+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

a lot more countries are doing similar things as well and most of the people actually agree with it
Covid ended with the summer of 2021 in my country and we have like only 50% of the people vaccinated lmao. You don't even see covid in the news here anymore. Vaccines are easily available since the stock is sufficient half the people don't want the vaccine anyway. Nobody gives a damn about flu and we move on with our lives.

I hate the economy and politics in my country but damn does it feel good to not be living in a libtard country.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
few others here received oinp and another pnp. by June 2020 I moved on to plan b and on October i got the oinp. In a way it can be considered luck especially for folks whose final destination is Canada.
Only sucks that OINP takes a long time to give you your nomination. Unlike Alberta. But at least their criteria is somewhat straightforward so you can plan for it.

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
Oh their financial situation might get better, and the economy might improve. IF THEY F0CKING WORK!

Free handouts, lockdowns, travel restrictions, they have no idea how crazy they look from outside.

Lol I disagree a bit. I know it sucks waiting for PR from our perspective but you gotta give it to developed countries for caring about the life of their citizens. They get a few thousand infections and deaths and they go all out to protect people. Compare that to my country where they held big political rallies, religious festivals, and sports tournaments while censoring people who literally couldn't even find oxygen during the peak of COVID. But unless these developed countries start caring about the rest of the world, new variants will keep coming up. Money comes and goes, economies recover but life doesn't. You also lose years of human labor potential when someone who's 30-40 dies from COVID.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1050918

you gotta give it to developed countries for caring about the life of their citizens. They get a few thousand infections and deaths and they go all out to protect people
Future liberal voter in the making. Don't buy into the liberal propaganda so easily mate. By your definition, the US and the UK are not developed countries. Most countries had some sort of protective measures. Canada went berserk because they wanna hide the sad truth that they don't have enough beds.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
i never researched about pnp until i was pulled up by oinp. this happened when i lost 6 points because of birthday.
I never considered this option as we had a small chance for it anyway and guess what - my gf decided to attend one of the sessions for New Brunswick International Nurses and we got an ITA, it took some time but it was quick enough, we had to wait 2/3 months for the official ITA :) Now we are just waiting which is a little bit stressful but I am hopping that we will manage to move to Canada in 2022 :) say whatever you want :) we will see each other there.

Reactions: dankboi

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Future liberal voter in the making. Don't buy into the liberal propaganda so easily mate. By your definition, the US and the UK are not developed countries. Most countries had some sort of protective measures. Canada went berserk because they wanna hide the sad truth that they don't have enough beds.
The sad reality is that health systems in a lot of countries could not handle this type of pandemic. We were never prepared for such situation despite we had warnings before and a lot of people were talking about it. Take a look at another aspect which is energy crisis. Europe is trying as hard to be green but at the end it is all bull shit. They are turning away from Nuclear Power and they are building new coal plants, WTF? They are killing coal industry in Europe but they are buying s*** lots of coal from Russia. They are talking about putting sanctions on Russia but they are still doing business with them - this whole thing is just f**** up and I really start disliking EU for what they are doing in some aspects.

The whole energy crisis seems like it was done on purpose. We are talking about high levels of CO2 in the atmosphere again and EU countries are like "hey, lets kill our nuclear plants and replace them with coal plants" - yea, smart f******* move. I do understand that a lot of plants are old but they can still work bearing in mind they will be correctly maintained. I do not know if it is just me but I have a feeling that we have a bunch of muppets as a leaders of most of the countries on the Earth.

Reactions: dankboi
D

Deleted member 1050918

The sad reality is that health systems in a lot of countries could not handle this type of pandemic. We were never prepared for such situation despite we had warnings before and a lot of people were talking about it. Take a look at another aspect which is energy crisis. Europe is trying as hard to be green but at the end it is all bull shit. They are turning away from Nuclear Power and they are building new coal plants, WTF? They are killing coal industry in Europe but they are buying s*** lots of coal from Russia. They are talking about putting sanctions on Russia but they are still doing business with them - this whole thing is just f**** up and I really start disliking EU for what they are doing in some aspects.

The whole energy crisis seems like it was done on purpose. We are talking about high levels of CO2 in the atmosphere again and EU countries are like "hey, lets kill our nuclear plants and replace them with coal plants" - yea, smart f******* move. I do understand that a lot of plants are old but they can still work bearing in mind they will be correctly maintained. I do not know if it is just me but I have a feeling that we have a bunch of muppets as a leaders of most of the countries on the Earth.
Sure, hospitals got strained quite a bit in many places (not in my country though lol) but Canada is far behind in terms of available beds, rooms and staff. It was shit before covid, it was shit during covid, it will be shit after covid. The dumbass voters keep electing libtards who talk all colors and butterflies like "green energy", "climate change, ""refugees" or shit like that while selling the country to the commies and hiding some serious problems like why there aren't enough number of bed ands staff, the housing crisis or the sorry state of the job market.

About EU's move on energy crisis: "Green energy" is not feasible, but it's too late to turn back now because all the libtards and their supporters and voters are just too deep into it. You can't come up and say green energy is only a fucking dream or you're gonna lose votes of all those basement dwelling softie leftists. So EU has to talk "green" on the TV but do the real thing (coal or whatever necessary) behind the curtains. Or they'll fucking freeze to death.

Reactions: novascotia27

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
They are killing coal industry in Europe but they are buying s*** lots of coal from Russia. They are talking about putting sanctions on Russia but they are still doing business with them - this whole thing is just f**** up and I really start disliking EU for what they are doing in some aspects.
To be frank, the EU can't really do anything about it. No matter where you slice it, Russia remains a powerful energy exporter, may it be coal, gas, oil, they have loads of the stuff, and the EU have no choice but to buy from Russia, because the alternative is a rotating black out, which would be an economic suicide - and EU is heavily dependent on Russia for energy. Before you start saying about Saudi Arabia, Australia or other energy exporters. It's still an economic suicide because the shipping cost from these countries would be much more expensive compared to a dedicated pipeline, or covering the short land distance from Russia to the EU.

Just look at China for example, they banned Australian coal in 2020 because the Prime Minister gave China a negative comment about their possible involvement in the origins of COVID. And what happened? China experienced an energy crisis, were forced to give out loans to shady companies that under delivered in their production, had to do a rotating blackout, and ultimately when the crisis was so severe, they ended up eating their words and silently bought some coal from Australia in 2021, though limited. LOL, you can almost hear Australia saying "You can't live with your own failure, and where did it bring you? back to me"

So that said, the EU will just be shooting itself in the foot if it actually stopped doing business with Russia - at least for now. Unless, it found some other means of getting energy elsewhere.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
To be frank, the EU can't really do anything about it. No matter where you slice it, Russia remains a powerful energy exporter, may it be coal, gas, oil, they have loads of the stuff, and the EU have no choice but to buy from Russia, because the alternative is a rotating black out, which would be an economic suicide - and EU is heavily dependent on Russia for energy. Before you start saying about Saudi Arabia, Australia or other energy exporters. It's still an economic suicide because the shipping cost from these countries would be much more expensive compared to a dedicated pipeline, or covering the short land distance from Russia to the EU.

Just look at China for example, they banned Australian coal in 2020 because the Prime Minister gave China a negative comment about their possible involvement in the origins of COVID. And what happened? China experienced an energy crisis, were forced to give out loans to shady companies that under delivered in their production, had to do a rotating blackout, and ultimately when the crisis was so severe, they ended up eating their words and silently bought some coal from Australia in 2021, though limited. LOL, you can almost hear Australia saying "You can't live with your own failure, and where did it bring you? back to me"

So that said, the EU will just be shooting itself in the foot if it actually stopped doing business with Russia - at least for now. Unless, it found some other means of getting energy elsewhere.
I am not saying to stop buying stuff of them. They should just cope on and stop giving that s*** talks. We are not any close to have a green energy powering our planet. The best shot we have for now are new nuclear reactors that are a lot more safer than the old types and the buildings are not as expensive and they do not take as long to build them and operate them. Every year, they are risking taxes in EU for CO2 emissions for such things like electricity, fuel, new car taxes which are going higher and higher. In EU you cannot really afford to buy a new car for cash. Life is not cheap, there is a high standard of living but not as high as compared to Canada or US. Over there you do not have spent silly money to buy a car to move around, drive to work. Fuel is not as expensive, heating is not as expensive. I mean I have a feeling that with all the taxes they are throwing left and right in EU will chock them at some point. I am already fed up with it. I am paying 40% tax of my wage for anything earned above 36 000EUR which is a f****** joke and on the other hand you have thousands of people that do not work, they live in social housing (they are getting brand new houses) and I have to work off my ass to the mortgage and I could not even buy the house that I wanted as I was too big risk for the bank as a single person at that time, but hey I could still pay crazy rent and that was ok. This is one of the reasons why I am soo annoyed living in EU, and not only weather that in Ireland is making me crazy. Sorry guys for this post but I had to say it finally and release all of that bad s*** from my head

D

Deleted member 1050918

I am not saying to stop buying stuff of them. They should just cope on and stop giving that s*** talks. We are not any close to have a green energy powering our planet. The best shot we have for now are new nuclear reactors that are a lot more safer than the old types and the buildings are not as expensive and they do not take as long to build them and operate them. Every year, they are risking taxes in EU for CO2 emissions for such things like electricity, fuel, new car taxes which are going higher and higher. In EU you cannot really afford to buy a new car for cash. Life is not cheap, there is a high standard of living but not as high as compared to Canada or US. Over there you do not have spent silly money to buy a car to move around, drive to work. Fuel is not as expensive, heating is not as expensive. I mean I have a feeling that with all the taxes they are throwing left and right in EU will chock them at some point. I am already fed up with it. I am paying 40% tax of my wage for anything earned above 36 000EUR which is a f****** joke and on the other hand you have thousands of people that do not work, they live in social housing (they are getting brand new houses) and I have to work off my ass to the mortgage and I could not even buy the house that I wanted as I was too big risk for the bank as a single person at that time, but hey I could still pay crazy rent and that was ok. This is one of the reasons why I am soo annoyed living in EU, and not only weather that in Ireland is making me crazy. Sorry guys for this post but I had to say it finally and release all of that bad s*** from my head
I'm so pleased to finally see you break, you little social butterfly.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
They can't stop giving that s*** talks, `cause it'll hurt Uncle Sam's feelings, the western EU nations has been dependent on the USA for military ever since WW2. Trump, though as crazy as he can be, is right that NATO is a US expense. Unfortunately EU is stuck between a rock and a hard place, they can't stop s*** talking Russia, because the US might start doubting the so-called "shared values" which has been the foundation of these alliances, trade deals, etc., at the same time the EU can't fully cut Russia because they need Russian goods.

Fuel, and heating is not as expensive because Canada is a net energy exporter, that's where the US get's some its energy too. Not to mention, the US itself is an energy producer.

But I can relate about the taxes, here in the Philippines anything I earn above $5,000 get taxed by 20% and only goes up from there. Plus, that only happened in 2017, before that year, anything I earn above $1,000 get taxed by 15%, and by $10,000 it gets taxed by 33%, though I never reached that $10,000 mark before. A lot of people, predominantly US folks, are saying that Canada has high taxes, but I look at the rates, and I'm like that's way lower than what we have here in the Philippines.