+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
What who in this world wants to move from Japan to Canada????? This guy should be totally unaware of what he is signing up for

But I heard work culture in Japan is trash though, usually people work to live but Japanese live to work lol
LOL, as much as I love the country's culture and landscape.. been there a couple of times, and it's probably my most favorite country to visit. However, there's no way the work environment is as flexible or palatable, as it is as western cultures. (1) no concept of flexi-time, you are charged the very first minute you're late, (2) usually no OT pay, but lot of OT work, (3) you normally shouldn't voice out your opinion on a topic if it's the correct one, and you have good intentions, if it goes against your senior.

Makei

Sep 1, 2021
Good day everyone.

Please, my AOR is April 2021 (PNP - O)

When I received my GCMS notes in October 2021, the visa offices were CIO and Ottawa.

I just got the response to a webform I raised in December 2021 and the visa office is now Accra, Ghana.

(i.) Is it possible that the file has been approved and Accra is just to send the PPR mail?

(ii.) Or would Accra further-process the file?

@legalfalcon Please assist.

Thank you.

purohitab

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
What who in this world wants to move from Japan to Canada????? This guy should be totally unaware of what he is signing up for

But I heard work culture in Japan is trash though, usually people work to live but Japanese live to work lol
Work culture is quite toxic in Japan. So you might see those who wanna deviate from the status quo move to different countries for change in environment. Everything else is a utopia there.

Reactions: PRANIT01

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Is Canada going to do something to help people from Kazakhstan? Hoping for an expedited PR pathway
My guess is no, because Russia got involved as "peace-keepers". But they might accept some applicants as refugees or something, whether that would be expedited, I have no idea.