+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1006777

This morning they had a lawyer from LCC immigration Toronto on southasian radio in Toronto to talk about processing delays and trends he is seeing. These are what he said:
1. Backlog still large inspite of good work in Nov/Dec. He has seen slow down since mid December when omicron peaked 2. Several student applicant with Jan admit pending he has seen arbitrary rejected in some cases 3. Probably no all draws till 50% cleared backlog4. Mandate letter: he sees students inside Canada big beneficiary may be a draw like 75 last year so have a file in portal if you are student
Pretty much in line with expectations. The possibility of a CEC megadraw is wayyyy higher than FSW ever resuming.

D

Deleted member 994371

I have a feeling they're gonna do one FSW draw this year just to keep outlanders hooked and full of hope so they don't leave the pool

Mate, third-worlders will always keep a foot in the FSW door no matter what.

Struggle is what they have known their entire lives. It's first-world people who will flee who have the luxury of being an "expat" in pretty much any of the five-eyes countries.

akmh1b

Mar 6, 2018
You mean graduates (and not students as in people who are still studying and have yet to receive their degrees)? The talk is always about graduates. I'm not sure why anybody would guess another megadraw in 2022 when there's a pretty bad backlog already.
I was quoting from language he used. On radio by graduates referred as students at times. He didn't predict a megadraw just you need to be in pool to benefit from any changes since some folks missed out on 75 not being in pool expecting 450.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Just felt like sharing it here.

“conservative: we should have christian values in government

me: like feed the poor

conservative: no

me: heal the sick

conservative: no

me: then what

conservative: plagues ”

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
This morning they had a lawyer from LCC immigration Toronto on southasian radio in Toronto to talk about processing delays and trends he is seeing. These are what he said:
1. Backlog still large inspite of good work in Nov/Dec. He has seen slow down since mid December when omicron peaked 2. Several student applicant with Jan admit pending he has seen arbitrary rejected in some cases 3. Probably no all draws till 50% cleared backlog4. Mandate letter: he sees students inside Canada big beneficiary may be a draw like 75 last year so have a file in portal if you are student
Students generate money and so inland pathways are always going to be favored even with lower scores regardless of backlog or pandemic. Universities are going to keep lobbying the government hard to favor them so that they keep coming in. I think the best current option for people waiting on FSW draws is to try go for PNP. Atleast PNP will likely continue at a steady pace even if FSW doesn't resume by Q1 this year. FSW cutoffs will be pretty high anyway when they open and a provincial nomination will help

Reactions: Said1010
D

Deleted member 1050918

January 12, 2022502464-467January 12, 2021 – January 12, 2021Targeted draw – Priority Occupations
Please refer to the OINP Program Update page for a list of targeted occupations

OINP Draw: https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest
OINP logic:

> We must not invite anyone below CRS464.
> Why?
> Because we need them to be skilled enough.
> Okay. Fair.
> We also must not invite anyone above CRS467.
> Why?
> Because we need them to be skilled enough.
> Ok you said that before, why not remove the CRS cap?
> ?
> ?

Reactions: jester10

EricNguyen1992

Nov 13, 2018
Reactions: he5ham