+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Even if the borders stay open Ottawa VO will most likely have delays (more than the usual)
I doubt government institutions will be affected but lets see. At the moment it is only one province. If all the models are not wrong this madness will end soon :D

D

Deleted member 1050918

I doubt government institutions will be affected but lets see. At the moment it is only one province. If all the models are not wrong this madness will end soon :D
Depends on how fast IRCC dumbasses can install whatever they need to work from home. There were news saying they can work from home but I really doubt that lol Canada is 50 years away from remote work. Such a pathetic country when it comes to IT.

Reactions: novascotia27

Marco Mendicino

Star Member
Nov 25, 2021
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Depends on how fast IRCC dumbasses can install whatever they need to work from home. There were news saying they can work from home but I really doubt that lol Canada is 50 years away from remote work. Such a pathetic country when it comes to IT.
What is your home country? Can I immigrate there. It must be so nice like heaven

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Do you think Canada will resume FSW/CEC Draw???

I heard that they have a target of 400K each year, which they were able to achieve in 2021. As they have 1.8 million backlogs, if they process all these applications they will meet this target for at least for 3 years more, just wondering why would they resume the draws????

Imposter69

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
Do you think Canada will resume FSW/CEC Draw???

I heard that they have a target of 400K each year, which they were able to achieve in 2021. As they have 1.8 million backlogs, if they process all these applications they will meet this target for at least for 3 years more, just wondering why would they resume the draws????
The backlog consists of more than just PR applications

Anjalee

Jan 2, 2022
You didn't apply yet. All you did was submit a profile.

Most likely your profile points have dropped below the minimum to qualify. which is why you are now ineligible Did you recently have a birthday? Check how many points you have under the FSW points system. My guess is that you've dropped below the mandatory 67 points (under the FSW points system) and this is why your EE profile is now ineligible. Another reason could be IELTS expiry. You're going to have to do some work / research to figure it out.
Thank you for the response, I got the rejection on december 25th and my Birthday was on December 26th, also I have my celpip score valid till march 2023.When i Submitted the profile my score was 476 and i had met the FSW conditions as per the portal, Also I was under the impression that I can apply with documents after receiving an ITA.Please correct me If I am wrong.

canuckian0708

Jan 3, 2022
Déjà vu: French scientists detect ANOTHER variant linked to travel to Cameroon and say it carries 46 mutations that may make it more vaccine-resistant and infectious (but it is so far NOT outcompeting Omicron)

Another Covid variant has been found in France, according to scientists.

The mutant strain has 46 mutations that are thought to make it both more vaccine-resistant and infectious than the original virus.

Some 12 cases have been spotted so far near Marseille, with the first linked to travel to the African country Cameroon.

But there is little sign that it is outcompeting the dominant Omicron variant, which now makes up more than 60 per cent of cases in France.

The strain was discovered by academics based at the IHU Mediterranee Infection on December 10, but has not spread rapidly since.

Some 12 cases have been spotted so far near Marseille, with the first linked to travel to the African country Cameroon

Some 12 cases have been spotted so far near Marseille, with the first linked to travel to the African country Cameroon. Pictured: Saint Jean Castle and Cathedral de la Major and the in Marseille, France
It is yet to be spotted in other countries or labelled a variant under investigation by the World Health Organization.

Professor Philippe Colson, who heads up the unit that discovered the strain, said: 'We indeed have several cases of this new variant in the Marseille geographical area.

'We named it "variant IHU". Two new genomes have just been submitted.'

D

Deleted member 1050918

Déjà vu: French scientists detect ANOTHER variant linked to travel to Cameroon and say it carries 46 mutations that may make it more vaccine-resistant and infectious (but it is so far NOT outcompeting Omicron)

Another Covid variant has been found in France, according to scientists.

The mutant strain has 46 mutations that are thought to make it both more vaccine-resistant and infectious than the original virus.

Some 12 cases have been spotted so far near Marseille, with the first linked to travel to the African country Cameroon.

But there is little sign that it is outcompeting the dominant Omicron variant, which now makes up more than 60 per cent of cases in France.

The strain was discovered by academics based at the IHU Mediterranee Infection on December 10, but has not spread rapidly since.

Some 12 cases have been spotted so far near Marseille, with the first linked to travel to the African country Cameroon

Some 12 cases have been spotted so far near Marseille, with the first linked to travel to the African country Cameroon. Pictured: Saint Jean Castle and Cathedral de la Major and the in Marseille, France
It is yet to be spotted in other countries or labelled a variant under investigation by the World Health Organization.

Professor Philippe Colson, who heads up the unit that discovered the strain, said: 'We indeed have several cases of this new variant in the Marseille geographical area.

'We named it "variant IHU". Two new genomes have just been submitted.'
Hurry! Shut down borders! Get 10 more booster shots! SOCIAL DISTANCE!!!!!!! Also nuke France while we're at it. @Lc4life sorry bro

• Haha
Reactions: Lc4life

MugiwaraPlebe

Jan 3, 2022
At this point, Media needs to be step up and focus on calming ppl instead of their profits. Only highly transmissible/immunity escaping variants should get attention. All these panic headlines whenever there is a new variant and our liberal heroes JT and co. go straight to fucking up people's lives. So sad to see the same insane shit over and over the past 2yrs.