+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Can they announce mandatory vaccination? (just speculating) This whole travel ban thing just isn't rational.
I read that booster is effective, I got mine a month ago. Hope Canada will come up with a plan that accelerates distribution of the booster vaccine.
From Jan 4th 2022, Ontario is expanding booster eligibility to all above the age of 18.

HopelesslyDevoted

Oct 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
Can they announce mandatory vaccination? (just speculating) This whole travel ban thing just isn't rational.
I read that booster is effective, I got mine a month ago. Hope Canada will come up with a plan that accelerates distribution of the booster vaccine.
They're already headed there. Apparently Ontario is about to require a provincial QR vaccination code to access certain locations (indoors etc), limit gatherings for the holidays and start on boosters for all 18+ resident in early January. So we'll see...

Sure, potential border closures right now sound scary.. we have all been very recently traumatized by a dire 2021.. but this time, considering all other tools available (vaxx requirements, QR codes, boosters, etc), it could really be temporary. To try and halt a spike in cases after the holidays while they get ready for booster rollouts?

Or maybe I'm just a foolish wishful thinker...

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Booster vaccines are more effective. But not all can the get boosters in their countries. By Mandatory vaccination, they will definitely ask us to get our Booster vaccines.

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
They're already headed there. Apparently Ontario is about to require a provincial QR vaccination code to access certain locations (indoors etc), limit gatherings for the holidays and start on boosters for all 18+ resident in early January. So we'll see...

Sure, potential border closures right now sound scary.. we have all been very recently traumatized by a dire 2021.. but this time, considering all other tools available (vaxx requirements, QR codes, boosters, etc), it could really be temporary. To try and halt a spike in cases after the holidays while they get ready for booster rollouts?

Or maybe I'm just a foolish wishful thinker...
I think that huge closures including schools etc can possibly undermine the success of the vaccine. I have had 3 already and everything is open here, you can go to clubs, bars, schools are open etc (death rates are high though..). But if my government brought back closures again I would certainly feel like that me having 3 vaccines already and still it is leading us nowhere because we are back to square one..I would hate to see that coming.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I think that huge closures including schools etc can possibly undermine the success of the vaccine. I have had 3 already and everything is open here, you can go to clubs, bars, schools are open etc (death rates are high though..). But if my government brought back closures again I would certainly feel like that me having 3 vaccines already and still it is leading us nowhere because we are back to square one..I would hate to see that coming.
You maybe right, if big lockdowns are brought back again, people will think vaccines don't work.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Hopefully :) I will be contacting immigration agent from NB today to find out about the process etc. From what they told me is, once we will accept ITA and we will have our application in process they will sort out an open work permit.
Do share the process :) , I'm also on a the cusp of a potential work permit offer, though it's company sponsored and not an open work permit - nothing's final yet though. But my guess is that the process should look similar, if not the same.

akriti91

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Copied from FB:

Alhamdoullillah
Hello everybody, After 2 years and 1 month of waiting, j'ai reçu le ppr maintenant
FSW outland
Cor: Tunisia
VO: Ottawa
Aor : Nov 2019
Self employed, no adr
As gcms notes file approved mars 2020,
Long silence
Remedical request 27 Nov 2021
Remedical passed 04 déc 2021
PPR 14 déc 2021
Thanks everybody and i Hope grate happiness for all of you soon.

OMG! My remedicals were passed in portal on 24th Nov 2021. Why the hell don't they follow any order !!! This is getting very annoying.

Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Same here. Thrice vaxxed. Went to India. Walked among and touched thousands of people in 3 weeks. Came back to US healthy. Sitting in a full house bar as I type this. Vaccines work.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
The same people moaning about lockdowns would be the ones also crying about a mandatory vaccination. So in short, back to square one.

Santaclause

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Meanwhile the automatic counter keeps ticking away at slow pace.....

Express Entry applications
Last updated: December 14, 2021
Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
April 4 and 10, 2021 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
All other Express Entry applications
  • We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
  • If your application was approved on or before March 18, 2020, and your COPR has expired, you must follow these instructions.