+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I’m not really sure how these restrictions apply. After citizenship there isn’t anything else you’ll need from immigration, but there are people who moved after PR, so do whatever I guess lol. I don’t intend on moving to Quebec anyway, since I don’t care for learning french.
Yeah I already learned 3 languages including my mother tounge I am not going to learn another one.I was just curious I am also not planning to move to qubec. Too much of negative feedbacks.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Yeah true but just got surprised with Quebec's autonomy over Canada 's federal laws.
Provinces in Canada have a lot more autonomy vs Federal laws. Kinda like the US and its States. Quebec is a special case due to history and a treaty or two i believe (can’t be bothered to look it up specifically right now)

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
After being a citizen does this rules apply? Like you can't live there and all?
You can live there even as a PR as long as you did not get your PR through one of the PNP programs. After you are a citizen, definitely there will be no problem. One of the fundemental rights that apply to all PRs and Citizens under the Canadian Charter of rights(basically the Canadian Constitution) is the guaranteed freedom of mobility. The right to freedom of mobility guarantees all Canadian PRs and Citizens the right to live and move freely anywhere inside Canada and travel in and out of Canada without any restrictions.

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/const/page-12.html

Mobility Rights
Marginal note:Mobility of citizens

6 (1) Every citizen of Canada has the right to enter, remain in and leave Canada.

Marginal note:Rights to move and gain livelihood

(2) Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right

(a) to move to and take up residence in any province; and

(b) to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province.

Last edited:
Reactions: PRANIT01

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
First of all, DKAB isn't my other profile. Secondly, its just my opinion, indian people come to every country and ruin it, its just my opinion. They try and blend in so pathetically its sad. I understand, in Indian culture most important thing is to be successful at your job which is fine but Indians have no social skills, they are awkward af and they ruin any social events. you are good at coding but you suck at smalltalk and i dont want to be around such people so peace brother
I don’t knw if this is satire or some dimwitted generalisation…. But either way, it’s funny…. Lol…. Keep up ur good work

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
You can live there even as a PR as long as you did not get your PR through one of the PNP programs. After you are a citizen, definitely there will be no problem. One of the fundemental rights that apply to all PRs and Citizens under the Canadian Charter of rights(basically the Canadian Constitution) is the guaranteed freedom of mobility. The right to freedom of mobility guarantees all Canadian PRs and Citizens the right to live and move freely anywhere inside Canada and travel in and out of Canada without any restrictions.

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/const/page-12.html

Mobility Rights
Marginal note:Mobility of citizens

6 (1) Every citizen of Canada has the right to enter, remain in and leave Canada.

Marginal note:Rights to move and gain livelihood

(2) Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right

(a) to move to and take up residence in any province; and

(b) to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province.
Dang. I was secretly hoping FSW candidates who try to land in Quebec immediately combust or something

Anjalee

Jan 2, 2022
Hi All,

I applied for Express entry Visa (FSW) in march 2021. I just submitted the application online with the calculated score of 476. I was waiting for the ITA. Recently I got a generic message stating my application has been reviewed and I am not eligible for the express entry. I do not understand this, as the application I submitted was the basic information with the scores. I had not reached the stage of uploading any supporting documents yet. I am unsure on what basis they might have rejected my application. Please can any one can advice me on how to proceed with this further or am I missing any information. Thank you.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hi All,

I applied for Express entry Visa (FSW) in march 2021. I just submitted the application online with the calculated score of 476. I was waiting for the ITA. Recently I got a generic message stating my application has been reviewed and I am not eligible for the express entry. I do not understand this, as the application I submitted was the basic information with the scores. I had not reached the stage of uploading any supporting documents yet. I am unsure on what basis they might have rejected my application. Please can any one can advice me on how to proceed with this further or am I missing any information. Thank you.
Boss , this is not the application, it's called a profile, you are simply floating in the pool like every other 191,764 applicants (profiles)
regarding eligibility, to be considered under fsw, check their eligibility tool, a valid language score is required.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool-immigration-express-entry.html

bruh you ok?

Vikramadi

Dec 24, 2020
Hi, I have been asked to submit FBI Clearance certificate. When I try to upload it, it asks me the date of expiry for that document. Does anyone know how long the FBI Clearance is valid for?

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi, I have been asked to submit FBI Clearance certificate. When I try to upload it, it asks me the date of expiry for that document. Does anyone know how long the FBI Clearance is valid for?
If you were living in the US when you got the certificate originally, then it has a validity of 6 months. If you got the certificate AFTER you left the US, and haven’t been back since, then it never expires. For the sake of your upload, you can put a date a year from now.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi All,

You didn't apply yet. All you did was submit a profile.

Most likely your profile points have dropped below the minimum to qualify. which is why you are now ineligible Did you recently have a birthday? Check how many points you have under the FSW points system. My guess is that you've dropped below the mandatory 67 points (under the FSW points system) and this is why your EE profile is now ineligible. Another reason could be IELTS expiry. You're going to have to do some work / research to figure it out.

Reactions: Anjalee and dankboi

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi All,

I also applied for FSW Visa in May 2021 and recently i got a message from IRCC that I am ineligible. They hate us. Stay strong buddy. We will win this war

MJ Mumbai

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Hi, everyone, @legalfalcon , @legalfalconindia I'm an FSW applicant awaiting my COPR. I have questions regarding my movement after landing and receiving my PR Card. I have two questions:
  1. Since I'm a FSW applicant, will I be able to do a University course?
  2. If I don't work under the same NOC code that I was selected under FSW, will they refuse to renew my PR?
  3. My Province of preference is Ontario, which is also mentioned as my port of destination on the COPR. Does this prevent me travelling and legally residing anywhere in Canada (except Quebec)?
I am interested in answer to the first question...