+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Indonesia has more, it currently ranks 10th, whereas Canada didn't break top 10 (https://globalupside.com/top-10-manufacturing-countries-in-the-world/)

Looking at 2018 data, it seems that Indonesia is the only country that's 3rd world, and is outside of BRICS that beats out Canada, but Thailand isn't too far away. (https://www.indexmundi.com/facts/indicators/NV.IND.MANF.CD/rankings)

Don't worry you have until 2036 before the USMCA agreement expires.

That would put it somewhere in Ukraine, or Belarus. My guess is Ukraine. Though it's also possible he's from Malaysia, given that his country seems to have quite a diverse economy since he mentioned he has an engineering profession, but didn't mention which field. Amongst the so-called 3rd world nations, Malaysia enjoys a relatively diverse economy, higher income, and more powerful passport, which makes sense since he did mention once that one of his backup plans was to stay where he is.
Wow, so much sleuthing on Kangaroo's case :D .

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Wow, so much sleuthing on Kangaroo's case :D .
Haha, maybe because his case is quite perplexing. He are the facts that he's mentioned:

> He lives in a 3rd world country.
> He had lived/studied in the US/Canada before.
> He had friends who immigrated to different places Canada, and Germany in particular.
> He has an engineering degree, and a relatively high engineering position, but that particular engineering field isn't prevalent in Canada, Australia, or New Zealand, but is available in the the US/EU/UK, and apparently his home country.

The only profession I can think of is chemical engineering, as for his home country, it's even more difficult because how many 3rd world countries have that kind of focus in chemical engineering. That's why I thought of Malaysia, but then again I might be wrong in both items. So I guess, we'll never know.

heydaydreamer

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Haha, maybe because his case is quite perplexing. He are the facts that he's mentioned:

> He had friends who immigrated to different places Canada, and Germany in particular.
> He has an engineering degree, and a relatively high engineering position, but that particular engineering field isn't prevalent in Canada, Australia, or New Zealand, but is available in the the US/EU/UK, and apparently his home country.

The only profession I can think of is chemical engineering, as for his home country, it's even more difficult because how many 3rd world countries have that kind of focus in chemical engineering. That's why I thought of Malaysia, but then again I might be wrong in both items. So I guess, we'll never know.
He also said he is white and not Asian, if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: wonderbly

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021

The only profession I can think of is chemical engineering
Nope I remember the time when he got Alberta PNP in the summer, the job NOC was civil eng related professions.

From the lexical and grammar structures that Kangaroo uses, I don't think he is from eastern Europe.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
The quest commences, the mission of finding impatientkangaroo, Who? Where? What? When? Why?

There was a similar quest that many internet investigators pursued but it was far wild, it happened in canada.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don't_F**k_with_Cats:_Hunting_an_Internet_Killer
Tl:dr Psychopath craving for attention kills kittens and posts it on internet, viewers who were much suspicious about the killer doing this to a human tried to locate him and informed canadian police agencies including RCMP, since they are canadians they didn't take it serious, judge denied an arrest warrant to confront this killer claiming internet evidence isn't enough. later the psychopath killed a chinese student, ate the corpse, dismembered the body, sent to political party's offices and schools, filmed the whole act and posted it. then canadian police started the investigation.

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
Some pages it's about speculations on the future of immigration, the next it's health and politics, other times it's personal development.

It's a fully featured show. Love it
Going by this deep dive on @ImpatientKangaroo we're adding investigative discovery to the feature set

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Nope I remember the time when he got Alberta PNP in the summer, the job NOC was civil eng related professions.

From the lexical and grammar structures that Kangaroo uses, I don't think he is from eastern Europe.
Hmm.. if he's not from Eastern Europe, Asia or Africa, and he can't be in Western Europe otherwise he would have immigrated a long time ago in Germany, or some other EU nation. He's also not in Australia/Oceania region, then the only place left is the Americas. If he's white, and not counting the US and Canada, the countries that have a significant amount of white populations in the region are:

> Costa Rica
> Cuba
> Uruguay
> Chile
> Argentina

Of the 5, Chile and Argentina are only big enough economies that can seem to support a relatively sufficient wage, and a good enough backup plan of just staying there; Chile, however is considered a high-income nation. So maybe, Argentina is where he's at?

• Haha
Reactions: Lc4life and dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hmm.. if he's not from Eastern Europe, Asia or Africa, and he can't be in Western Europe otherwise he would have immigrated a long time ago in Germany, or some other EU nation. He's also not in Australia/Oceania region, then the only place left is the Americas. If he's white, and not counting the US and Canada, the countries that have a significant amount of white populations in the region are:

> Costa Rica
> Cuba
> Uruguay
> Chile
> Argentina

Of the 5, Chile and Argentina are only big enough economies that can seem to support a relatively sufficient wage, and a good enough backup plan of just staying there; Chile, however is considered a high-income nation. So maybe, Argentina is where he's at?
Madagascar, Zimbabwe, Greenland , Iceland ?

Reactions: dainte58945