed not to name.

"Something needs to be done to stop him. We are now at a crossroads where the authorities have the leverage to do so."
The complainant recently made the same arguments in an email to the college, arguing that Kukkee has abused his power on multiple occasions, creating an unsafe environment for all patients.

Kukkee signed a consent agreement with the college in October 2020, acknowledging that he'd entered into a sexual relationship with this patient and that he created backdated records after they filed a complaint, according to an investigation report from the college's inquiry committee.

He admitted that his behaviour amounted to sexual and professional misconduct.

According to public notices from the college, he also admitted to having sex with a second patient, and to "sexualizing the treatment environment" with a third.

Those admissions followed disciplinary actions in 2015, when Kukkee acknowledged he'd made inappropriate sexual comments during appointments with two patients and sent them unprofessional emails afterward.

'He shouldn't have access to vulnerable people'
He has also been the subject of at least one sexual misconduct complaint from a fellow registered massage therapist who alleged he made inappropriate comments to her in the workplace and acted in a sexual way during massages he performed for her.

The college's inquiry committee dismissed those allegations in 2018, in part because they were co-workers and did not have the same power imbalance that exists between practitioners and most patients, according to an investigation report. The report acknowledges that Kukkee's behaviour was "certainly less than ideal."
The former co-worker, whom CBC has also agreed not to name, said she was appalled by the college's decision in her case and by the prospect of Kukkee being allowed to practise again.

"It scares me that he's trying to get his licence back," she said. "He shouldn't have access to vulnerable people."

She added that even though she is also a licensed professional, she was in a vulnerable position when Kukkee massaged her, and she believes he took advantage of that vulnerability.

An 'ongoing chronic risk to female patients'
Kukkee has not responded to requests for comment about the allegation that he poses a risk to patients of all genders.

In an affidavit Kukkee filed in court to support his petition, he includes his application for reinstatement, in which he acknowledges that he has "violated professional boundaries" but says he no longer poses a risk to women.

He writes that he now understands his behaviour was inappropriate and is embarrassed that wasn't apparent to him earlier.

The psychiatrist who examined him on behalf of the college believed otherwise, according to the college's reasons for permanently banning him from accepting female patients, which are also included in the affidavit.

In a letter on Nov. 30, 2021, the college's registration committee writes that the psychiatrist found Kukkee had only "reluctantly accepted" that it was unprofessional to have sex with patients and was still questioning the need for professional boundaries.
The psychiatrist also found that Kukkee's apparent willingness to follow any other conditions was driven by "self-interest," the letter says. It goes on to say Kukkee poses an "ongoing chronic risk to female patients" in terms of sexual misconduct and boundary crossing.

"Your personality makeup will continue to impact your ability to practise massage therapy and there is no specific treatment that would be expected to materially change your personality," the letter says.

College encourages complainants to come forward
On Thursday, the college posted a new public notice about Kukkee, stating that the psychiatrist who examined him did not find he posed a risk to male patients.

"The legal duty to be fair also means that the college can only make decisions on the basis of evidence gathered through the complaints and investigation process," the statement says.

"This process requires that complainants come forward and be willing to be interviewed by a CMTBC investigator and, if required, give evidence at a hearing."

The college says it encourages anyone with a complaint about sexual misconduct by a massage therapist to come forward and speak to investigators, who are trained in trauma-informed techniques.
As for the former patient interviewed for this story, they said that while they suffered as a result of Kukkee's actions, they do not feel like a victim.

"I am an empowered person and he will never be able to change that. I hope my story will help stop him from causing suffering in others," they said.
These massages related sexual activities are mostly consensual. Just saying. I don't buy the "empowered person" bs.