+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Imposter69

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
https://www.cicnews.com/2022/01/how-to-immigrate-to-canada-in-2022-0120582.html#gs.l150s1

How to immigrate to Canada in 2022A summary of Canadian immigration programs: Express Entry, PNP, Quebec, and family sponsorship.

What a useless website lol. Deceiving people into thinking EE even exists now. They dare mention FSW as an option too.
We'll see next week if it's really dead, Quebec's Arrima looks like the fastest cheapest route to Canada right now

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Ontario's gov is planning to reduce the amount of tests maybe they're normalizing covid either that or I've had too much copium.
Depends on how the situation unfolds I guess. If people start getting hospitalised then we will probably have another shitstorm. The only problem is, with the number of cases rising exponentially, how long will they wait to see what to do next. If at some point it starts to get out of control than they'd probably start going for drastic measures again. Since the variant is already widespread locally there is absolutely no reason to impose travel restrictions, unless they fear more mutations as a direct result of international travellers arriving and mixing with the residents. Since they have vaccine passports and strict testing requirements in place, that also shouldn't be much of a concern. So people arriving from the outside don't really pose a threat and they could assess threat levels by monitoring and tracking which requires more testing not less.. :s

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Depends on how the situation unfolds I guess. If people start getting hospitalised then we will probably have another shitstorm. The only problem is, with the number of cases rising exponentially, how long will they wait to see what to do next. If at some point it starts to get out of control than they'd probably start going for drastic measures again. Since the variant is already widespread locally there is absolutely no reason to impose travel restrictions, unless they fear more mutations as a direct result of international travellers arriving and mixing with the residents. Since they have vaccine passports and strict testing requirements in place, that also shouldn't be much of a concern. So people arriving from the outside don't really pose a threat and they could assess threat levels by monitoring and tracking which requires more testing not less.. :s
The US simply decided to live with it. Even though 2k die per day. Most are unvaccinated so they just gave up. In Canada hospitalization went up quite a bit but not icu. It’s probably mild cases in the hospital with people in pain. Let’s see in the future. Cases are now out of control, but it can no longer be used as a metric.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Cases are now out of control, but it can no longer be used as a metric.
I wanna print this out in 10000000000 size font and put it on the moon so the libtard politicians (and their dumbass supporters) in Canada can see that when there is 40,000 cases but only 20 deaths per day, it's just a bad fucking flu. 10 of those 20 people would sadly die soon due to other complications anyway, and the remaining 10 probably already had serious underlying problems unrelated to the flu.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
I still think that for backlogged, things just need to hold out until March which I think it will. And if the hold all program draw, it’s harder to stop once it starts.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I still think that for backlogged, things just need to hold out until March which I think it will. And if the hold all program draw, it’s harder to stop once it starts.
You think they are only going to start processing backlogs actively from march?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Happy new year everyone. Thank you for this awesome thread. Keeping me and many others sane.
Aor Sep 2019. Fsw O.

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Happy new year everyone. Thank you for this awesome thread. Keeping me and many others sane.
Aor Sep 2019. Fsw O.
Bro I feel so bad for you like Aor 2019 ??? Plus you are like so positive wishing people a happy new year, unlike many people here who just shit on each other .. I hope your file gets through soon buddy. All The best