+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Thks god, received the NOI from Ontario, had to adjust my CRS by removing my spouse's IELTS and Education, got 5 points deduction at the beginning of this year by age. :confused:. My NOC is 1121
Guys correct me if I am wrong but hiding education is kind of misrepresentation, this is what few people said it already? I might be wrong, just asking.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Guys correct me if I am wrong but hiding education is kind of misrepresentation, this is what few people said it already? I might be wrong, just asking.
Lol this guy! Next thing you know he will claim my ielts certificate is fake and misrepresentation because my brother took the test for me as I had a 99 degree fever that day.

• Haha
Reactions: dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Lol this guy! Next thing you know he will claim my ielts certificate is fake and misrepresentation because my brother took the test for me as I had a 99 degree fever that day.
I have just asked the question, simple as this. Calm down and drink some lemon balm or change your dealer.

Marco Mendicino

Star Member
Nov 25, 2021
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I have just asked the question, simple as this. Calm down and drink some lemon balm or change your dealer.
Do not disrespect the one true lord Navinball.
He has survived many catastrophes such as
1. IRCC fraudulent document check
2. Fake IELTs
3. Housing price increases
4. COVID 19

With a mere 460CRS

• Haha
Reactions: dxdroid

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
Thks god, received the NOI from Ontario, had to adjust my CRS by removing my spouse's IELTS and Education, got 5 points deduction at the beginning of this year by age. :confused:. My NOC is 1121
People hide their education and pretend to be less educated in order to get selected as a PNP candidate. Is this the Canadian immigration system in 2022? :confused:

btw congratulations man, you saw an opportunity and took advantage of it. My disappointment is towards to the Canadian Government.

jester10

Star Member
Dec 25, 2020
Claiming less than what you actually have is fine but not the other way round
Guys please suggest me I'm at 501 CRS tech worker and the wait is LITERALLY killing me.... should I reduce my education and work experience both to appear dumb enough for OINP Tech Draw? Please tell me....

• Haha
Reactions: Glaber
D

Deleted member 1050918

People hide their education and pretend to be less educated in order to get selected as a PNP candidate. Is this the Canadian immigration system in 2022? :confused:
Fellas here will become PRs one day and better understand how dumbass of a country Canada is once they move there.

Reactions: novascotia27

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021

btw congratulations man, you saw an opportunity and took advantage of it. My disappointment is towards to the Canadian Government.
The only reason for my post was to make sure that he will not get in trouble, this is why I have asked for other people opinion. There was a point where we were thinking about it as well but we decided not too and thankfully we got PNP anyway.

Reactions: Glaber

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hello all , I’m new in this group. I read all tye above and thanks for the important info,
I’m FSW I submitted my application on the 1 of aug, I did tye medical on the 15 of Sep ( passed) biometric 20 of sep . Till now still waiting and nothing happened, any positive news?
You read ALL the above? Every single page, most filled with nonsense? So sorry :) .

• Haha
Reactions: Pasha1

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018

My guess is they have an algorithm which picks the range where candidates are most likely to accept the invitation so obviously won't pick highest crs. But they did not take into account fsw will stop completely. Being government run software it probably takes them many years to change it.